Mod Application Thread Part 2 Discussion

Master Ingo

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As long as you people promise that Modship won't consume all of my free time then i'll go on :) I was just really scared last night' date=' I had huge worries about my self esteem. Count me back in :)

[/quote']

Like I said on IM, I am very glad to hear that you have overcome your fears. I'm sure you would do just fine as a mod ^_^

And, before anyone asks, no I haven't heard any updates from YCMaker, except that he was looking through the applications last night.

As long as you people promise that Modship won't consume all of my free time then i'll go on :) I was just really scared last night' date=' I had huge worries about my self esteem. Count me back in :)

[/quote']

I should smack you senseless you know that? I probably have less free time than you do and I manage with things, must I give you Hentai to make you see sense? XD.

There is something I want to explain to everyone who has posted or will post in this thread. Being a moderator is not an easy job. I have been a moderator longer than any active moderator on this forum except for JerryFreelance. When I became a moderator' date=' there were no application threads. You just enjoyed the forum, and if you contributed to it enough, YCMaker would make you a moderator. I was so excited when I received a pm from YCMaker asking me about becoming a moderator. If you are going to become a moderator, make sure you have the time for it. It's not about "w00t! I'm a moderator!", it's about "I will make sure I make the forum the best it can be by enforcing the rules". I don't want anyone to think this is an easy job. Ask Sanji The Perverse. Not many people like him as a moderator, but he still does his job, and he does it well. I now have an official list of my recommendations for moderators.

-Yankeefan

-[b']Sacred Axle Synchro[/b]

-Stardust Dragon

-Bloodrun

-Umbra

-Wolfberserker

-Chaos_Remix

-Spirit of D.M.G

-TAG

Good luck to the rest of you, but those are the people I think should be moderators. Think about what I said.

-Remix

wow thnx

By re-editing someone's post it only, as Yankee said, weakens your chances but also shows immaturity. I'm not entirely sure, but I think the current Moderator's recommendations are just factors and YCMake makes the final choice. It doesn't matter what their list says, it might sway YCMaker's opinion but nevertheless it won't make his opinion for him. As I said before, I could be wrong. It could be based on a recommendation system.

By re-editing someone's post it only' date=' as Yankee said, weakens your chances but also shows immaturity. I'm not entirely sure, but I think the current Moderator's recommendations are just factors and YCMake makes the final choice. It doesn't matter what their list says, it might sway YCMaker's opinion but nevertheless it won't make his opinion for him. As I said before, I could be wrong. It could be based on a recommendation system.[/i']

In the End it is YCMaker's Choice, however current Moderators reccomendations are used as guides for YCMaker and can give him the rough ideas of whom to make a Moderator.

If a certain member has been backed up by various Mods then they do have a higher chance of being selected as YCMaker trusts our Judgement.

Archived