Mod Application Thread Part 2 Discussion

Master Ingo

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the rest of you want to moderate something THAT badly,

go to invisionfree.com

you can HOST YOUR OWN FORUM.

not to take away from the excitement of moderating for someone else, but personally, being able to make the big decisions by yourself...I like that better than anything.

It will start off really really small (just you and a few good friends at first) but if you all keep it going, and you keep bringing in new people, your site will grow as successful as this is.

(*tries to ignore the smell of opportunism in the air*)

Yeah^.^

Just FYI, that "smell" was me. Sorry... ^_^

Ahh, that's better...

P.S.: If you're offended by that, I'll take this down

Back to being on topic, I just hope the people who make it dedicate themselves to the job.

lol

Nice wolf xD

So' date=' I talked to raven. Huh, I know who should be a mod, at least from ravens perspective xD

[/quote']

oh_rly.jpg

who would that be?

Yes, your on the list, along with DMG. I was not on it. I did ask why xD

Turns out I was on the list of obviouse members. wich is bad luck, lol

(GAK...)

Anyway, I think this is dying, it has gone to hippies and jokes, (That sounds awsome, lol) so, lets hope YCMaker makes his choices soon.

BTW, have to say it xD

"Lets stick it to the man, man"

It's getting kind of boring for me. Seems like it's still gonna be a long time before YCMaker makes his choices. And I have a short attention span when it comes to things being repetative. So, seems days are getting repetative here with this, lol

I hope this ends soon xD

"Hippiness" and "hippyish" are my personal adjectives to describe: hippies a hippy, a hippyish idea, a lazy hippy, or someone who is lazy... like a hippy. ©God Hunter

D.M.G, you are a hippy everday. ;)

I just hope he selects them soon, I am getting anxious.

everyone is' date=' anyway he is online guys so watch your manners ^_^.

[/quote']

Awww, but moooooooom...

Ok...xD

Anyway, maybe he will choose today? 0_o

i was online for 8-10 hours today (holiday and nothing to do lol) and he has logged in 3-4 times for 10-25 minutes. guess he is making his decision and will announce them soon.

Seriously! Give him as long as he needs! I'm guessing he checks this topic every time and thinks "Nah, They're going on about this too much" and just makes people wait. I bet if we all just left this Topic for now then things would be a lot smoother. There's usually a New Mod application every day as well so YCMaker has to take that into account. "Patience is a Virtue" Seriously does your whole existence rely on YCM or something? Read a book, Hug a Kitten, Eat some KFC. Just chill. Peace Out.

Archived