Mod Application Thread Part 2 Discussion

Master Ingo

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, now, all we must do, is wait for YCMaker's descision, don't get too worked up over it, otherwise you'll be extremely dissappointed if you don't make, or you'll be too excited if you get the job that you complete forget about the responsibility and then get demoted back down to regular member and then get extremely despressed. Wow, I hope that doesn't haoppen to anyone.

And whos 72night?

I have checked the comments i have wrote about every applicant (on the Mod Forum) and yet theres no 72night there' date=' which leads me to believe i have no knowledge of them? ^_^

[/quote']

/=/

Because I never applied for mod. >_>

Bingo thats why ^_^

Well if you didnt apply, why do people keep saying '72 for graphics Mod' ??

Not really sure. XD

Most people say I'm good at GFX, so maybe that's why? XD

Or maybe they just thought I did apply, like San-Meti.

I recieved a PM from YCMaker i believe 1/2 days ago' date=' telling me he wants the application thread to die down before he makes his decisions as he wants everyone to get a shot at applying, and seeing as its dieing i believe he will be reviewing them now ^_^

[/quote']

So, tonight might be the night we see the mods? Sweet!?

*Crosses fingers again*

BTW: 5500!

I recieved a PM from YCMaker i believe 1/2 days ago' date=' telling me he wants the application thread to die down before he makes his decisions as he wants everyone to get a shot at applying, and seeing as its dieing i believe he will be reviewing them now ^_^

[/quote']

So, tonight might be the night we might see the mods? Sweet!?

*Crosses fingers again*

Corrected. Remember, he might not finish his descision by the end of the night, so corrected to emphasize.

Alright' date=' now, all we must do, is wait for YCMaker's descision, don't get too worked up over it, otherwise you'll be extremely dissappointed if you don't make, or you'll be too excited if you get the job that you complete forget about the responsibility and then get demoted back down to regular member and then get extremely despressed. Wow, I hope that doesn't haoppen to anyone.

[/quote']

i just hope i make it so i dont have to try to hold back in backseat moding.....

I would jump up and down, do a cartwheel, 700 random dance moves and pour sugar down my throat all at the same time if I were to be selected as mod. That is saying something. :D

I will be dissapointed if I dont become mod. I will be jealous if God Splice became mod and I didn't.

Unfortunately, That is IF I become a mod. Actually, I will just jump up and down, lap my house 5 times and shove a spoon full of sugar down my throat. =/

If a Super Mod, than sure. I will do all of that.

EDIT: I would just be happy with being the EMPORER of the Dark Alliance Empire... Map is inclued if asked over PM.

U.S. no... Sorry, but leave that to old guys and trolls like hilary clinton.

I am very eager to see the results. :D

I just want my wishes to be granted or just put to rest...

I hope that YCMaker makes his decision soon...

Like I said' date=' he will know soon. I'd guess in a few hours.

First thing I would do if I some how became a mod is to pm TAG saying

I'm a mod. Ha

Sadly I don't think that would ever happen.

You have a good chance of becoming mod. Probobly better than me...

You think' date=' thanks.

Hey now...Don't Rub it in someone else's face, that's the last thing you want to do, by becoming a Mod, you are saying that you're ready to accept the responsibility and swear an oath to YCMaker that you will do as directed by either higher authority or for the better of YCM.

But it's ok. TAG isn't a someone, he is a something. So I can rub it in his face.

JK. It was a perfect set up, and I had to say it.

Archived