Mod Application Thread Part 2 Discussion

Master Ingo

Seriously! Give him as long as he needs! I'm guessing he checks this topic every time and thinks "Nah' date=' They're going on about this too much" and just makes people wait. I bet if we all just left this Topic for now then things would be a lot smoother. There's usually a New Mod application every day as well so YCMaker has to take that into account. "Patience is a Virtue" Seriously does your whole existence rely on YCM or something? Read a book, Hug a Kitten, [b']Eat some KFC[/b]. Just chill. Peace Out.

Hey now! dont introduce animal cruelty into this!!

Im eating some right now

and they dont like what you said <_<

but seriously

D.M.G has a point for real >_>

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously! Give him as long as he needs! I'm guessing he checks this topic every time and thinks "Nah' date=' They're going on about this too much" and just makes people wait. I bet if we all just left this Topic for now then things would be a lot smoother. There's usually a New Mod application every day as well so YCMaker has to take that into account. "Patience is a Virtue" Seriously does your whole existence rely on YCM or something? Read a book, [b']Hug a Kitten[/b], Eat some KFC. Just chill. Peace Out.

Or save a kitten ;)

(Look at sig xD)

Anyway, yeah, you got a point =/

I'm just a little hyper today (3 mountain dew code reds yesterday plus quite a few monsters/amp's will do that to you xD)

DMG, you are again, a hippy. You just made there peace and everything here.

WHY!?

lol

Dude, you are a wierd hippy. Like, says all the right things, but in a different way, BUT, is still a hippy xD

That is just different, lol

D.M.G, please, let us complain about our eagerness in peace. lol.

I hope that YCMaker will choose in 3 seconds!

muhahahahhahahhahahhahahahahhahahahahhaha

call that bad luck? lol.

Ugh... I just hope that a good mod or two get selected.

EDIT: Yankee, and everyone else, hippy is my thing... I HAVE COPYWRITES!!!! Jk.

You have to understand that I believe in Positive Karma, Negative Karma just adds to stress which what was being created in here. Just relax, why is everyone so nervous about the Mod Positions anyway? Are you going to be crushed if you don't get it? No.....

And Yankee I am NOT a Hippie :P

Alright, you guys are getting too hyped up about this that when YCMaker decides, then you'll overreact either way. If you get chosen, you'll just run around in circles until you vomit and then jump up and down and then completely neglect your position and get demoted back to normal member and YCmaker has to do all this again, or your not going to get picked and you start getting all depressed and angry that you throw your computer half-way across your front lawn and then start cutting yourself half-to-death.

CALM DOWN!!!! There is no need to get that excited about it, being a Moderator is very important for YCM's survival, even if it's not dying.

You have to understand that I believe in Positive Karma' date=' Negative Karma just adds to stress which what was being created in here. Just relax, why is everyone so nervous about the Mod Positions anyway? [b']Are you going to be crushed if you don't get it?[/b] No.....

Well, me, I would be crushed for like 5 min, lol

Then I would just be dissapointed

BTW,

Yes,

YOU ARE A HIPPY!

Wanna stick it to the man? xD

Got any pot?

Do you talk like a wise man all the time?

DMG grade = 2/3 = Average, but cool hippy xD

DMG' date=' you are again, a hippy. You just made there peace and everything here.

WHY!?

lol

Dude, you are a wierd hippy. Like, says all the right things, but in a different way, BUT, is still a hippy xD

That is just different, lol[/quote']

Epic post, just Epic.

For some reason, that was freaking funny to me. I literally laughed for 5 min. I love my posts xD

Alright' date=' you guys are getting too hyped up about this that when YCMaker decides, then you'll overreact either way. If you get chosen, you'll just run around in circles until you vomit and then jump up and down and then completely neglect your position and get demoted back to normal member and YCmaker has to do all this again, or your not going to get picked and you start getting all depressed and angry that you throw your computer half-way across your front lawn and then start cutting yourself half-to-death.

CALM DOWN!!!! There is no need to get that exited about it, being a Moderator is very important for YCM's survival, even if it's not dying.

[/quote']

Ummm, wow, you have certaintly thought this through havent you?

Are those your plans or somthing? lol

I don't think any of us would neglect our positions, and I don't think any of us would get mad enough and turn into the hulk and throw our computers that far. But who knows? xD

Have to do it:

YANKEE SMASH XD

You have to understand that I believe in Positive Karma' date=' Negative Karma just adds to stress which what was being created in here. Just relax, why is everyone so nervous about the Mod Positions anyway? [b']Are you going to be crushed if you don't get it?[/b] No.....

BTW,

Yes,

YOU ARE A HIPPY!

Got any pot?

remember yankee

Hippees - Not a dirty word, just dirty ppl.

(we are soooooooo off topic now)

Alright' date=' you guys are getting too hyped up about this that when YCMaker decides, then you'll overreact either way. If you get chosen, you'll just run around in circles until you vomit and then jump up and down and then completely neglect your position and get demoted back to normal member and YCmaker has to do all this again, or your not going to get picked and you start getting all depressed and angry that you throw your computer half-way across your front lawn and then start cutting yourself half-to-death.

CALM DOWN!!!! There is no need to get that exited about it, being a Moderator is very important for YCM's survival, even if it's not dying.

[/quote']

Ummm, wow, you have certaintly thought this through havent you?

Are those your plans or somthing? lol

I don't think any of us would neglect our positions, and I don't think any of us would get mad enough and turn into the hulk and throw our computers that far. But who knows? xD

Have to do it:

YANKEE SMASH XD

yanklee i do that when i get mad

which is why we have so many computers lol ^_^

BTW,

Yes,

YOU ARE A HIPPY!

Got any pot?

remember yankee

Hippees - Not a dirty word, just dirty ppl.

(we are soooooooo off topic now)

ROFL

That was epic!

ROFL

It's so ture to! lol

BTW, did you just call DMG dirty? 0_o

And yes, we are SOOO off topic, lol

Wich means we are spammers! AHHHHHH!

Archived