Best Anime OP [BAOP] Tournament - Round 3 Start!

Draconus297

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the same note as GO!!! being OP 4: Ready Steady Go is OP 2 for FMA, Hanamaru Pippi wa Yoiko dake is OP 1 for Osomatsu-San (Mr. Osomatsu, should of went with the first name since I think it's more well-known), and Trigun I'm pretty sure only has that OP but if I'm wrong it should be OP 1.

Sorry for not giving the number to my OPs lel ;(
EDIT: Also the fun-times consent thing is being reverted. Used to be Monotaro

I didn't think about this before but I have a question: Do anime OPs from games count?

Β 

Example (this one is even animated by ufotable and the song is by FLOW):

Β 

Since technically the English word "anime" just refers to animation from Japan (while the Japanese word "をニパ/anime" is just short for "をニパーション/animation").

We're waiting on the waifu tournament to end first.

Also, I don't remember the OP saying that whatsoever. Why would he say it to just you? Furthermore, that isn't necessary because up to three tournaments are allowed at the same time and Darling has said the GPT doesn't count for some reason. From original post it looks like we can expect the 26th or maybe the or shortly after.

Also, I don't remember the OP saying that whatsoever. Why would he say it to just you? Furthermore, that isn't necessary because up to three tournaments are allowed at the same time and Darling has said the GPT doesn't count for some reason. From original post it looks like we can expect the 26th or maybe the or shortly after.

What's with the confrontation? I meant to clarify it was just an assumption under the thought that only one tournament was permitted to run at a time. Clearly I was wrong and I retract my statement.

What's with the confrontation? I meant to clarify it was just an assumption under the thought that only one tournament was permitted to run at a time. Clearly I was wrong and I retract my statement.

Under the assumption you're not insinuating I should let let things like this be confuse people longer until someone else handles them (which I really don't think is something you would insinuate), all I'll say is (the reason I "confronted" you, which you did ask) I just wanted to let people know everything as soon as possible and that's what I could gather with what was available.

Also, I don't remember the OP saying that whatsoever. Why would he say it to just you? Furthermore, that isn't necessary because up to three tournaments are allowed at the same time and Darling has said the GPT doesn't count for some reason.

That's because it's on Hiatus due to Sakura being off-site atm, and if a tourney is on hiatus, then another tourneyΒ could be hosted.

Each one will take a week, roughly. When I wake up each Monday, each poll will close, and the new bracket will begin.

Β 

Also, if a mod could alter and embed the videos for me, that would be much appreciated. I'm just rushed, tired, and incredbly stressed atm, and can't exactly stop to embed.

Β 

EDIT: Since the other matches have been hidden, I guess I'll wait until morning to post the rest of the bracket. I sleep now. Plus, I can't find a video for Beatless's OP that works, ironically for a song named Error.

Also I will be hiding every one after 12 because of the rules.

Okay so I don't know if you somehow missed this and missed that 13-15 aren't there anymore but you posted another. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt cause maybe you weren't in the right state of mind but this is a verbal warning.

Oops.

Β 

In that case, you may want to hide 17, too. There's eventually going to be 32 in total.

Β 

That said, when will they be "un-hidden", as it were?

I did. I'll unhide them (and post in them if the date of creation makes them appear below the others) when the 12 currently on-going end.

Also the max miiight change to 10 but it won't affect these. Just keep that in mind for future stuff. (Since that means a max of 30 threads possible at one time)

If I may,

That's disgusting.

It's really not. This is a different type of thing than most tournaments, where people might want to actually take the time to watch the videos during that specific moment to see how they feel about them at that specific time (alternatively, give a fair shot to OPs they've never heard before), and doing that with 24 videos in 1 week is already pushing it for me I find. It seems it would be way too fast with any more, and that thought is kinda disgusting me. Maybe that really is just me though, so I'll see if I wanna bingewatch OPs of all things if you decide you do want to speed things up.

In that case, from the 5 I've rolled already for next week, we're going to see some very close races.

Β 

Also, in the end, I could not find a video for Beatless's OP, Error. I checked all the YouTube results I could, but not one of them had the OP with its visuals. Maybe it's on vimeo or dailymotion or something, but I could not find it on YouTube.

I'll be honest I'm not in a good mood due to several factors and it's my day off of work and I kind of want to do something not mod-related with my day finally and I'm not sure if merging Polls is actually a thing that can happen and if something messes up because of it my mood will drop more.

Β 

Though as Nico said it isn't TOO bad especially given next round will have half the contestants and thus go by faster.

Β 

though if it's a problem maybe 5 days is better than a full week?

Archived