Google translate telephone

Thar

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The decision of the original language will not be after the event. Clear the following search results: Do not forget to use this phone.

Make sure you use a language.

(Malayalam)

The decision of the original language will not be after the event. Clear the following search results: Do not forget to use this phone.

Make sure you use a language.

(Turkish)

Quoted for easier comparison-nya.

I think we butchered that enough. Here is another paragraph, courtesy of Kingdom Hearts.

In ancient times, people believed that light was a gift from an unseen land by the name of Kingdom Hearts. But Kingdom Hearts was safeguard by its counterpart, the χ-blade. Warriors vied for that precious light, thus beginning the "Keyblade War." The violent clash shattered the χ-blade into twenty pieces— seven of light, and thirteen of darkness. And the only real Kingdom Hearts was swallowed by the darkness, never to surface again.

In ancient times people believed that light was a gift from an invisible land under the name of the kingdom of the kingdom. But the hearts of the kingdom were shielded from the opposite side, the χ blade. Warriors took that precious light, beginning with the "Keyblade War". A violent conflict broke the χ blade with twenty songs, seven light and thirteen darkness. And the only real kingdoms of the kingdoms swept away from the darkness, never risen again.

(Finnish)

In ancient times, people believed that light was a gift from an invisible earth under the name of the kingdom of the kingdom. But the heart of the kingdom on the other hand, the χ blade was protected. Warriors gained this precious light, which began with the "Keyblade War". A violent invasion, χ razor with twenty tracks, seven light and darkness thirteenth failed. And only the real monarchies were removed from the darkness, never again climbed.

(Persian-nya)

Edit: Just fur your info, I wasn't ninja'd, but I did re-translate after a message that there was a new post popped up-nya.

In ancient times people believed that the light was a gift from the land of the kingdom of the kingdom. But the heart and kingdom of the kingdom are protected. The Warriors gained this energy that began with the Keyblade War. Strong assaults, twenty razors, lights of 13, and darkness failed. Only real kings are eliminated from darkness and never again give up.

(Mongolian)

Ancient people believed that light was a gift from the kingdom's country. But the kingdom's heart and kingdom are protected. Warriors got this energy that started with Keyblade War. Strong assault, twenty razors, thirteen lights, and darkness failed. Only the true kings are excluded from the darkness and will never give up again.

(Japanese)

The old man realized that light was the gift of the kingdom. The kingdom and kingdom are considered. The Warriors got this energy from the Warblade Keyblade. The strongest attack, twenty scarf, thirteen lights and darkness have failed. Only real kings are erased from darkness and never leave.

(Lithuanian)

An old man realised that the light was the gift of the kingdom. Kingdom and considered. Wars receive this energy from Warblade Keyblade. The strongest attack, twenty boxes, thirteen lights and the darkness was not successful. Show kings discarded by the darkness and never leave.

(Esperanto) 

An old man realized that light was the gift of the kingdom. Kingdom and consider. War receives energy from the Warblade Keyblade. The strongest attack, twenty boxes, thirteen lights and dark shadow failed. Show the kings removed by the darkness and never leave.

Vietnamese

• 2 weeks later...

The black group of thirteen years of age praised fear. Hiding My Editions The King shows them in a distance from darkness until light is needed.

(Scottish Gaelic)

An old man realized that light was the gift of the kingdom. Kingdom and consider. War receives energy from the Warblade Keyblade. The strongest attack, twenty boxes, thirteen lights and dark shadow failed. Show the kings removed by the darkness and never leave.

Vietnamese

If that was Vietnamese, then I am disappoint. (I was expecting Vietnamese Crystal-level translation)

• 1 month later...

I thought it was time to try and bring this back, but had no idea what to use, so here is about a page of the Satsuten! 4-panel manga.

Aaahahaha I can't believe it! You forced a game over on yourself! My goodness, Zack! You were trying to put the card in the wrong way!

Shut up!! You shoulda made it easier to understand!

Oh dear! But there was even an arrow written on it for you, wasn't there?

You expect me to notice every little detail!? You shoulda made the card into the shape of an arrow!

That seems like it would be exceedingly breakable...

... idk man.

I thought it was time to try and bring this back, but had no idea what to use, so here is about a page of the Satsuten! 4-panel manga.

... idk man.

Butt the last ones were not the same. o=

Aaahahaha I can not believe it! You forced a game to yourself! My God, Zack! You were trying to put the card the wrong way!

Shut up!! You should make it easier to understand!

Oh dear! But there was also an arrow written for you, was not there?

Do you expect me to notice every little detail !? You should have made the card in the form of an arrow!

It seems to be extremely fragile ...

(Italian)

Aaahahaha can not believe it! You are forced to have a game! My god, Zack! You are trying to put the card in the wrong way!

Silent !! To make it easier to understand you?

Oh dear! But, and it is written, Is not the arrow, it is not here?

One singly notice you expect? You should have a card in the form of the arrow!

It appears to be the most fragile .

(Latin)

Butt the last ones were not the same. o=

Not the same like what? You mean to continue something that's been dead for months with the same starting post as from then? It seems like it went a good while, like the first one (seems like it was still the second one).

Aahahahah can not believe it! You have to be a game! O god, Zack! Try to put the card in the wrong direction!

Quiet! Want more to understand you?

Wow! But, and it is written: Is not the arrow, is not it here?

One note waiting? You should have a card in the form of an arrow!

It seems vulnerable.

(Finnish)

Not the same like what? You mean to continue something that's been dead for months with the same starting post as from then? It seems like it went a good while, like the first one (seems like it was still the second one).

The same result like the OP says. Yes Nah.

Ahahahah can not believe it! You must be a game! O God, Zack! Try to put the card in the wrong direction!

Quiet! Do you want more to understand you?

Wow! But, and it is written: the arrow is not it, is it not?

A note pending? You must have a map in the form of an arrow!

He seems vulnerable.

(French)

Archived