Bakugan Battle Planet

Astro Dude

Well, the Bakugan reboot is officially here. Let's analyze.

Well, Dan Kuzo has been reinvented, we have an African-American, a dog can use them, and Shun is blonde now.

As for the Bakugan themselves, Drago is back with some new friends: a t-rex, a gorilla, an alicorn, and a cerberus.

And two of the attributes from the old days have gotten a change. While Pyrus (red/fire), Haos (white/light), Darkus (black/darkness) and Aquas (blue/water) stay the same, Ventus (green) is the earth attribute and Subterra (brown) is changed to Aurelus, not sure if this will be wind attribute.

Anyway, discuss.

Ventus (green) is the earth attribute

HOW.

Anyway, while I never really was invested in anything past the first series, I'm kind of glad to see that this is continuing in some fashion. Though correct me if I'm wrong, this seems to be the first series produced for America first? So that might explain some of the drastic changes.

HOW.

Anyway, while I never really was invested in anything past the first series, I'm kind of glad to see that this is continuing in some fashion. Though correct me if I'm wrong, this seems to be the first series produced for America first? So that might explain some of the drastic changes.

Like how each episode is composed of two fifteen minute segments?

Also, beats me on how Ventus is Earth while Aurelus is wind, though the latter is yet to be confirmed.

And it is a reboot of the series, so changing up characters and designs makes sense.

But renaming is a bit... much like they took Mantris and called it "Mantanoid" What's up with that?

Also, gone are gate cards and ability cards, now there are dromes and bakucores. A nice way to re-invent the series.

Archived