[ASK]My Post Disappeared

Monox D. I-Fly

Question

6 answers to this question

In that case, it was most likely a technical problem on the site.  Either that or you might've accidentally ported away before it actually posted (I've done that at least a dozen times.  It's a real pain in the neck).  How soon after you posted it did it disappear?

Either way, I don't think there's any way to actively recover the thread.  If you are fairly certain that it was not actively taken down (there definitely would have been a notification in that case), then it might be best to just repost it.  If it happens again, that'd be fairly unique and would require an outside solution.

Good luck!

Some days ago, I made a thread about my Digimon-themed YMC cards, but after I pressed the Submit button, it was nowhere to be seen. Did my post get moderated or I broke some rules?

This can happen if the image isn't in the right format. But there might be a saved backup if the post was long enough. How much did you lose

Instaneously.

Again, in that case, it is probably a site issue or an accidental port away/page refresh before it posted.  It's hard to tell the issue itself on its own.  If you're willing to, try to repost the set then take a screenshot of the page (to show the post went through). If it still disappears, then it is definitely a site issue and something that could potentially affect other users.

Archived