[DP24] Egyptian God Slime

767_20200309052726_img_1_yT5qJAyQRsRkChG

God Slime / Egyptian God Slime
WATER Aqua / Fusion / Effect
LV10 3000/3000
1 Aqua monster + 1 Level 10 WATER monster
Must first be either Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by Tributing 1 Level 10 Aqua monster with 0 ATK (in which case you do not use “Polymerization”).
(1) This card can be treated as 3 Tributes for a Tribute Summon.
(2) Cannot be destroyed by battle. Your opponent cannot target monsters you control for attacks or with card effects, except “Egyptian God Slime”.

Remind me, is Egyptian God Normal Summon Clause usable with the extra tribute effect? Kinda doubt it.

Well thats a slow and clunky way to summon Wicked Gods or Barbaros though

The rest of effect doesnt seems have much uses IMO, enlight me if im missing things

1 hour ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

Remind me, is Egyptian God Normal Summon Clause usable with the extra tribute effect? Kinda doubt it.

The rest of effect doesnt seems have much uses IMO, enlight me if im missing things

It is a cheap, protective 3k monster if one is willing to use Metal Reflect Slime.

Given that this basicly only requires a trap to be flipped it is not half bad (but very slow).

Outside of that scenario I am not sure how this could be summoned in any meaningful way.

The only other monster you would be able to Tribute to Special Summon this by its procedure, other than Metal Reflect Slime as a monster, is Gabrion, the Timelord which, aside from being hilarious to do, might actually be faster at getting Egyptian God Slime out in one turn... but it'll cost you the Normal Summon needed to bring out an Egyptian God (or Barbaros), so it's not exactly a good idea.

26 minutes ago, Kingdom Xathers said:

The only other monster you would be able to Tribute to Special Summon this by its procedure, other than Metal Reflect Slime as a monster, is Gabrion, the Timelord which, aside from being hilarious to do, might actually be faster at getting Egyptian God Slime out in one turn... but it'll cost you the Normal Summon needed to bring out an Egyptian God (or Barbaros), so it's not exactly a good idea.

Ummm its specified as Level 10 Aqua Monster

On 3/11/2020 at 4:20 AM, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

This counts as three monsters, yes it is. You can tribute this as the only mat for an e-god

• 2 weeks later...

Archived