[Promo] Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon Erratum

The dragon gets delooped.

ETJTRRGUMAAYudT.jpeg?resize=206%2C300&ss

RB06-JP001 Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
Level 10 DARK Dragon Effect Monster
ATK 2800
DEF 2400
You can only Special Summon a card with this card’s name once per turn by the (1) effect, and can only use the (2) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing 1 face-up Dragon monster you control.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Dragon monster from your hand or GY, except “Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon”.

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/drkarlmarxisreinstated/

Oh well.... I thought they were no longer doing any erratas anymore since there's been a huge gap of non-activity since Chaos Emperor's, but if this happens like this....

This card could have gone to 3 with no errata before the Guardragons came around. Now I can totally get it needing one xD
Change is fine. Now you won't grab it from the Deck > revive something > grab it from the GY > revive something, and maybe drop a different revival than the Links on it. The hard OPT clause on the Summon itself is widely unneeded in my opinion, but I don't think it'll matter a whole lot.

And it comes with some alt art, which is always good to have.

9 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Oh well.... I thought they were no longer doing any erratas anymore since there's been a huge gap of non-activity since Chaos Emperor's, but if this happens like this....

This card could have gone to 3 with no errata before the Guardragons came around. Now I can totally get it needing one xD
Change is fine. Now you won't grab it from the Deck > revive something > grab it from the GY > revive something, and maybe drop a different revival than the Links on it. The hard OPT clause on the Summon itself is widely unneeded in my opinion, but I don't think it'll matter a whole lot.

And it comes with some alt art, which is always good to have.

I mean, you CAN still grab it from the deck if you want

2 minutes ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

I mean, you CAN still grab it from the deck if you want

Kinda, but now it will be a vanilla past the first use, and also after bumping into this thread I noticed they banned the Guardragon that can do that in the OCG. I guess they were being a bigger problem than I thought.

1 minute ago, Sleepy said:

Kinda, but now it will be a vanilla past the first use, and also after bumping into this thread I noticed they banned the Guardragon that can do that in the OCG. I guess they were being a bigger problem than I thought.

Ish, but Elpy has gotten like 4 dragon cards killed so they just had enough

dekki-gurahu202001-12-3w.jpg?resize=892%

If you add up the three guardragon decks it totaled to about between Dragun and Invoked

4 hours ago, vla1ne said:

Considering how many times this card has been a thorn in the side of konami, i was expecting it to get hit on the list, but a decent errata? Combined with good alternate art? yeah, i can live with this.

Hopefully we'll see the Good Dr. go to three. 

I find is amusing they freed up Dr. RED during the virus outbreak

Archived