Elemental HERO Electrum Jr. [WRITTEN]

Tinkerer

Elemental HERO Electrum Jr.

LIGHT ****

Warrior/Effect

If a "HERO" monster(s) is sent to the GY by a card effect: You can banish this card from your hand or GY and any number of those monsters; activate the appropriate effect(s) in order based on the banished monster(s) Attribute. You can only use each of the effects once.

FIRE: Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to half that monster’s Level.

WATER: Send 1 "Elemental HERO" monster from your Deck to the GY, and if you do, gain LP equal to its ATK.

WIND: Return all Set cards your opponent controls to the hand.

EARTH: Flip up to 2 face-up cards your opponent controls face-down. Spells/Traps Set by this effect cannot be activated until the End Phase of the next turn.

You can only use this effect of "Elemental HERO Electrum Jr." once per turn.

1400/1100

Just a random HERO support card. I might make one for LIGHT/DARK.

Oh, this is pretty cute, imo. If Thomas Zero reads this, he'll probably kill me, but, I have almost no knowledge of how HEROs work, except they use Quick-Play Spells and lots of Fusions, so I was wondering if they can be recovered after being banished. The multiple Attribute effects looks pretty solid and appropriate, although I'm feeling the banishing effect is a bit too costly is they can't be recovered somehow. For some reason, you made me remember the Starman Jr. from Earthbound/Mother, lol. I wanna see a LIGHT/DARK Jr., since the 4 element effects were nicely assigned, I wonder which effects you'd give to those Attributes.

This is intriguing. A hand/GY trap for HEROes, they don't have many of those, I can only think of Honest Neos and Dynatag but the latter is mainly used to make Dystopia's pop effect live. If there are more, they aren't good or not explored enough.
Then, there is presence of WATER and WIND HEROes due to Stratos and Liquidman, with EARTH in Solid Soldier sometimes showing up, so you should be able to consistently set up for at least 2 of this card's effects, and that sounds nasty given how strong HEROes can be with the good support they gradually get. And the activation condition is barely an issue with Mask Change, Poly and Vyon sending HEROes to the GY by effect.
In short this is card that IMO can get out of hand, especially if HEROes continue getting support. For instance, if they ever get a better FIRE maindeck HERO than Blazeman.

7 hours ago, Darj said:

This is intriguing. A hand/GY trap for HEROes, they don't have many of those, I can only think of Honest Neos and Dynatag but the latter is mainly used to make Dystopia's pop effect live. If there are more, they aren't good or not explored enough.
Then, there is presence of WATER and WIND HEROes due to Stratos and Liquidman, with EARTH in Solid Soldier sometimes showing up, so you should be able to consistently set up for at least 2 of this card's effects, and that sounds nasty given how strong HEROes can be with the good support they gradually get. And the activation condition is barely an issue with Mask Change, Poly and Vyon sending HEROes to the GY by effect.
In short this is card that IMO can get out of hand, especially if HEROes continue getting support. For instance, if they ever get a better FIRE maindeck HERO than Blazeman.

That's fair. I haven't really looked much into E-HEROs currently, so I was still under the impression that their main core still focused on DARK HEROs (+ Stratos).

I made a couple of minor nerfs, but I'm not sure I want to overhaul this completely quite yet. It adds versatility, but the more I think about it, the less I can see it as more than a 1-of. Of course, that changes depending on the support they'll get, like you said.

Archived