[DP24] Egyptian God Support

ReactorSlime.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

DP24-JP002 Reactor Slime
Level 4 WATER Aqua Effect Monster
ATK 500
DEF 500
You can only use each of the (1) and (2) effects of this card name once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 2 “Slime Tokens” (Aqua/WATER/Level 1/ATK 500/DEF 500), also you cannot Normal Summon or Special Summon monsters this turn, except Divine Beast monsters
(2) During either player’s Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card; Take 1 “Metal Reflect Slime” from your Hand, Deck, or GY, and set it in your Spell & Trap Zone, also, it can be activated this turn.

GuardianSlime.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

DP24-JP003 Guardian Slime
Level 10 WATER Effect Monster
ATK 0
DEF 0
You can only use each of the (1)(2) and (3) effects of this card name once per turn.
(1) When you take damage from battle or a card effect: You can Special Summon this card.
(2) During damage calculation, if this card battles an opponent’s monster: This card gains DEF equal to that monster’s ATK during Damage Calculation only.
(3) If this card is sent from the hand or field to the GY: You can add 1 Spell/Trap Card that specifically lists “The Winged Dragon of Ra” in its text from your Deck to your hand.

DP24-JP004.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

DP24-JP004 Inishie no Jumon (Ancient Chant)
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate one card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Add 1 “Winged Dragon of Ra” from your Deck or GY to your hand, and if you do, this turn you can Tribute Summon 1 monster during your Main Phase this turn, in addition to your Normal Summon/Set (You can only gain this effect once per turn).
(2) You can banish this card in your GY; After this effect resolves, if you Tribute Summon a “Winged Dragon of Ra” this turn, its original ATK/DEF becomes the total original ATK/DEF of the monsters Tributed for its Tribute Summon.

DP24-JP006.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1
DP24-JP006 Sennen no Keiji (Millennium Revelation)
Continuous Spell Card
You can only use each of the (1) and (2) effects of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) You can discard 1 Divine Beast monster; Add 1 “Monster Reborn” from your Deck/GY to your hand.
(2) You can send this face-up card in your Spell&Trap Zone is sent to the GY; This turn, you can Special Summon “Winged Dragon of Ra” from your GY with “Monster Reborn”, ignoring its Summoning Conditions, but if you do, you must send all “Winged Dragon of Ra” Special Summoned with “Monster Reborn” to the GY during the End Phase.

DP24-JP007.png?resize=206%2C300&ssl=1

DP24-JP007 Taiyou Shin Gouitsu (One with the Sun God)
Continuous Trap Card
You can only use one of this card’s (1)(2) effects per chain. If you control a monster whose original name is “The Winged Dragon of Ra” you can activate this card during the turn it was Set.
(1) During either player’s Main Phase: You can pay LP so that your LP becomes 100; 1 Special Summoned “Winged Dragon of Ra” that you control gains ATK/DEF equal to the amount paid.
(2) Once per turn: You can Tribute 1 “Winged Dragon of Ra” you control; gain LP equal to its ATK on the field.

To think they upgrade the slimes to this extent though...

Reactor Slime is supposedly provide enough bodies for Obelisk destruction effect or at least only 1 mat short from summon 2 Gods. But its freakin need outside help and curb the remaining shreds of the immediate value the gods probs have since the dream only lives on MP2

EDIT:  DOG DANGIT KONAMI, I JUST REALIZE YOU FREAKIN PUT DIVINE BEAST RESTRICTION ON THE TOKEN SUMMON. WHY?! EVEN WITH POSSIBILITY OF BOARD BREAKING BY OBELISK ITS STILL A SLOW IMPACT VALUE. 

Guardian Slime pretty much only useful for that search effect IMO unless you guys can give me hints. But thank God they make that effect can be also used when sent from your hand 

I kinda not liking that it dont search other modes but i guess Ancient Chant its servicable enough to either go ham with the OG Ra or maintain the Cyclic Combo with other modes 

Ideally, you dump Phoenix or OG ra with Revelation and then special OG ra thats gonna tag out into phoenix on your end phase. It has same problem as Reactor though, decent but ultimately slow 

Trap is trash

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/theykeepsplittingraacrosscards/

Also you didn't copy/paste correctly the (1) effects of Guardian Slime, and Millennium Revelation.

@Gogeta gt Now this is how one can make solid support for Egyptian gods, instead of a single card doing 3+ things at once.

Anyway, I see wild things here that I like a lot.

Reactor Slime is Toadally Bahamut material and the way it supports Metal Reflect Slime is stacked: it grabs it from anywhere so you can make it work with a single copy in the Deck, and you get to activate it on the turn you Set it to boot. It's good as precedent because I once did a support card for Scapegoat in a similar fashion.

Guardian is clearly an easy Egyptian God Slime, and then it floats into a support Spell/Trap? good stuff! Plus  it's flexible as its (1) effect can trigger from your own burning effects.

Monster Reborn suddenly gets support, and the bonuses that Millennium Revelation gives to it are unprecedented AFAIK: not only it enables it to Special Summon a monster that cannot be Special Summoned and thus normally isn't a target, also it Summons it from the GY. Because of a BKSS rule, summoning a monster from the GY with a "ignoring summoning conditions" effect still required the monster to be Special Summoned properly, but that's just not possible for Ra so... can we expect a fix or change on that BKSS ruling? That would be amazing and Dark Flattop would suddenly become good.

27 minutes ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

To think they upgrade the slimes to this extent though...

Reactor Slime is supposedly provide enough bodies for Obelisk destruction effect or at least only 1 mat short from summon 2 Gods. But its freakin need outside help and curb the remaining shreds of the immediate value the gods probs have since the dream only lives on MP2

Guardian Slime pretty much only useful for that search effect IMO unless you guys can give me hints. But thank God they make that effect can be also used when sent from your hand 

I think this is so you can spam out Egyptian God Slime easily

1 minute ago, Ryusei the Morning Star said:

I think this is so you can spam out Egyptian God Slime easily

Huh, you right. But then at minimum you need to self damage yourself on your turn to reap the dream value but to be fair thats any number of damage

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/8/2020 at 3:54 AM, Darj said:

Source:

https://ygorganization.com/theykeepsplittingraacrosscards/

Also you didn't copy/paste correctly the (1) effects of Guardian Slime, and Millennium Revelation.

@Gogeta gt Now this is how one can make solid support for Egyptian gods, instead of a single card doing 3+ things at once.

Anyway, I see wild things here that I like a lot.

Reactor Slime is Toadally Bahamut material and the way it supports Metal Reflect Slime is stacked: it grabs it from anywhere so you can make it work with a single copy in the Deck, and you get to activate it on the turn you Set it to boot. It's good as precedent because I once did a support card for Scapegoat in a similar fashion.

Guardian is clearly an easy Egyptian God Slime, and then it floats into a support Spell/Trap? good stuff! Plus  it's flexible as its (1) effect can trigger from your own burning effects.

Monster Reborn suddenly gets support, and the bonuses that Millennium Revelation gives to it are unprecedented AFAIK: not only it enables it to Special Summon a monster that cannot be Special Summoned and thus normally isn't a target, also it Summons it from the GY. Because of a BKSS rule, summoning a monster from the GY with a "ignoring summoning conditions" effect still required the monster to be Special Summoned properly, but that's just not possible for Ra so... can we expect a fix or change on that BKSS ruling? That would be amazing and Dark Flattop would suddenly become good.

These new supports seens good actually, but I think is not enough to make the gods remotely close to competitive levels. Thats why they need an errate with an untargetable and undestroyable by your opponents card effects (like chaos max dragon), or a card that do many overpowered things.

16 hours ago, Gogeta gt said:

These new supports seens good actually, but I think is not enough to make the gods remotely close to competitive levels. Thats why they need an errate with an untargetable and undestroyable by your opponents card effects (like chaos max dragon), or a card that do many overpowered things.

choose one:

-super op card that played for less than a format only to be banned and  leaving a distasteful memories

-properly balance card that gonna be staple for nearly forever

Archived