[ROTD] Three Tactical Talents

https://ygorganization.com/wisdomofsuntsu/

EVU1qJdVAAAKJX8.jpg?resize=300%2C216&ssl

Sansen no Sai / Three Tactical Talents
Spell
You can activate only 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) If your opponent previously activated a monster effect during your Main Phase this turn: Activate 1 of these effects;
● Draw 2 cards.
● Take control of 1 monster your opponent controls, until the End Phase.
● Look at your opponent’s hand, and if you do, shuffle 1 card in it into the Deck.

This punishes the opponent for using hand traps, huh. A different option to maining anti-hand traps like Called by the Grave and Crossout Designator. IDK if I would take the risk. Securing your combos can be more profitable than what this card can give you.

This probably should go on the rulings section but: Would I be able to Ash this card, even I choose not to draw?

I am aware that being in the scope of "an effect that incldes" means its enough for said action to be written on the effect being resolved, but these multiple choice cases makes me wonder.

i beleive ash says "Includes the effect to" and this does include the effect to draw, so yeah, ash ought to work. 

that said, this card is definitely going to be a boon against ash blossoms and other cards of that ilk. so long as your opponent does anything on your turn with a monster, you have a choice between using pot of greed, change of heart, and forceful sentry. this card is one of those cards that is liable to get limited in the future, as running three of them really doesn't have too much of a downside, and it can work well with any manner of deck, so long as they can get you to use a monster effect on their turn. it's 3 banned effects, for minimal requirement, i see no way this card will not be meta.

Archived