[CP20-JP018] High Rate Draw

https://ygorganization.com/highratedraw/

EYccHL4VcAUAF1Q.jpg?resize=300%2C216&ssl

High Rate Draw
Trap
You can use the (2)nd effect with this card’s name only once per turn.
(1) Destroy 2 or more monsters you control, and if you do, draw 1 card for every 2 destroyed that way.
(2) During your opponent’s Main Phase, if this card is in your GY: You can target 1 monster you control; destroy that monster, and if you do, Set this card to your field (but banish this card when it leaves the field).

11 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I'm thinking of Graydle Cobra to apply this effect, but I don't think that's enough to justify running it in the Graydle Deck. What kind of archetype like to explode their own critters, btw?

from the standpoint of its multiple-2-pop-draw effect. the archetype that willingly destroy more than 2 monster at the same time per usage its kinda rare (as far as i know it) which is ironic since this card is Aporia's thus supposedly indirect support to Meklord (which not really that pop friendly atm)

so yeah:

aforementioned Fire Kings

Yang Zing

Kozmo (to a degree, Fire King kozmo is meta once if i remember correctly)

Graydles

15 hours ago, Bluvista said:

Anime Tentacluster, but that doesn't help us IRL

5 hours ago, Dr. Jolly Glot the III said:

from the standpoint of its multiple-2-pop-draw effect. the archetype that willingly destroy more than 2 monster at the same time per usage its kinda rare (as far as i know it) which is ironic since this card is Aporia's thus supposedly indirect support to Meklord (which not really that pop friendly atm)

so yeah:

aforementioned Fire Kings

Yang Zing

Kozmo (to a degree, Fire King kozmo is meta once if i remember correctly)

Graydles

5 hours ago, justduelist said:

fire kings

2 hours ago, Redro said:

Nephthys too.

Maybe not "destroy" specifically, but Burning Abyss.

Oh! I know, guys! The Unchained Archetype have tons of effects that activate when a card is destroyed by a card effect. This Trap should be perfect for 'em

Looks like a card that is bound to be good down the line. But at the moment IIRC there aren't many monsters that benefit from being destroyed during the opponent's turn, I can only think of Farfa and Shaddoll Dragon for the disruption.

Archived