[CP20] Dark Spell Regeneration

EaRMfC4VcAAyXbb-1.jpg?resize=300%2C216&s

Dark Spell Regeneration
Trap Card
When an opponents monster declares an attack: Target 1 Spell card in your opponents GY; Set it to your field. You can banish this card from your GY, then send to your GY 1 "Monster Reborn" thats in your hand or face-down on the field; Special Summon 1 "The Winged Dragon of Ra" from your GY, ignoring its summoning conditions (but send it to the GY during the End Phase), then you can send 1 monster your opponent controls to the GY.

Source: https://ygorganization.com/darkspellregeneration/

Is that the wizard dude from "Arcane Barrier"?  He doesn't have a staff, but the robes and hat look the same and he's doing the same T-pose.

The card's a Ra-flavored battle trap, so that... really sucks tbh, even with all the new support.  Also, is that a translation error, or did they make it so you couldn't use your opponent's Monster Reborn to summon Ra (since it says send the Monster Reborn to YOUR grave)?

I mean, the card is really cool in concept, but I can't see it being useful in practice.

1 hour ago, Tythe Scora said:

Also, is that a translation error, or did they make it so you couldn't use your opponent's Monster Reborn to summon Ra (since it says send the Monster Reborn to YOUR grave)?

Yeah, the Org corrected it saying it has to be in your hand or your field

OT: Not gonna lie, I forgot it was originally a Quick-Play Spell until I checked what it did in the anime.

Archived