Iron head (New Synchro monster)

Therealnoobmaster2001

Iron Head 

level 5/Earth 

Warrior/Synchro/Effect

1 Tuner + 1 or more non tuners 

One time only, if this card attacks a monster you can destroy that monster before damage calculation and if you do inflict damage equal to half its ATK.

ATK/2200 DEF/1200 

This card would be based on Bulldozer of the Wrecking Crew from Marvel comics.

Just a quick text fix:

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters

At the start of the Damage Step, if this card attacks a monster: You can destroy that monster.  This effect can only be used once while this card is face-up on the field. 

Simple pseudo-battle based monster destruction.  Not much to say about it, tbh.

1 minute ago, Therealnoobmaster2001 said:

Any idea on how to improve it?

It's not really about improving it, per se; it does what it does.  There is nothing wrong with simple cards.

You could make it more interesting by giving it more effects, but it looks like you were basing the card off a character.  I don't want to ruin any flavor by suggesting something that doesn't fit.

1 minute ago, Mr Melon said:

It's not really about improving it, per se; it does what it does.  There is nothing wrong with simple cards.

You could make it more interesting by giving it more effects, but it looks like you were basing the card off a character.  I don't want to ruin any flavor by suggesting something that doesn't fit.

Ah I see, thanks yeah I did intend it to be a quite simple card. Actually was thinking of Duel links when making this. 

Archived