[Written] Rank 13 is official, so... | Number C77: the Original Sin

Dokutah

Number C77: the Original Sin

DARK / Rank 13 / Fiend / Xyz / Effect

3 Level 13 monster

Must be Special Summoned either with a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell Card targeting "Number 77: Seven Sins" or by its own procedure, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. You can also Xyz Summon this card by using any number of Rank 10 or higher Xyz Monster you control including a "Number 77: the Seven Sins" as the Xyz Materials (Transfer its Materials to this card.). Cannot be used as tribute or material to summon a monster. During your Main Phase, except during the turn this card is summoned by its own procedure: you can gain 1000 LP and then this card gain all the effect of monsters attached to this card as Xyz Material until your next Standby Phase (even when it leaves the field). You can Detach 1 Xyz Material from this card (Quick Effect): this card is unaffected by card effect until the end of this turn. You can only use each effect of "Number C77: the Original Sins" once per turn. 

ATK 5000 / DEF 3500

11 hours ago, Therealnoobmaster2001 said:

Interesting effect and design. One thing to note though is I don't think 'procedure' is a term in Yugioh. I think you should just say 'Must be Special Summoned either with a "Rank-Up-Magic" Spell Card targeting "Number 77: Seven Sins" or by its own effect'

procedure is a real term that validate by PSCT, its just the fact it used on small card pool that its easily mistaken as unofficial:

File:CeruleanSkyfire-SDSA-EN-SR-1E.png

• 3 weeks later...

All right then. Well this has a build-in Xyz evolution method making it more accessible than a regular RUM-dependent Xyz. In turn, #77 has its own Xyz evolution method as well, making it easier for this card to hit the board. IDK if could break something, considering the precedent abusability of effect copying, plus Rank10s can be viable in current metas since Eldlich is Level 10 and I have seen hem play the Railcannon that burns, while IDK if Virtual Worlds can modulate Levels into 10, most likely not since they work with multiples of 3. Still, this would effectively be a Dora with 5000/3500 stats for Eldlich, and that could be stupid, IDK.

• 6 months later...

Seems a little overboard to gain 1000LP AND copy the effects of every monster attached to it as material. As mentioned you can pretty easily bring this out with Rank 10 engines and a lot of those already have some overboard effects. Combine those with a 5000ATK monster and I can see some pretty stupid plays being made really easy by this thing. Concept is pretty cool though.

1 minute ago, xbox1003 said:

Seems a little overboard to gain 1000LP AND copy the effects of every monster attached to it as material. As mentioned you can pretty easily bring this out with Rank 10 engines and a lot of those already have some overboard effects. Combine those with a 5000ATK monster and I can see some pretty stupid plays being made really easy by this thing. Concept is pretty cool though.

While the effort you put into your post is admirable, it's against the rules to necrobump threads in Custom Cards. Please refrain from replying to threads in Casual and Realistic Cards if that last post was a month ago or longer.

Archived