Hey YCMaker, promote some fucking mods

Just now, mitchermitcher said:

why do i not remember this wtf sakura

it was one of the many things uncovered by/told to the mods that led to them being removed

they also gave evilfusion a psuedo-mod group after he stepped down that had mod powers without telling anyone. including evilfusion.

1 minute ago, God Emperor Cow said:

it was one of the many things uncovered by/told to the mods that led to them being removed

they also gave evilfusion a psuedo-mod group after he stepped down that had mod powers without telling anyone. including evilfusion.

what does a copy account mean in this case? same profile pic/display name? acted like he was nai?

Cow, you don't get to be a mod simply by being a cow. You must first grow some horns, and deliver some calves that can have legit sword fights with matadors and go on to crush the dreams of would-be cowboys. Only then, can you obtain your modship.

On 12/6/2020 at 1:15 AM, Yui said:

Oh come now, don't be so hard on ol' Sakura. I mean, it's not like he...

• Deliberately and manually set up polling matches that were advertised as being random.
  • Further showed blatant favoritism in a completely different poll tournament in a display of incredible unprofessionalism as a tournament host.
  • Bullied the hell out of other mods who disagreed with him.
  • Put college physics questions down as registration questions for a childrens' card game forum.
  • Whatever the fuck was up with all those chinese usernames with the same (or incredibly similar) avatars.
  • Roleplayed out his own sexual fantasies with a dragon in public. (Wherein he was both himself and the dragon.)
  • Used more unnecessarily complex/difficult questions for literally an easter egg hunt.
  • Broke the impostor rule in response to shenanigans instead of any reasonable course of action, tried to get the member in question in serious trouble, and did his damndest to quash his voice during all of this.
  • Kept saying "I will improve" and never made good on this promise.
  • Tried to make his retirement look like a sympathetic departure instead of basically getting fired for how astronomically poor of a job he was doing, when he could have just kept his mouth shut about it all.

If he'd done all that, that's when you can be hard on him. But surely, he didn't.

jfc, I don't remember any of this. Suddenly all the hate for Sakura makes a lot of sense.

Archived