~B-Soul~ AMA

~British Soul~

On 1/2/2021 at 3:36 PM, ~British Soul~ said:

That's a good question as there are a number of fantastic British authors, though I'd probably have to say Philip Pullman as I have enjoyed the His Dark Materials TV series.

Excellent! I love that series of books myself. The movie with Daniel Craig and Nicole Kidman leaves to be desired, but I concur the BBC series is top-notch.

Do you watch anime? And if you do, what kind?

5 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Excellent! I love that series of books myself. The movie with Daniel Craig and Nicole Kidman leaves to be desired, but I concur the BBC series is top-notch.

Do you watch anime? And if you do, what kind?

Definitely, the TV series has received better reception than The Golden Compass film, also it helps that Philip Pullman is one of the executive producers of the 2019 series.

I watch a fair bit of anime. The About Me page on my profile outlines all of the anime I have watched and/or currently watching. In this case, one of the anime I am currently watching is Black Clover (and I also keep up with the manga for it as well). In terms of what kind of anime I watch, I tend to lean more towards the shonen side tbph.
I do want to watch more anime this year though, and with Lockdown 3.0, I have plenty of free time.

4 hours ago, LOYAL2theNOLEZ said:

I watch anime! I usually watch yugioh or Pokémon but I also watch Naruto and many others  

I think you've misunderstood the point of this thread. The questions in this thread are directed to the Topic Creator.

On 1/5/2021 at 6:59 PM, ~British Soul~ said:

I watch a fair bit of anime. The About Me page on my profile outlines all of the anime I have watched and/or currently watching. In this case, one of the anime I am currently watching is Black Clover (and I also keep up with the manga for it as well). In terms of what kind of anime I watch, I tend to lean more towards the shonen side tbph.
I do want to watch more anime this year though, and with Lockdown 3.0, I have plenty of free time.

Welp, I myself keep saying I'm more of a Seinen man and yet I'm stuck to Boku no Hero, Promised Neverland or One Piece still, so yeah, I can relate to that xD. But I deeply enjoy more mature  and/or psychological themes of the likes of Tokyo Ghoul, Fate/zero or Made In Abyss.

---

Is Sliggoo your favourite Pokemon?

22 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Welp, I myself keep saying I'm more of a Seinen man and yet I'm stuck to Boku no Hero, Promised Neverland or One Piece still, so yeah, I can relate to that xD. But I deeply enjoy more mature  and/or psychological themes of the likes of Tokyo Ghoul, Fate/zero or Made In Abyss.

Speaking of Made In Abyss, I need to get around to watching the movies at some point. I watched the series and I am aware that the movies exist.

22 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Is Sliggoo your favourite Pokemon?

Actually it is not, however it is up there are one of my favourite Kalos Pokemon (alongside the likes of Amaura for instance), but in general some of my favourites include Salamence, Espeon, Umbreon to name a few.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 2/19/2021 at 4:55 PM, Tinkerer said:

If you could meet 1 fictional character irl, who would it be and why?

Probably Mr Resetti for the sole purpose of wasting his time. (smile)

On 2/20/2021 at 2:50 AM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Do you have the following cards in TCG?

Kadabra

Smoochum

Chingling

Mantyke

Timburr

Conkeldurr

Pretty sure I have one of each of these lying around somewhere.

Just now, ~British Soul~ said:

Probably Mr Resetti for the sole purpose of wasting his time. (smile)

Pretty sure I have one of each of these lying around somewhere.

I honestly forgot I asked about this xD. And it would seem a pretty random question, but I know you're a Pokemon TCG collector. So am I, and I'm missing exactly those six to complete my collection up to Gen VII. So in essence the question was just to torture myself lol.

~~~~~~~

Now that I'm here:

Would you like to have more kinds of reactions in this forum, and which ones would you like if you do? 

1 minute ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

I honestly forgot I asked about this xD.

To be fair, so did I (smile)

20 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Now that I'm here:

Would you like to have more kinds of reactions in this forum, and which ones would you like if you do? 

You mean interactions? As someone who has been here for yonks, I've had many interactions, but I suppose more interaction wouldn't hurt.

2 hours ago, ~British Soul~ said:

You mean interactions? As someone who has been here for yonks, I've had many interactions, but I suppose more interaction wouldn't hurt.

Nope, I meant Reactions. We have Like, Thanks, Haha, Confused, Sad. Since the time YCMaker updated the forum's format, I found out there are other Forums similar to this, but with more types of Reactions. I've been trying to convince YCMaker to add more, but though he replied to my request, he haven't since I answered with some ideas. I'm curious if you'd like more types of reactions as the veteran you are.

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Nope, I meant Reactions. We have Like, Thanks, Haha, Confused, Sad. Since the time YCMaker updated the forum's format, I found out there are other Forums similar to this, but with more types of Reactions. I've been trying to convince YCMaker to add more, but though he replied to my request, he haven't since I answered with some ideas. I'm curious if you'd like more types of reactions as the veteran you are.

I think the ones that we do have are fine for the time being, especially since, let's say hypothetically speaking a negative reaction like "angry" was added, I'm sure some people would abuse that akin to neg reps back in the day.

On 7/2/2021 at 7:41 PM, ~British Soul~ said:

I think the ones that we do have are fine for the time being, especially since, let's say hypothetically speaking a negative reaction like "angry" was added, I'm sure some people would abuse that akin to neg reps back in the day.

Your point is valid. I'd definitely rather avoid negative reactions if we were to get more, it only causes friction between members.

~~~~~

Q: Is there a feature you'd actually like to see implemented in this forum?

Archived