~B-Soul~ AMA

~British Soul~

Hey I was looking at your profile because silly me wanted to find out if the data lined up for the "Backstreet Boys" bit up there to not be a joke xD
and I noticed your "about me" has 84 broken tinypic logos. Do you have backups for all those renders and memes you have in there?
I bet quite a bit of those were the good old fsjal memes from back in the day xP

23 minutes ago, Krow said:

I demand you no longer go by "BS" in memory of one of the oldest members of this forum whose username was "BS" god bless his soul we miss him

Considering that guy's last visit was prior to me even joining the forum, I'll pass (First I had heard of the guy anyway), given said demand could've been made years ago, though I could see why you would make the demand given you joined the same year as them. On a serious note, if I were to comply by your demand, what am I supposed to do, abbreviate my name to B-Soul or something, or not at all, because I think you're implying the latter.

41 minutes ago, Sleepy said:

Hey I was looking at your profile because silly me wanted to find out if the data lined up for the "Backstreet Boys" bit up there to not be a joke xD
and I noticed your "about me" has 84 broken tinypic logos. Do you have backups for all those renders and memes you have in there?
I bet quite a bit of those were the good old fsjal memes from back in the day xP

The Backstreet Boys bit was from Game Grumps. They used it so that they wouldn't get demonetised for mentioning the name of the virus, because that was a thing earlier in the year, channels could get demonetised if they mentioned the virus (unless censored out) to prevent misinformation being spread.
As for those tinypic images on my profile, I've been meaning to clean those out of my "About me" anyway. Pretty sure most of them was past avis I had used on here in the past which were stored for posterity and with spoiler tags still broken, it feels weird to still have them on here as the images themselves are also broken. A number of fsjal memes I made in the past I no longer have saved and even then, I didn't place them onto my profile.

2 hours ago, Sleepy said:

It kinda sounds like a B Soul is just not an A+ Soul... xD
I don't think it's the best plan.

I don't want to oversell myself and fall short. It's called clever marketing.

1 hour ago, Nobody Really said:

But keeping in spirit of the thread....

B-Soul, are really British?

Yes, I can confirm that I am British.

2 hours ago, Godbrand said:

How you feel about so uncivilised american traitors? 

It's not something I'm entirely concerned about tbph as it's not something I actively think about if at all.

26 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

What's the origin of the "Top Hat Regulator" title?

Blimey, I honestly don't remember apart from the fact it was a title bestowed upon me by another member a few years ago and it stuck. I've been trying to search for the origin, but no cigar atm.

On 12/14/2020 at 6:31 AM, Godbrand said:

What's your favourite type of tea? 

As of late I'd have to say green tea because of the health benefits it has, like improving blood flow and lowering cholesterol and as one gets older, you got to be more mindful of health.

On 12/14/2020 at 4:37 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

What's your favourite British author?

That's a good question as there are a number of fantastic British authors, though I'd probably have to say Philip Pullman as I have enjoyed the His Dark Materials TV series.

On 12/14/2020 at 5:01 PM, Godbrand said:

Favorite soccer team? Rugby team?

I'm not a rugby person tbph, haven't played it since PE lessons at school over a decade ago and even then I wasn't the best at it.
As for football on the other hand, that is a sport I do follow and the team I do support is nicknamed "The Canaries".

On 1/3/2021 at 1:58 AM, Godbrand said:

Is it a mandatory law that you have to kiss the framed picture of the queen every morning when you get up and right before you go to bed? 

It is not, though that is such an amusing law as it'd create a sense of paranoia as to what would happen if you didn't kiss the framed picture of the queen, certainly something to ponder about.

On 1/2/2021 at 2:36 PM, ~British Soul~ said:

As of late I'd have to say green tea because of the health benefits it has, like improving blood flow and lowering cholesterol and as one gets older, you got to be more mindful of health.

That's a good question as there are a number of fantastic British authors, though I'd probably have to say Philip Pullman as I have enjoyed the His Dark Materials TV series.

I'm not a rugby person tbph, haven't played it since PE lessons at school over a decade ago and even then I wasn't the best at it.
As for soccer on the other hand, that is a sport I do follow and the team I do support is nicknamed "The Canaries".

clearly not british since you called it soccer requesting ban on this impostor 

Archived