Satan Claus

George366

1537232974_SatanClaus.jpg.d8c324b490c397c7dd7b4c907e1fad57.jpg

DARK Level 3 [Fiend]

ATK/ 100 DEF/1600

Defensive of his fan mail despite the fact that they're basically letters meant for Santa but written by dyslexic kids, he delivers the presents anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first submission in YCM so apologies in advance for any mistakes. I'm submitting this for @Rayfield Lumina's christmas event, it's meant to be more of a joke card hence the lack of an effect. Unfortunately I could not find the author to give credit for the image I used.

16 hours ago, George366 said:

1537232974_SatanClaus.jpg.d8c324b490c397c7dd7b4c907e1fad57.jpg

DARK Level 3 [Fiend]

ATK/ 100 DEF/1600

Defensive of his fan mail despite the fact that they're basically letters meant for Santa but written by dyslexic kids, he delivers the presents anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is my first submission in YCM so apologies in advance for any mistakes. I'm submitting this for @Rayfield Lumina's christmas event, it's meant to be more of a joke card hence the lack of an effect. Unfortunately I could not find the author to give credit for the image I used.

100 ATK and 1600 DEF are less than stellar stats for a vanilla card (in the current meta).

A little Trivia about the name chosen::
The card "Santa Claws" in the IRL game, is actually a censored name that originally was in fact "Satan Claus" in the OCG. So technically this name already exists in an IRL card even if the TCG side of the game was too worried about it to keep it.
https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Santa_Claws

That said, it is quite a terrifying image there that you found xD

15 hours ago, Godbrand said:

100 ATK and 1600 DEF are less than stellar stats for a vanilla card (in the current meta)

You could do an entire archetype around Satan Claus 

Think Zendru, The Great Hearted but like all evil and stuff giving "presents" that hurt the people that are given to. 

PS yes there is a Evil Zendru commander deck and yes it's great to pilot but awful to play against. 

I based it off of stats in Duel Links but it's true that it's a bit on the weaker side even for a Level 3.

14 hours ago, Sleepy said:

A little Trivia about the name chosen::
The card "Santa Claws" in the IRL game, is actually a censored name that originally was in fact "Satan Claus" in the OCG. So technically this name already exists in an IRL card even if the TCG side of the game was too worried about it to keep it.
https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Santa_Claws

That said, it is quite a terrifying image there that you found xD

Huh, you learn something new every day. Honestly the image is on the more festive side compared to others from a quick google search.

5 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

@George366 Hahahaha, the lore of the card is hilarious xD. I didn't know about what Sleepy said, though i was aware of Santa Claws, lol. I'm guessing his relatively high DEF is centered about that nasty big belly?

Anywho, thanks for making the card, welcome to the event! n.n

my intention was that his high defense was a reference to his lore but that works too.

Archived