Subsections Have Disappeared?

TheWanderingMist

Question

3 answers to this question

Experimental shouldn't have ever existed, it was just the designated clown section for peoples' clown ideas, and it existing on its own actively punished said clown ideas.

Multiples, I'm honestly a bit iffy on. sometimes you don't want to stumble into a thread with a billion cards in it, and if there were to be two different CC sections then it should have absolutely been split between Singles and Multiples rather than the extremely stupid Casuals vs. Advanced sections we have today. I can't believe I actually used to support this website forcing card reviewers to write a fucking essay on peoples' cards, but yeah that was a really bad move in HiNdSiGhT

Speaking of which, @YCMakermerge Casuals and Advanced. It was a byproduct of a time where extreme Yugioh nerds (I was one of them) tried to involve themselves way too much into the process of people just making a card and posting it, and even though that was what Casual is supposed to be it still meant that you have to familiarize yourself way too much with the rules to even post. This site died because people like Sakura turned CC into a police state. Yes, Yugioh's age and the growing popularity of places like Discord and Neckbeard Central (Reddit) helped to expedite this but that's just a convenient excuse to pretend that we did nothing wrong.

And while I have your attention change the logo so it takes you to the forum instead of the cardmaker, some time before I fucking go postal

Archived