Dragon Girl Archetype

2043604110_Black-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.77ad69706fa9d12923f5d97469671f47.jpeg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your Dragon Monsters with different names in your GY; Special Summon them. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card (from your GY), but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Black-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn.

1408599594_White-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.6c78a289c0b4263db1ad25047913e53a.jpeg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your banished Dragon Monsters with different names; then Shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card (from your GY), but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "White-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn.

193591232_ZGreen-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.9d6ba2ca6cd5a79b7994684847d0137b.jpeg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then add 3 Dragon Monsters with different names from your Deck to your hand. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card (from your GY), but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Green-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn.

1923707013_ZBrown-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.3dc96991cfa0385d508ac422ad309938.jpeg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your banished "Dragon Girl" monsters with different names; Special Summon them. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card (from your GY), but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Brown-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn.

708417906_ZSliver-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.2f22e25cbd464640349afd4e4477469e.jpeg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, and if its a Dragon monster send it to the GY, otherwise, add those excavated cards to your hand. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card (from your GY), but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Sliver-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn.

1899704720_ZGolden-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.bf4008e077faeba14681e0bcf7ef3484.jpeg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 Dragon monsters you control; the targeted Dragon monsters with this effect gains ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster they are battling, until the end of this turn. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card (from your GY), but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Golden-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn, and only once that turn.

Yu-Gi-Oh Card

3 Level 10 "Dragon Girl" monsters

If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can shuffle 3 cards from your hand into the Deck, and if you do, you can add 3 Dragon Monsters with different names from your Deck to your hand. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card can make up to 3 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase this turn.

48739226_Blue-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.6e37909356b496e3c785eeec7560b456.jpeg

3 Level 10 "Dragon Girl" monsters
Once per turn, if an Xyz Monster battled this turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Blue-Haired Dragon Girl" by using 2 Rank 8 or higher Dragon Xyz Monsters you control as material. (Transfer its materials to this card.) If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can add 3 Dragon Monsters from your GY into your hand, and if you do, you gain 200 x ATK of the Dragon monsters in your hand. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; then send 1 Dragon monster from your Deck to the GY this card's replaces its effects with that monster's original effects, for the rest of this turn, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, expect Dragon Monsters.

87199356_ZZDark-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.a6f5cf942bdb534d7a6e5a0d46b50b3c.jpeg<

2+ Dragon monsters
You take no battle damage from attacks involving this card. All face-up "Dragon Girl" monsters this card points to; cannot target be for attacks or card effects, also those cards and their effects cannot be negated. (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Effect Monster on the field and 1 "Dragon Girl" monster in your GY; negate the effects of that monster on the field, and if you do, Special Summon that monster from your GY. Once per turn: Target all of your banished "Dragon Girl" Monsters; then Shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Dragon Girl" Monster from your Deck.

509681300_ZZInfernal-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.aef13e357b037f9a712f2866c9e5b987.jpeg

2+ Dragon monsters
You take no battle damage from attacks involving this card. All face-up "Dragon Girl" monsters this card points to; cannot target be for attacks or card effects, also those cards and their effects cannot be negated. (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Monster on the field and 1 "Dragon Girl" monster in your GY; destroy that monster on the field, and if you do, Special Summon that monster from your GY. Once per turn: Target all of your banished "Dragon Girl" Monsters; then Shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Dragon Girl" Monster from your Deck.

791842410_ZZPlatinum-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.729b47b3833f922cee9621c8909e51b7.jpeg

2+ Dragon monsters
You take no battle damage from attacks involving this card. All face-up "Dragon Girl" monsters this card points to; cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, also neither player can target those card with cards or effects. (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Monster on the field and 1 "Dragon Girl" monster in your GY; change the ATK/DEF to 0 of that monster on the field, and if you do, Special Summon that monster from your GY. Once per turn: Target all of your banished "Dragon Girl" Monsters; then Shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Dragon Girl" Monster from your Deck.

First one:

01)

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10.

I like it. You need it the hand and have to banish 2 form the GY and they have a combined levels equals exactly 10. The word exactly may be need to be added.

02)

Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your Dragon Monsters with different names in your GY; Special Summon them.

DO YOU KNOW HOW BROKE THIS IS? I would recommend lower 3 to 2.

03)

You can banish 3 or more cards in your hand and Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it if it leaves the field.

This needs to be move above the quick effect and 3 in the hand may be too much just banish 2 from the hand to special summom it from the GY is fine and the add banish when it leaves the field is a good touch.

04)

You can only use 1 "Black-Haired Dragon Girl" effect once per turn, and only once that turn.

This last clause really helps slow it down as you have to pick one of the 3 effects.

Second one:

First one:

01)

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10.

Now i am confused because of the wording of the card and looking at all the main deck monsters being exactly level 10. You may need to get the effect slightly. 

02)

Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your banished Dragon Monsters with different names in your; Shuffle them into the Deck.

This is completely fine effect.

03)

You can banish 3 or more cards in your hand and Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it if it leaves the field.

This needs to be move above the quick effect and 3 in the hand may be too much just banish 2 from the hand to special summom it from the GY is fine and the add banish when it leaves the field is a good touch.

04)

You can only use 1 "Insert name here" effect once per turn, and only once that turn.

This last clause really helps slow it down as you have to pick one of the 3 effects.

Third one:

01) You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10.

Same as the last two. 

Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, and if its a Dragon monster send it to the GY, otherwise, add those excavated cards to your hand.

May be slightly over powered effect.

03)

Same as the last two.

04)

You can only use 1 "Insert name here" effects once per turn, and only once that turn.

Same as the last two.

Fourth one:

01)

Same as the last three.

02)

Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 Dragon monsters you control; the targeted monsters gains ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster it is battling, until the end of this turn.

wording on this may need altering. What is exactly you want this card to do?

03)

Same as the last three. 

04)

You can only use 1 "Insert name here" effects once per turn, and only once that turn.

Same as the last three. 

So the are all level 10 dragon type effect monsters with 0 ATK & 0 DEF plus they all have 2 ways of getting the special summon on the board plus a quick-effect that involves them tributing themselves.

You really slow them down (if they were not they were would be worse than dragon rulers at their prime) 

11 minutes ago, Godbrand said:

So the are all level 10 dragon type effect monsters with 0 ATK & 0 DEF plus they all have 2 ways of getting the special summon on the board plus a quick-effect that involves them tributing themselves.

You really slow them down (if they were not they were would be worse than dragon rulers at their prime) 

I Edited Them

outside of each of their unique effects...its surprisingly fair cards. the one of the things that make Dragon Ruler broken is sheer amount of flexibility with the cost and access so i glad that you omit that element from these. the only complaint is the 1st summon effect is ironically way too inflexible, which i think its okay to make it "Banish 2 or more monster whose total Levels equal to 10 or higher"  which better than the current version that indicate that it need exact total of 10. but of course the final thoughts will still based on their individual effects:

black: welp summon 3 dragons from GY is slightly overpowered

white: ironically this is underpowered but you probably still gonna run it anyway for names and RANK 10+ shenanigans

green: in a vacuum, this is a [+2 card advantage that search and thin deck for 3] which is a bit crazy for the game

silver: this is even more powerful than green despite you still at mercy of the top deck since its can setup your GY while at it

gold: its kinda as weak as white but atleast it has game ending utility. the wording require bits of editing though but not as change but to make it easy to understand.

9 hours ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

outside of each of their unique effects...its surprisingly fair cards. the one of the things that make Dragon Ruler broken is sheer amount of flexibility with the cost and access so i glad that you omit that element from these. the only complaint is the 1st summon effect is ironically way too inflexible, which i think its okay to make it "Banish 2 or more monster whose total Levels equal to 10 or higher"  which better than the current version that indicate that it need exact total of 10. but of course the final thoughts will still based on their individual effects:

black: welp summon 3 dragons from GY is slightly overpowered

white: ironically this is underpowered but you probably still gonna run it anyway for names and RANK 10+ shenanigans

green: in a vacuum, this is a [+2 card advantage that search and thin deck for 3] which is a bit crazy for the game

silver: this is even more powerful than green despite you still at mercy of the top deck since its can setup your GY while at it

gold: its kinda as weak as white but atleast it has game ending utility. the wording require bits of editing though but not as change but to make it easy to understand.

@Godbrand @Dokutah Jolly I added a Sixth Dragon Girl Monsters so Please it

Brown: while technically its a "fair" version of black, its still too powerful since it  still a super extender for 3. And with Silver, dumping 3 members to GY is a breeze

Spirit: a bit technically. There a thing in yugioh rulling that distinguish the difference between "special summon by effect" and "special summon by procedure". And i think you accidentally confused both term here. The field spell is meant to unlock the Super-HOPT making them practically a exact copy of D Rulers which i dont like but ironically it failed the intent since both of what you think as a "summon effect" are actualy "summon procedure" due the lack of proper effect wording (its basically the debacle of Kaiju vs Nibiru). Also a bit of classic problem for the Spirit summon effect: you need to specified from where you send the dragon cost. The self-destruct effect kinda confusing if not straight up cheating since your hand is not public knowledge so its illegal to claiming that you have Dragon girl in your hand unless ithis cards has ways to prove it like revealing them. The last of protection effect is again, too powerful

2 minutes ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

Brown: while technically its a "fair" version of black, its still too powerful since it  still a super extender for 3. And with Silver, dumping 3 members to GY is a breeze

Spirit: a bit technically. There a thing in yugioh rulling that distinguish the difference between "special summon by effect" and "special summon by procedure". And i think you accidentally confused both term here. The field spell is meant to unlock the Super-HOPT making them practically a exact copy of D Rulers which i dont like but ironically it failed the intent since both of what you think as a "summon effect" are actualy "summon procedure" due the lack of proper effect wording (its basically the debacle of Kaiju vs Nibiru). Also a bit of classic problem for the Spirit summon effect: you need to specified from where you send the dragon cost. The self-destruct effect kinda confusing if not straight up cheating since your hand is not public knowledge so its illegal to claiming that you have Dragon girl in your hand unless ithis cards has ways to prove it like revealing them. The last of protection effect is again, too powerful

Wlep I will get rid of Sprit then if you do,t like there Suppot can you recomned Support the the D Girls that would not make them like the D Rulers I don,t want them to have a Spell then that makes the D girls samilar to the D Rulers can you create me spell cards that could Replace Spirit

I have to second Jolly on his comment, I'm seeing the cards are becoming more balanced in previous entries, which means you're actually taking note of the people's replies, which is really nice to see, excellent! n.n

I would also concur in that Black is by far the strongest due to her capability to Special Summon 3 archetypal monsters at once.

Remember this, pal: If you're going to use at the end of the card the Hard Once per turn Clause (also known as HOPT), such as "You can only use 1 "Black-Haired Dragon Girl" effect per turn, and only once that turn", you don't need to use the other "Once per turn" etc... like you do before all quick effects. The HOPT is including them, so if you can remove that other Once per turn to abbreviate the effect.

In general, but this is just me, I'd make the effects that let you Special Summon 3 monsters or adds 3 monsters to your hand to be 2 instead so the effects feel more balanced. In case of White, I'd go as far as buffing her. 

(Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your banished Dragon monsters with different names; shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card.

I see you're improving, and I'm glad to see that, keep it up n.n

It's cool that you have done that, but I have some bad news: You just had to remove the "Once perturn" because you're using the HOPT at the end. You see, when you say (Quick Effect), you're referring to a Spell Speed 2 effect, which can be used during either player's turn. That much I'm sure you know it, but the thing is that Konami stopped using "During either player's turn" and started using (Quick Effect) to abbreviate. As you can see, Konami tries to find faster, easier, but more direct grammar for their terms. So yeah, just remove the "During either player's turn" and the cards will look better 👍

1 hour ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

@Dokutah Jolly That last effect isn't Protection for the monster its for the Spell to not be Destroyed or Negated by Twin Twister or my Personal Favorite/Hated MST or them Remove the Spell By Ash Blossom and Joy Spring Effect Also that Hand Trap is Annoy to deal with. Just read that last effect I fixed it so its no longer as Overpowered and Thank You for pointing out my Wording Mistake it wasn't Suppose to Protect The D-Girl It was to Protect the Spell its Self From Negation or Being A Sitting target for Destruction or in other word to be Destoyed by Other Spells So I'm Sorry. 

3 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

It's cool that you have done that, but I have some bad news: You just had to remove the "Once perturn" because you're using the HOPT at the end. You see, when you say (Quick Effect), you're referring to a Spell Speed 2 effect, which can be used during either player's turn. That much I'm sure you know it, but the thing is that Konami stopped using "During either player's turn" and started using (Quick Effect) to abbreviate. As you can see, Konami tries to find faster, easier, but more direct grammar for their terms. So yeah, just remove the "During either player's turn" and the cards will look better 👍

@Rayfield Lumina I know that as you can see I replaced Once Per Turn (Quick Effect): With During either players turn (Quick Effect): When You Pointed my bad grammer or Bad Problem Sloving Card text Issue as I fixed It 

@Rayfield Lumina @Godbrand @Dokutah Jolly This Time I remove (Quick Effect) because as Rayfield Lumina Ponited out that During either player's turn = (Quick Effect) so I revmoved (Quick Effect)  from their Card Text and just keepted During either player's turn Thank You for Point That Out To me Rayfield Lumina. Guys You Can Re Review This beacuse some of you read some gammer Now I fixed my bad Gammer with Konami Problem-Sloving Card Text.

8 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

NOOOO Zamazenta. I told you they're the same but I told you JUST USE (Quick Effect): because During either player's turn is NOT USED ANYMORE xDDDDD.

Really, man, read things carefully, hahahaha

@Rayfield Lumina but then how come Dante of The Burning Abyss still uses that https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Dante,_Pilgrim_of_the_Burning_Abyss that During Eitheir Player Turn

2 minutes ago, Zamazenta said:

@Rayfield Lumina but how com Dante of The Burning Abyss still uses that https://yugioh.fandom.com/wiki/Dante,_Pilgrim_of_the_Burning_Abyss that During Eitheir Player Turn

That's simple, the card is relatively old. Card Grammar changes over time. As I told you earlier, Konami tries to find newer, more concise ways for their terms and grammar. If you check more recent monsters, you will see all of them have (Quick Effect)

Archived