Dragon Girl Archetype

13 hours ago, Dokutah Jolly said:

Brown: while technically its a "fair" version of black, its still too powerful since it  still a super extender for 3. And with Silver, dumping 3 members to GY is a breeze

Spirit: a bit technically. There a thing in yugioh rulling that distinguish the difference between "special summon by effect" and "special summon by procedure". And i think you accidentally confused both term here. The field spell is meant to unlock the Super-HOPT making them practically a exact copy of D Rulers which i dont like but ironically it failed the intent since both of what you think as a "summon effect" are actualy "summon procedure" due the lack of proper effect wording (its basically the debacle of Kaiju vs Nibiru). Also a bit of classic problem for the Spirit summon effect: you need to specified from where you send the dragon cost. The self-destruct effect kinda confusing if not straight up cheating since your hand is not public knowledge so its illegal to claiming that you have Dragon girl in your hand unless ithis cards has ways to prove it like revealing them. The last of protection effect is again, too powerful

The Real Effect:

Pay half your LP; All "Dragon Girl" monsters you control; cannot be targeted by other card effects while this card is on the field, also all "Dragon Girl" monsters can resolve all their effects on the same turn. Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can send 1 Dragon monster that isn't a "Dragon Girl" monster to the GY; then Special Summon 1 "Dragon Girl" monster from your Deck. Destroy this card if you control no "Dragon Girl" monsters on the field. While you control a face-up "Dragon Girl" monster on the field your opponent cannot destroy or negate this card's effect. You can only activate 1 "Spirit of The Dragon Girl" per turn.

4 hours ago, Zamazenta said:

@Rayfield Lumina Thank You I didn't For Helping Me Now I Understand I Got I will Redo These Cards.

Excellent. Little by little, your grammar is improving, I'm happy because of that, :)

Well, at least your card grammar, because sometimes  your normal grammar is weird xD I'm joking, I'm joking. xP

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it if it leaves the field. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your Dragon Monsters with different names in your GY; Special Summon them. You can only use each effect of "Black-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn, and only once that turn.

Propper ogranzation is in order.

i guess i can appreciate your achievement in learning to make better cards by showing some suggestion on my own:

1) we can shorten both the summon effect by ironically redone its dragon ruler predecessor effects, of course still within the balance:

If this card is in your hand or GY: You can Banish 2 or more monster whose total Level is equal to 10 or more; Special Summon this card. you can Tribute this card (Quick Effect): *insert unique effect here*. you can only use 1 of  *insert unique name* effect per turn and only once that turn

2) unique effects

Black: "Special Summon up to 3 Dragon monster from your GY. banish it either when its removed from the field or attached on non-"Dragon Girl" Xyz Monster. You cannot Special Summon non-"Dragon Girl" monster for the rest of this turn except by the effect of "Dragon Girl" card"

i still a bit disagree with black capability to summon 3 generic dragons but at least in this version hopefully not gonna abused much

White: keep it the same as last update

Green: "Reveal up to 3 dragon monster with a different names from your deck including at least 1 "Dragon Girl" Monster, your opponent randomly picks 1 of them for you to return to the top of the deck face-up, and you add a number the other card to your hand up to number of "Dragon Girl" card your opponent return this way +1.  otherwise, return the rest of the card (if any) to the bottom of the deck"

another tough one to balance i have to rely on draco face-off randomness for this

Brown: i guess you can keep it as it is though i may add "except the monster that banished this turn"

Silver: "Excavate 3 cards of the top your Deck; send 1 of excavated dragon monster to GY (if any), then if you sent a "Dragon Girl" monster, add a number cards among the remaining cards to your hand up to the number of "Dragon Girl" cards among those cards +1. Also, place the other cards on the bottom of your Deck (if any)."

same problem as green but now its more balance than being straight up start-up engage. sure its as unreliable as Monster Slot in any other deck but in pure build its still fetch 2 fresh cards that's detrimental to the playstyle

Golden: "Target up 3 Dragon monsters you control; During the Battle phase(s) of this turn Whenever the those targets battles, it gain ATK/DEF equal to the ATK of monster it battles during the damage calculation only."

its technically a buff since its the targeting become more flexible

i see that you also add new cards:

Pink: if not for that search 3 , this is actually a well decently designed card for its power level...huh, good job

blue: fetching 3 from GY is actually more allowed since it wont contribute to deck consistency so this is nicely designed effect. while i personally think the foolish burial + effect copy need slightly harder restriction but i guess i can allow it as it is since you probably already running this is more pure ratio deck due for it needing 3 Dragon Girl mat specifically. the problem with this card is the stat gain one. you need to remember that unless its revealed or look upon by card effect, player hand is not public knowledge thus both player cannot state the number of dragons in their hand to calculate this card ATK. any statement without effects that allow reveal/looking its illegal

This archetype makes for good Red-Eyes support. I will explain this further:

On 1/6/2021 at 8:17 PM, Zamazenta said:

277981754_Black-HairedDragonGirl.jpg.d6c433eac3f29c1b9f5564f8b26880b8.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your Dragon Monsters with different names in your GY; Special Summon them. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Black-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn, and only once that turn.

Hitting this with REDMD and immediately tributing it gives you 3 free dragons. So Red-Eyes swarm engine.

1798676210_White-HairedDragonGirl.jpg.9010ed115109e0a2a0dfc959c6d5b111.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your banished Dragon Monsters with different names; then Shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "White-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn, and only once that turn.

This is great because it helps recycle the banished monsters and gives you a free draw. Also, REDMD makes this effect very recyclable.

493768769_ZGreen-HairedDragonGirl.jpg.5ce23ff6be471c8e210ef91e592edd0a.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then add 3 Dragon Monsters with different names from your Deck to your hand. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Green-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn, and only once that turn.

This adds to the speed of the deck. Mixed with REDMD, you can speed out the 3 banished dragons you recovered from the effect of White-Haired Dragon Girl.

1131193574_ZBrown-HairedDragonGirl.jpg.00750af490280640671f332514dc92a8.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your banished "Dragon Girl" monsters with different names; Special Summon them. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Brown-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn, and only once that turn.

Hitting this with REDMD is a good move as it will allow you to hit Black-Haired Dragon Girl, White-Haired Dragon Girl and Green-Haired Dragon Girl if they are banished and dropping their effects in a single turn.

1137157812_ZSliver-HairedDragonGirl.jpg.ee462a9e8aaf5ecc09b2ccf78d251258.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, and if its a Dragon monster send it to the GY, otherwise, add those excavated cards to your hand. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Sliver-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn, and only once that turn.

This adds to the deck thinning factor. But also enhances that recycling ability that the Red-Eyes archetype has.

29084144_ZGolden-HairedDragonGirl.jpg.e359a7a9290ed91f87aa3e244dd27303.jpg

You can Special Summon this card from your hand by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 Dragon monsters you control; the targeted Dragon monsters with this effect gains ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster they are battling, until the end of this turn. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Golden-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn, and only once that turn.

Well, this coupled with REDMD and Metalmorph could be a very obvious otk.

Yu-Gi-Oh Card

3 Level 10 "Dragon Girl" monsters

Unaffected by other cards' effects. When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can shuffle 3 cards from your hand into the Deck, and if you do, you can add 3 Dragon Monsters with different names from your Deck to your hand. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card can make up to 3 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase this turn.

Again, speed out those Red-Eyes monsters.

Yu-Gi-Oh Card

Unaffected by other cards' effects. When this card is Xyz Summoned: You can add 3 Dragon Monsters from your GY into your hand, and if you do, you gain 200 x ATK of the Dragon monsters in your hand. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; then send 1 Dragon monster from your Deck to the GY this card's replaces its effects with that monster's original effects, for the rest of this turn, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, expect Dragon Monsters.

This essentially gives you 2 Red-Eyes Darkness Dragons or worse depending on what you decide to drop in the grave. But I think you get the idea of how this can go bad for the opponent.

5 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

This archetype makes for good Red-Eyes support. I will explain this further:

Hitting this with REDMD and immediately tributing it gives you 3 free dragons. So Red-Eyes swarm engine.

This is great because it helps recycle the banished monsters and gives you a free draw. Also, REDMD makes this effect very recyclable.

This adds to the speed of the deck. Mixed with REDMD, you can speed out the 3 banished dragons you recovered from the effect of White-Haired Dragon Girl.

Hitting this with REDMD is a good move as it will allow you to hit Black-Haired Dragon Girl, White-Haired Dragon Girl and Green-Haired Dragon Girl if they are banished and dropping their effects in a single turn.

This adds to the deck thinning factor. But also enhances that recycling ability that the Red-Eyes archetype has.

Well, this coupled with REDMD and Metalmorph could be a very obvious otk.

Again, speed out those Red-Eyes monsters.

This essentially gives you 2 Red-Eyes Darkness Dragons or worse depending on what you decide to drop in the grave. But I think you get the idea of how this can go bad for the opponent.

Thank you For Reviewing Thank You

No problem. There wasn't enough of them for them to make their own deck. But I read Black-Haired Dragon Girl and instantly saw her potential in a Red-Eyes Deck. I waqs expecting each Dragon Girl to have a place in different dragon decks somewhat like the Skilled Magicians but they all found a home with Red-Eyes. Really surprised me.

770357363_Platinum-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.22ea61e59084a5962b0d20513fe2aef6.jpeg

2+ Dragon monsters, including a "Dragon Girl" monster

All face-up "Dragon Girl" monsters this card points to; cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, also neither player can target those card with cards or effects. (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Dragon Monster on the field and 1 "Dragon Girl" monster in your GY; change the ATK/DEF to 0 of that monster on the field, and if you do, Special Summon that monster from your GY. Once per turn: Target all of your banished "Dragon Girl" Monsters; then Shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Dragon Girl" Monster from your Deck.

Really don't see much value in anything beyond a Link 3 honestly. A Link 4 with the right arrows (NE, E, W, NW) would be fine. But given the arrows on this, its use doesn't extend much beyond the use of a Link 3 in the EMZ and a Link 2 in the MMZ. On that note, the best thing this has going for it is that ability to recycle banished monsters.

It looks like these have gone through quite a few iterations since I first looked at 'em.

I'll be honest, I was expecting a lot more crazy broken stuff from these since I saw your Horror cards, but these are... relatively reasonable.

Now, I can't say they are perfect: being able to move 2-3 cards at a time in a controlled way is really strong, and there are certain effects whose wording makes them broken, but these do have a good core to work with.

Firstly, I appreciate the HOPTs on all the effects.  As powerful as the effects are, you cannot actively loop them.  Secondly, I like the fact that they don't have good ways of dealing with certain strategies (they are extremely susceptible to hand traps and other negation effects and are extremely vulnerable on turn 2).  I also like the fact that they have a clear end-state.

Onto the cards themselves:

Bk-HDG - One of the stronger cards in the archetype.  Bringing back 3 dragons basically gives the player enough sheer resources to pretty much do whatever they need to do.  On top of that, this card can technically re-summon itself.

Example play:
- Get this on the field.
- Tribute it, summon itself and 2 other dragons.
- Start of opponent's turn > Tribute it again and summon itself and 2 more dragons.
You now have 5 monsters on the field before the opponent even plays a card.

That's not really a practical example since it's unlikely that you will have 7+ Dragons with different names in the GY on your first turn, but you can just use the dragons you bring back to make Link plays then bring them back again during the opponent's turn.  Either way, I would strongly recommend toning down this card to summon 2 dragons and also exclude itself.

W-HDG - Recycler card.  This one is perfectly fine the way it is.  It gets you back the resources you'll be banishing every turn, and the minor draw power compensates the tribute.

Gr-HDG - It's really difficult to tell whether this one or Black is the most powerful main deck card, but either way, this definitely needs to be toned down to 2 cards.  It doesn't help that this card is also easy to search: You can banish Tempest, Dragon Ruler of Storms and use it to add Green to hand.  Since getting this on the field is a Special Summon, you still have the ability to make a ton of crazy plays afterwards.

Br-HDG - This one is restricted to only be as powerful as the other "Dragon Girls" since you can only summon Dragon Girls off this card's effect. Unfortunately, because the other Dragon Girls are so powerful, this one is also pretty crazy.  It also has the same issue as Black; you can summon itself with its own effect.  If everything else is toned down, this could stay as-is as long as it excludes itself.

S-HDG - If I am understanding correctly, this one excavates 3 and sends any dragons among those to the GY and lets you draw the other cards... it is a win-win situation.  You could end up "drawing" 3 cards.  You could end up milling 3 dragons.  But each of those results and anything in between are all really good.  Again, I'd recommend toning the excavation down to 2 or do something else with the excavated cards.

Gd-HDG - Fine as is.  The card is actually a little weird just because it focuses on something that the rest of the deck doesn't really care about.  If you were building a deck around these, you probably wouldn't even run this (or maybe you'd run it in the side deck) because it is a card designed for going second and breaking boards when the rest of the deck wants to go first.

Pk-HDG - The secondary win condition of the deck.  I will be honest, I really dislike the "unaffected by card effects" protection.  It is cheap and it really dumbs down the game to a single possibility.  Unaffected while on a 3k+ body is even worse, just because 3k is the usual ATK limit for most decks.  On top of that, it has the ability to fix hands and let you extend further.  The issue with this card for me though is that it feels like you're trying to do too much with this card.  Is this card an aggro boss monster, or is it another extender?  Pick one and run with it.  Personally, I would focus on it being an aggressive boss because almost every other card in the archetype is either a starter or an extender.

Bu-HDG - This is actually the true win condition of the deck.  If you summon this card, you win.  Why?  You gain 200 LP x the ATK of all Dragons in your hand.  Even if you only have 1 Dragon monster in your hand and it has 100 ATK, it means you will gain 20,000 LP.  Anything higher, and your opponent will not reasonably be able to kill you through the sheer LP gain.  Just like the other Xyz, this one is unaffected by everything, so your opponent cannot negate this effect or anything.  If you summon this, all you need to do is wait for the opponent to deck out or kill them at your leisure.  The LP gain effect needs to be changed.

Furthermore, this card has the same concerns as Brown; the second effect of this card depends on how powerful the rest of the cards are.  As long as you weaken the other cards appropriately and limit the effect to copying "Dragon Girls" effects, it should be much more balanced.

Pl-HDG - Honestly... this card isn't good.  It takes a lot of resources to make and it's... just a mediocre extender that offers slight protection.  What is stopping the opponent from just attacking Platinum and dealing massive damage to the player?  It is a card that isn't actually worth the cost to summon it.

In terms of real cards that work with this deck, the optimal card is "Red-Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon".  It's also a Level 10 dragon that banishes and Special Summons.  It was like this deck and that card were made for each other.  Fortunately, REDMD now has a Hard OPT, so it can't do any crazy looping shenanigans with these cards.

"Gizmek Makami, the Ferocious Fanged Fortress" is another card that would help this deck.  It is not a dragon, but it can be Normal Summoned without tributes if you have a lot of banished resources and it has an effect that can discard a monster and search out any of the Dragon Girls.  This could give you the ideal girl for the situation while also putting a dragon in the GY to summon that girl.

The only other irl card that concerns me alongside these cards is "Superdreadnought Rail Cannon Gustav Max".  With the appropriate build, you could probably FTK someone with these and Gustav.  Even if you were forced to go second, the Rank 10 train package should give you an ability to win fairly easily if you can get through the opponent's negations.

I offered suggestions to limit most of the cards' effects to 2 instead of 3, but there is another way to balance them: restrict all the effects to "Dragon Girl" monsters instead of Dragons generically.  If they were limited to being archetypal, they could all stay as powerful as they are right now.  They'd still be strong, but they would have a much more straightforward play style that is harder to abuse for things like FTKs.

2043604110_Black-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.77ad69706fa9d12923f5d97469671f47.jpeg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your Dragon Monsters with different names in your GY; Special Summon them. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card (from your GY), but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Black-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn.

Tribute, summon 3 dragons from grave.

1408599594_White-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.6c78a289c0b4263db1ad25047913e53a.jpeg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your banished Dragon Monsters with different names; then Shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, draw 1 card. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card (from your GY), but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "White-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn.

Tribute, recycle 3 Dragons.

193591232_ZGreen-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.9d6ba2ca6cd5a79b7994684847d0137b.jpeg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then add 3 Dragon Monsters with different names from your Deck to your hand. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card (from your GY), but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Green-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn.

Tribute, Search 3 Dragons - This would definitely be banned if it wasn't type locked like this.

1923707013_ZBrown-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.3dc96991cfa0385d508ac422ad309938.jpeg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 of your banished "Dragon Girl" monsters with different names; Special Summon them. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card (from your GY), but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Brown-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn.

Tribute, Summon Black, White and Green Dragon Girls.

708417906_ZSliver-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.2f22e25cbd464640349afd4e4477469e.jpeg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then excavate the top 3 cards of your Deck, and if its a Dragon monster send it to the GY, otherwise, add those excavated cards to your hand. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card (from your GY), but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Sliver-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn.

This could play well in almost any deck.

1899704720_ZGolden-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.bf4008e077faeba14681e0bcf7ef3484.jpeg

You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banish 2 or more Monsters from your GY whose combined Levels equals 10 or higher. (Quick Effect): You can Tribute this card, then target 3 Dragon monsters you control; the targeted Dragon monsters with this effect gains ATK equal to the ATK of the opponent's monster they are battling, until the end of this turn. You can banish 2 cards in your hand and Special Summon this card (from your GY), but banish it if it leaves the field. You can only use each effect of "Golden-Haired Dragon Girl" once per turn, and only once that turn.

I like how this is effectively a double metalmorph for 3 dragons of your choosing.

Yu-Gi-Oh Card

If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can shuffle 3 cards from your hand into the Deck, and if you do, you can add 3 Dragon Monsters with different names from your Deck to your hand. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; this card can make up to 3 attacks on monsters during each Battle Phase this turn.

This card is effectively Magical Mallet and Neutron Blast with a 3000 base.

48739226_Blue-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.6e37909356b496e3c785eeec7560b456.jpeg

Once per turn, if an Xyz Monster battled this turn, you can also Xyz Summon "Blue-Haired Dragon Girl" by using 2 Rank 8 or higher Dragon Xyz Monsters you control as material. (Transfer its materials to this card.) If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can add 3 Dragon Monsters from your GY into your hand, and if you do, you gain 200 x ATK of the Dragon monsters in your hand. You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; then send 1 Dragon monster from your Deck to the GY this card's replaces its effects with that monster's original effects, for the rest of this turn, also you cannot Special Summon monsters from the Extra Deck for the rest of this turn, expect Dragon Monsters.

The way this card is worded, I just gotta add 3 Blue-Eyes White Dragons to hand and this card gains 1,800,000 ATK.

87199356_ZZDark-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.a6f5cf942bdb534d7a6e5a0d46b50b3c.jpeg<

2+ Dragon monsters
You take no battle damage from attacks involving this card. All face-up "Dragon Girl" monsters this card points to; cannot target be for attacks or card effects, also those cards and their effects cannot be negated. (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Effect Monster on the field and 1 "Dragon Girl" monster in your GY; negate the effects of that monster on the field, and if you do, Special Summon that monster from your GY. Once per turn: Target all of your banished "Dragon Girl" Monsters; then Shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Dragon Girl" Monster from your Deck.

This card is a full Dragon Girl recycle.

509681300_ZZInfernal-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.aef13e357b037f9a712f2866c9e5b987.jpeg

2+ Dragon monsters
You take no battle damage from attacks involving this card. All face-up "Dragon Girl" monsters this card points to; cannot target be for attacks or card effects, also those cards and their effects cannot be negated. (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Monster on the field and 1 "Dragon Girl" monster in your GY; destroy that monster on the field, and if you do, Special Summon that monster from your GY. Once per turn: Target all of your banished "Dragon Girl" Monsters; then Shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Dragon Girl" Monster from your Deck.

Another Dragon Girl full recycle.

791842410_ZZPlatinum-HairedDragonGirl.thumb.jpeg.729b47b3833f922cee9621c8909e51b7.jpeg

2+ Dragon monsters
You take no battle damage from attacks involving this card. All face-up "Dragon Girl" monsters this card points to; cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects, also neither player can target those card with cards or effects. (Quick Effect): You can target 1 Monster on the field and 1 "Dragon Girl" monster in your GY; change the ATK/DEF to 0 of that monster on the field, and if you do, Special Summon that monster from your GY. Once per turn: Target all of your banished "Dragon Girl" Monsters; then Shuffle them into the Deck, and if you do, Special Summon 1 "Dragon Girl" Monster from your Deck.

And another Dragon Girl full recycle.

Archived