Red-Eyes Support Cards

JairoLeyn100

Hey there!! This time I came up with some support cards for the Red-Eyes Archetype, one of my favorites. I kinda like the fact that this Archetype is varible in terms of strategy. I mean there are many ways to play the Red-Eyes cards, and also combine them with other compatible Archetypes, and the amount of times I played with this Archetype, made me think on some of the flaws these strategies have. So I tried to come up some Support cards that could, not only bring new kinds of strategies and combinations, but also that would help with these kinds of flaws I mentioned. Some of these cards are a combination between the Red-Eyes and other Archetypes which I found compatible with. Of course this is my own personal opinion, but I would like to know what you guys think of them. Please let me know.

1007175411_Dark-RedMetalDragon.thumb.jpeg.d647f6551e638a2dc0a3ac2b5711d01a.jpeg

"Dark-Red Metal Dragon"

Dragon/Pendulum/Normal

Scale: 0< / >0

ATK: 1900  -  DEF: 500

Pendulum Effect:

Once per turn: You can change this card's original Pendulum Scale from 0 to 8.

Description:

One of the many descendents of the infernal black dragon. It's rage and destructive strength are incomparable those at his level.

(This card is always treated as a "Red-Eyes" card.)

221145133_CrimsonStoneofMyth.thumb.jpeg.51f654bf2307c1925d3b3443afd50be0.jpeg

"Crimson Stone of Myth"

Dragon/Pendulum/Effect

Scale: 8< / >8

ATK: 0  -  DEF: 0

Pendulum Effect:

Once per turn, when a "Red-Eyes" monster you control is being targeted by a card's effect: Negate that card's effect until the End Phase. If you don't have a Pendulum monster in your other Pendulum Zone, besides "Crimson Stone of Myth", destroy this card.

Effect:

You can discard this card, Special Summon 1 Level 7 or lower "Red-Eyes" monster from your Graveyard. If this card is in the Graveyard: You can target 1 "Red-Eyes" monster in your Graveyard, Special Summon this card to the field; and if you do, shuffle the targeted monster into the Deck. You can only use 1 "Crimson Stone of Myth" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

713052876_DragnumMagicianofLegend.thumb.jpeg.82d436c79c0c72107b3341d47bfa4781.jpeg

"Dragnum Magician of Legend"

Spellcaster/Pendulum/Effect

Scale: 5< / >5

ATK: 2000  -  DEF: 1400

Pendulum Effect:

You can target 1 Face-Up Pendulum Dragon monster in your Extra Deck, add it to your hand. You can target 1 Normal Dragon monster you control, send it to the Graveyard; and if you do, add 1 Level 1 Dragon monster in your Deck to your hand. You can only use 1 "Dragnum Magician of Legend" Pendulum effect per turn, and only once that turn.

Effect:

If you control a Normal Dragon monster: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon 1 "Dragnum Magician of Legend" per turn this way. Once per turn: You can target 1 Normal Dragon monster in your Deck or hand, send it to the Graveyard; and if you do, this card's ATK and DEF become equal to that monster's ATK and DEF until the End Phase.

1427287322_Red-EyesSynchronization.thumb.jpeg.fa706c37580036c3b8ad357c762750ba.jpeg

"Red-Eyes Synchronization"

Synchro Summon 1 "Red-Eyes" Synchro Monster from your Extra Deck, using monsters from your field or Deck as Synchro Materials, and if you do, that monster cannot be targeted by card's effects until the End Phase. You cannot Normal or Special Summon other monsters the turn you activate this card. You can only activate 1 "Red-Eyes Synchronization" per turn.

1971227905_Red-EyesPhantomSteelWyvern.thumb.jpeg.c52d57a962faebce6e4767e3be51d0c7.jpeg

"Red-Eyes Phantom Steel Wyvern"

Dragon/Synchro/Tuner/Effect

ATK: 2100  -  DEF: 1200

1 Tuner + 1 or more "Red-Eyes" non-Tuner monsters

When this card is Synchro Summoned: You can target 1 Level 6 or higher monster you control, reduce it's Level by 3. You can target 1 "Red-Eyes" Trap in your Graveyard, set it on your field; and if you do, you can activate it this turn. You can only use 1 "Red-Eyes Phantom Steel Wyvern" effect per turn, and only once that turn.

938813268_Red-EyesVenonicSteelDragon.thumb.jpeg.c971556579303676511e8f769b1c1bb0.jpeg

"Red-Eyes Venonic Steel Dragon"

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

ATK: 4000  -  DEF: 2800

"Red-Eyes B. Dragon" + "Starving Venom Fusion Dragon"
If this card is Fusion Summoned: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; and if you do, place Venonic Counters on this card equal to that monster's Level. All monsters your opponent control, lose 200 ATK x each Venonic Counter on this card. Each time a card effect would target this card: You can remove 1 Venonic Counter from this card,then negate that card's effect and destroy it; and if you do, inflict 500 damage to your opponent. If this card is destroyed by battle or by card effects: You can banish this card; and if you do, target 1 "Starving Venom Fusion Dragon" in your Graveyard, Special Summon it to field.

1681974544_PhaethonDragon.thumb.jpeg.978616f42a8615f93c6bafcc2e560b95.jpeg

"Phaethon Dragon"

Dragon/Fusion/Effect

ATK: 3800  -  DEF: 2700

"Stardust Dragon" + 1 "Meteor" Dragon monster
If this card was Fusion Summoned by using a Fusion Monster as Fusion Material: Reduce to 0 the ATK of all monsters that your opponent currently controls. Once per turn: You can banish 1 Synchro Dragon monster from your Graveyard, your opponent's card effects cannot be activated until the end of this turn. If this card is destroyed by battle or by cards effects: You can Special Summon 1 banished Synchro Dragon monster to the field.

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, IBRAHIM THE LEGEND said:

Great cards but how is Phaethon Dragon a red eyes monster?

Actually it isn't, but with you could use "Meteor Black Dragon" or "Meteor Black Comet Dragon" as Fusion Material in order to use it's other effect, the one that requieres a "Meteor" Fusion Dragon monster as Fusion Material. It's not a Red-Eyes, but it works along with the archetype.

Archived