Lock Please.

Horu

LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE LOCK THIS THREAD PLEASE 

Marjorie Taylor Geene's attempt to impeach Biden wasn't even properly filed. Makes sense, given that she's an idiot who was just repeating conspiracy theory after conspiracy theory. It's amounted to nothing. Hasn't stopped her from becoming a darling for the right because she's willing to parrot those conspiracies, though. Right-wing nut jobs love their figureheads, after all.

Betting on Trump 2024 shows an unwillingness to actually care about a strong candidate, and instead, it's just about the cult of personality. Both parties really need to learn to move on from the same handful of old leaders.

I'm not going to be voting for Republicans anyway, so I have no preference for a particular candidate. I'd just be picking whoever I'd want to see lose to whoever the Democratic nominee would be, whether or not that's Biden, but as Hillary proved, propping up a terrible candidate to make yourself look better isn't exactly a smart strategy.

I'd be happy to watch the Republican party crash and burn because they'd rather die loyal to Trump than live with anyone else as their idol of worship, but I imagine they'd actually want someone who can keep their party alive. Pick someone else to build a new cult around.

Ted Cruz all the way!

Seriously though, this thread is more about if Trump CAN fix the stuff that Biden screwed up. I mean, Biden has signed about a gazillion EOs in a month. So the initial question is: Do you think Trump CAN do it or are we going to need somebody a little bit tougher this time around?

Oh no, a president actually signing executive orders. So terrible. Give me a break.

Biden has signed executive order to reverse Trump's mistakes. That's hardly to say that they've all been perfect, but Biden has not done anything that makes me nostalgic for the Trump administration. I would rather focus on undoing Trump's mistakes, so asking for Trump to replace Biden would just mean restoring those same mistakes. In other words, we'd be back to square one, and then the question becomes whether we can get another president that can undo Trump's mistakes again. Sorry, but I'm not interested in an endless like that.

1 hour ago, Phantom Roxas said:

Oh no, a president actually signing executive orders. So terrible. Give me a break.

Biden has signed executive order to reverse Trump's mistakes. That's hardly to say that they've all been perfect, but Biden has not done anything that makes me nostalgic for the Trump administration. I would rather focus on undoing Trump's mistakes, so asking for Trump to replace Biden would just mean restoring those same mistakes. In other words, we'd be back to square one, and then the question becomes whether we can get another president that can undo Trump's mistakes again. Sorry, but I'm not interested in an endless like that.

So signing an EO to stop work on the Keystone Pipeline and a wall at the border to keep criminals out of the US are "reversing mistakes"? An EO that opens up incoming flights from terrorist hotspots is "reversing a mistake"? An EO requiring gun owners to register their weapons is "reversing a mistake"? An EO shutting down travel to Florida is "reversing a mistake"? Should I keep going? Or do you see what EOs I'm talking about now?

There is no EO shutting down travel to Florida. I see you still need to cling to falsehoods. Kind of weird how there are legitimate things to criticize Biden for, and yet you need to make up a problem. That's also not related to reversing anything Trump did.

Stopping work on the Keystone Pipeline and the wall are both good things, so yes, those are both reversing mistakes. Though, admittedly, "mistake" was far too polite; it implies that there was an accident on Trump's part, so allow me to correct that. The border wall is deliberately racist, so I'm all in favor of erasing Trump's malicious policies.

Opening incoming flights is fine for the same reason stopping the border wall is fine. The wall and travel ban are both inherently racist, it's just that claiming to protect us from "criminals" and "terrorists" are good enough lies to fool anyone who doesn't know better, or don't see a problem with being racist. Better to pretend these were for some noble cause than actually confront the blatant racism.

I legitimately do not see a problem with requiring gun owners to register weapons. This sounds more like having to pretend that something is bad just to have something to hold against Biden. I promise you, just like how you took the bait on that fake Florida story, you don't need to invent unicorns to hate Biden, but clutching pearls over everything Biden does, or things that people think that he might do, even when he's actively ruled it out, isn't going to get Trump back.

Please tell me how making the US a fully independent nation is bad. Also, how in the hell is it good to allow drug dealers, sex traffickers, and terrorists into the country? What fucking planet are you living on? Mars?

2 hours ago, Phantom Roxas said:

There is no EO shutting down travel to Florida. I see you still need to cling to falsehoods. Kind of weird how there are legitimate things to criticize Biden for, and yet you need to make up a problem. That's also not related to reversing anything Trump did.

Stopping work on the Keystone Pipeline and the wall are both good things, so yes, those are both reversing mistakes. Though, admittedly, "mistake" was far too polite; it implies that there was an accident on Trump's part, so allow me to correct that. The border wall is deliberately racist, so I'm all in favor of erasing Trump's malicious policies.

Opening incoming flights is fine for the same reason stopping the border wall is fine. The wall and travel ban are both inherently racist, it's just that claiming to protect us from "criminals" and "terrorists" are good enough lies to fool anyone who doesn't know better, or don't see a problem with being racist. Better to pretend these were for some noble cause than actually confront the blatant racism.

I legitimately do not see a problem with requiring gun owners to register weapons. This sounds more like having to pretend that something is bad just to have something to hold against Biden. I promise you, just like how you took the bait on that fake Florida story, you don't need to invent unicorns to hate Biden, but clutching pearls over everything Biden does, or things that people think that he might do, even when he's actively ruled it out, isn't going to get Trump back.

42 minutes ago, Nobody Really said:

Please tell me how making the US a fully independent nation is bad. Also, how in the hell is it good to allow drug dealers, sex traffickers, and terrorists into the country? What fucking planet are you living on? Mars?

Oh boy here we go again.... Seems like deja vu 

Archived