Galaxy-Eyes Synchro????? [PrimeAceJohn]

PrimeAceJohn

Hn75auX.png?1  MejmKd6.png?1

https://www.deviantart.com/primeacejohn/art/Galaxy-Eyes-Photon-Quark-Synchron-874359417

https://www.deviantart.com/primeacejohn/art/Galaxy-Eyes-Starmirage-Dragon-874379868

These cards came from a submitted suggestion from my suggestion box. If you'd like to see certain cards/content on this page, drop it in the suggestion box. You can access the link to the suggestion box from this post. Please read rules/clarifications before submitting your suggestion. 
If you control no monsters, or all monsters you control are "Galaxy" and/or "Photon" monsters: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. If this card is Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 4 or lower "Photon" or "Galaxy" monster from your Deck to your hand. If an Xyz monster(s) you control would be destroyed, you can banish this card from your GY instead. You can only use each effect of "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Quark Synchron" once per turn.
ATK/  300   DEF/  250

Galaxy-Eyes Starmirage Dragon
LIGHT | [Level 9]
[Dragon / Synchro / Effect]
1 LIGHT Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
If this card is Synchro Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Galaxy" or "Photon" monster from your Deck, and if you do, this card's Level and Type becomes that monster's Level and Type on the field. You can only use this effect of "Galaxy-Eyes Starmirage Dragon'' once per turn. A "Galaxy-Eyes'' Xyz Monster that has this card as a material gains this effect:
● Once per turn: You can detach 1 material from this card; add 1 Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand that specifically lists the card "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" in its text.

ATK/ 3200   DEF/ 2500

Artworks are formed/designed by me 
 Edits are done by me 
 CREDITS/ELEMENTS GATHERED:

Konami, Bushiroad, DeNa, Google Images
Card details inspired/taken from: BDSceptyr (on DeviantArt)  --- the winner of the effect contest #3
Card details also inspired/taken from: BatMed (on DeviantArt)
Helped judge the contest: BatMed (on DeviantArt)
Series 10 Proxy Template Creds: 9558able (on DeviantArt)

Huh its Kinda Funny when you Think about it Galaxy-Eyes is an XYZ Archetype not a Synchro They don't even have a tuner They have Link Monsters but no Fusions? no Synchros? and no Pendulums? They should give it others thing bsides XYZ monsters Xyz is kinda Boring You did a Nice Job giving an XYZ achetype a new Tuner and Synchro to go along with Props Good Job *clap* *clap* *cheers* *cheers* *cheers*.

Just now, Zefra the Shaddoll Master said:

Huh its Kinda Funny when you Think about it Galaxy-Eyes is an XYZ Archetype not a Synchro They don't even have a tuner They have Link Monsters but no Fusions? no Synchros? and no Pendulums? They should give it others thing bsides XYZ monsters Xyz is kinda Boring You did a Nice Job giving an XYZ achetype a new Tuner and Synchro to go along with Props Good Job *clap* *clap* *cheers* *cheers* *cheers*.

Thanks!

No seriosly it just XYZ and no other Extra Deck type... They a should give them a Fusion or Srychro if not a Pendulum Monster.

You know you should show this to Konami they make Archetype with 1 Extra Deck type so for Example Number or Zexal Monsters are gonna be XYZ Based but I think they should think about giving them other types besides XYZ you did a Good Job.

It's kind of funny you tried this, given how xenophobic cards were during the Zexal era. And for archetypes from that era that were meant to Xyz Summon like Photon, they still kind of are. However, I personally prefer Synchro Monsters, so...make of that what you will. Moving on:

Now, while I would say that it's too many plusses for Quark, Photon and Galaxy aren't in any particularly competitive status. Sure, there was Number 95, but that's just one card, so I'm not counting that as an archetype in meta. I like it! It's cute and handy.

Starmirage: I feel this card should have some sort of cost to Special Summon. Given Quark's effects. I do like the Spell/Trap search effect. They don't have enough methods to add their Spell/Traps.

3 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

It's kind of funny you tried this, given how xenophobic cards were during the Zexal era. And for archetypes from that era that were meant to Xyz Summon like Photon, they still kind of are. However, I personally prefer Synchro Monsters, so...make of that what you will. Moving on:

Now, while I would say that it's too many plusses for Quark, Photon and Galaxy aren't in any particularly competitive status. Sure, there was Number 95, but that's just one card, so I'm not counting that as an archetype in meta. I like it! It's cute and handy.

Starmirage: I feel this card should have some sort of cost to Special Summon. Given Quark's effects. I do like the Spell/Trap search effect. They don't have enough methods to add their Spell/Traps.

I love Synchros too. They always stood out to me as a distinguished/royal class of yugioh summoning lol idk why. But I also got love for Xyz, they're what got me back into yugioh after like 7 years.

As for the effect, I see where you're going with it. I ran a contest and the entry of the contest winner would have their submitted card details (mostly) incorporated within the card itself. The problem we had when it came to making the effects for both monsters comes from the fact that we are introducing Synchro mechanics into an archetype that is not a very synchro friendly in it's nature. I think that's why it ultimately had to have an easier engine to bring it out so that it could be incorporated with the theme/style of the overall archetype. 

Archived