How to access a sub-forum?

Baron-777

Question

So in the Casual Cards FAQ I noticed that there is a separate forum for Multiple Custom cards to be submitted at once; like making custom archetypes. How exactly do I access that sub-forum, and other sub-forums in general, I can't find a link on the forums themselves nor in the FAQ.

3 answers to this question

A very good question.

Back then, Casual Cards used to have a Casual Multiples area where you could post a thread that had more than one card. However, last year, YCMaker got rid of Multiples. So now, whether you want to post a single card or a set of them, they go in Casual Cards. Realistic Cards if you're more confident in how realistic they are.

4 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

A very good question.

Back then, Casual Cards used to have a Casual Multiples area where you could post a thread that had more than one card. However, last year, YCMaker got rid of Multiples. So now, whether you want to post a single card or a set of them, they go in Casual Cards. Realistic Cards if you're more confident in how realistic they are.

Thank you very much. If I may suggest, maybe take a little time to update the FAQ with this new information.

10 hours ago, Baron-777 said:

Thank you very much. If I may suggest, maybe take a little time to update the FAQ with this new information.

Thanks for being so perceptive! 

Lots of changes have happened in a relatively short time span on here. Obviously, we would like to make sure everything is up to date for new users, but sometimes we miss the obvious. 😅

If you happen to see anything that looks like it is out of date, feel free to report it.

Archived