image.png.978a0d0fc5027e357b2c7bdfbfa5e19d.png

AC01-JP001 Kuribah
Level 1 DARK Fiend Effect Monster
ATK 300
DEF 200
(This card is also always treated as a “Kuriboh” card.)
You can only use this card name’s 1st effect once per turn.
(1) When this card, or a “Kuriboh” monster you control, is destroyed by battle: You can Special Summon 1 monster with 300 ATK/200 DEF from your Deck, except “Kuribah”.
(2) You can Tribute this card you control, plus 4 monsters from your hand and/or field (1 each of “Kuribee”, “Kuriboo”, “Kuribeh”, and “Kuriboh”); Special Summon 1 “Kuribabylon” from your hand, Deck, or GY.

image.png.bd3218f46eb0e233c0893181aa4cb535.png

AC01-JP002 Kuribee
ATK 300
DEF 200
You can only use this card name’s 1st effect once per turn.
(1) When this card or your “Kuriboh” monster is destroyed by battle: You can add 1 Spell/Trap that specifically lists the card “Kuriboh” in its text from your Deck to your hand.
(2) Once per turn, when an opponent’s monster declares an attack, if you control another “Kuriboh” monster: You can change the ATK of all other face-up monsters you currently control to 0 (until the end of this turn), and if you do, negate the attack.

image.png.87654c6d8c17f16def7bab70392c77e0.png

AC01-JP003 Kuriboo
ATK 300
DEF 200
(1) When an opponent’s monster declares an attack: You can discard this card; add 1 “Kuriboh” monster from your Deck to your hand, except “Kuriboo”.
(2) Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can discard 1 Trap, then target 1 face-up monster your opponent controls; it loses 1500 ATK, until the end of this turn.

image.png.e182653ee607820cc1040ac11184b5a7.png

AC01-JP004 Kuribeh
ATK 300
DEF 200
(1) (Quick Effect): You can discard this card, then target 1 “Kuriboh” monster you control; it gains 1500 ATK.
(2) You can Tribute this card you control, plus 4 monsters from your hand and/or field (1 each of “Kuribah”, “Kuribee”, “Kuriboo”, and “Kuriboh”); add 1 “Kuribandit” from your Deck or GY to your hand, then, immediately after this effect resolves, you can Normal Summon 1 Fiend monster from your hand.

image.png.53d43fb1b36cb638077adf7644fafcff.png

AC01-JP005 Kuribabylon
Level 5 DARK Fiend Effect Monster
ATK 1500
DEF 1000
You can only use either this card name’s 1st or 3rd effect per turn, and only once that turn.
(1) If you have more monsters in your GY than your opponent does: You can Special Summon this card from your hand.
(2) Gains 300 ATK/DEF for each “Kuriboh” monster you control and in your GY.
(3) During your Main or Battle Phase (Quick Effect): You can return this card to the hand, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “Kuribah”, 1 “Kuribee”, 1 “Kuriboo”, 1 “Kuribeh”, and 1 “Kuriboh” from your hand and/or GY in Attack Position.

image.png.910971b59d1768f6256a8b70b96fb618.png

AC01-JP006 Twinkle Five-Star (Five-Star Twilight)
Normal Spell Card
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) If the only monster you control is 1 Level 5 monster: Tribute it; Special Summon 1 “Kuribah”, 1 “Kuribee”, 1 “Kuriboo”, 1 “Kuribeh”, and 1 “Kuriboh” from your hand, Deck, and/or GY, but they cannot be Tributed for a Tribute Summon.

image.png

Oh so the Kuribrothers finally appear. I like how Kuribabylon rather than the end goal can just be the shortcut to put them all on board. You can do something as easy as any Level 4 Fiend (old vanilla beaters like Lajinn or Octiclops, doesn't matter) + Transmodify, or like... Fiend Griefing/Foolish Burial + any revival. It is a great shortcut.
I find it interesting how we have more of a solid Kuriboh base now, with Rainbow Kuriboh (I still think this is a very fun card), Sphere Kuriboh, Relinkuriboh (draws you cards off Linkuriboh's self revives), Linkuriboh, Winged Kuriboh (and maybe LV10), Kuribohrn.... Skittles is looking better than better.... TBH I don't think one'd even want to run Kynka Byo anymore with the space issues.

I just wonder when we'll finally be getting Ahnkuriboh over here.......

Kuribandit is kinda huh... bad IMO, and I think something else that could produce Kuriboh Tokens besides Multiply would be neat. 

Interesting. It appears that they are now generally willing to put additional effects on "bricks" for such strategies.

Basically all of them (except for Kuribeh) can float/ditch themselves for a search/tutoring, so drawing them is not exactly an issue.

These are basically the closest to Armor monsters that has been added to the game thus, so there is that.

Beyond that I wonder how reasonable these will function as a deck, given that battle floating from Kuribee seems to be the only way to search Five-Star Twillight and that Kuriboh decks are not exactly known for fielding level 5 monsters (although Instant Fusion and Retort Fusion might already work).

10 hours ago, Sleepy said:

Oh so the Kuribrothers finally appear. I like how Kuribabylon rather than the end goal can just be the shortcut to put them all on board. You can do something as easy as any Level 4 Fiend (old vanilla beaters like Lajinn or Octiclops, doesn't matter) + Transmodify, or like... Fiend Griefing/Foolish Burial + any revival. It is a great shortcut.
[...]

That is true, although in that case one would still need to consistently field a level 4 monster for transmodify and put all 5 of them in the graveyard (or one's hand).

I am slightly disappointed that Kuribabylon cannot revive them after being Special Summoned by its own effect.

Kuribohrn is also quite interesting, given that Kuribah can float any of them into it and it can then later revive all 5 of them (which is basically the Kuriboh equivalent to Phoenix Gravitation).

I must say I expected a lot less from them and with a little bit more support (i.e. maybe more ways to consistently search Five-Star Twillight and efficiently field a Lv 5) a Kuriboh deck may finally be managable, although it might be abusable that the monsters summond by these can be used as Xyz and Link materials.

Edit: Five-Star Twillight can be used to immediately summon Kuribabylon and then bounce it to get the 5 Kuribohs back to Xyz Summon a 2-material Lyrilusc -Assembly Nightingale + 3-mat Lyrilusc - Ensemblue Robin, using the remaining monsters during the next turn as tribute fodder for Kuribabylon one can immediately get 5 more Link/Xyz Materials to repeat (also one can attack for 4500 damage with Kuribabylon and the Kuribohs it can Summon during the Battle Phase).

Archived