[AC01] Destiny Hero

image.png.f06a03f1738e951a7e9ebe05f03e5de8.png

AC01-JP009 D-フォース D – Force
Continuous Spell Card
(1) When this card resolves, you can add 1 “Destiny HERO – Plasma” from your Deck or GY to your hand.
(2) While you control “Destiny HERO – Plasma”, apply these effects.
● You cannot draw during the Draw Phase.
● Your opponent cannot target cards you control with card effects.
● Each “Destiny HERO – Plasma” you control gains 100 ATK for each monster in the GYs, it cannot be destroyed by your opponent’s card effects, also it can make a second attack during each Battle Phase.

image.png.66022b6364af5256ea5714883d96355d.png

AC01-JP10 Doctor D
Normal Spell Card
(1) Banish 1 “Destiny HERO” monster from your GY; add to your hand, or Special Summon, 1 “Destiny HERO” monster from your GY.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY, then target 2 “Destiny HERO” monsters you control; the ATK of 1 monster becomes the ATK of the other monster.

D – Force is nice, even though I doubt it will see play. The protection is nice, the downside (no draws during the draw phase) only applies if Plasma is still on the field and the destruction protection and the ATK boost are nice (so the opponent does not just run over Plasma). Too bad it is unsearchable.

Doctor D is also nice, being a revival spell for D. Hero heavy Hero builds, while being able to flip the switch on Dystopia's removal effect.

While it is nice I guess that we can search Plasma, he's normally used to Summon Dragoon. The targeting protection is nice, I guess. But I get the feeling that if this card was to see any use, it'd be for only one turn. Even with cards like Destiny Draw, Destiny HERO - Celestial, and Destiny HERO - Disk Commander.

Doctor D? I don't think it'll see use, given the cost.

I dunno. While it is nice that cards that never made it past the anime are finally coming out, I think this archetype could've used a means to add 1 of the Spell/Traps Destiny HERO uses.

Archived