Post and I'll give you the feels

The Nyx Avatar

2 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

For context, Baby Doll is, I dunno, in her 40s. 30s at the youngest.

This is a semi-wholesome episode. Kinda ruined by the fact she has a crush on Killer Croc.

55 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Sometimes it do be like that.

A girl you can rescue in Wind Waker has a crush on a moblin. You know, the pig people.

Well Croc is actually a nice guy and that's why Batman is always pretty easy on him most of the time. 

On 8/22/2021 at 3:59 PM, The Nyx Avatar said:

It was kinda like watching a Pixar animated short film, but without being treated like an idiot, which is what Pixar does nowadays xD. Truly, truly cute, and yeah, I was one of the people who yelled, NOOO, Snowball, DON'T! Buuut, I have to say, I wasn't too surprised to see him back online at the end of the clip, though that didn't stop me from smiling. Damn, this girl is charming.

Just now, Rayfield Lumina said:

It was kinda like watching a Pixar animated short film, but without being treated like an idiot, which is what Pixar does nowadays xD. Truly, truly cute, and yeah, I was one of the people who yelled, NOOO, Snowball, DON'T! Buuut, I have to say, I wasn't too surprised to see him back online at the end of the clip, though that didn't stop me from smiling. Damn, this girl is charming.

I like Overwatch thers a Team called GOATS

Just now, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Cool Cool. Honestly I haven't played Overwatch so far, but I imagine GOATS is some kind of team formation you make with fellow players?

Hey, Nyx, you might as well give Zama another Overwatch clip if you know of some others n.n

Just now, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Um...that's good to know. I take it I should give you this:

2 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Cool Cool. Honestly I haven't played Overwatch so far, but I imagine GOATS is some kind of team formation you make with fellow players?

Hey, Nyx, you might as well give Zama another Overwatch clip if you know of some others n.n

Oh, uh...I didn't read this in time. Oh well. He can request a second result, and then I'll share an Overwatch video with him here.

1 minute ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

Um...that's good to know. I take it I should give you this:

Oh, uh...I didn't read this in time. Oh well. He can request a second result, and then I'll share an Overwatch video with him here.

That's Fullmetal Brotherhood a remake of remake of its original I've seen some Seans didn't finish 3 yet

9 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

https://www.google.com/search?q=overwatch+goats&oq=Overwatch+GOATS&aqs=chrome.0.0i512l5.4757j0j8&client=ms-unknown&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8 There a Tea of 2 or 3 Tanks and 2 or 3  Supporter and 0 Offensive Roles

Archived