Dogs or Cats?

Tinkerer

Dogs or Cats?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Which one do you prefer?

• Dogs
    • Cats

I voted for dogs albeit like, never even once i had a dog before, but i wish

I have cats back then, well cant really count how many up until now, and still love cats, but seeing dogs on tv, and (rarely) people here own one, they seem to be loyal and playful. My family and like the rest most of people here in my country, still grasping on a false believe of dogs are prohibited (or haram, yes i am moslem for those who dont know), albeit, only their saliva were considered najis/dirty, and not haram in any way or form, idk where this believe were coming from, even i saw few arabic people actually own dogs. Either way, i know cats, its just like that, but dogs feels like you actually bond with them, and feel them like a real family at home.

18 hours ago, xbox1003 said:

There is a correct answer to this question, by the way.

:)

No!

12 hours ago, Erika Mishima said:

I voted for dogs albeit like, never even once i had a dog before, but i wish

I have cats back then, well cant really count how many up until now, and still love cats, but seeing dogs on tv, and (rarely) people here own one, they seem to be loyal and playful. My family and like the rest most of people here in my country, still grasping on a false believe of dogs are prohibited (or haram, yes i am moslem for those who dont know), albeit, only their saliva were considered najis/dirty, and not haram in any way or form, idk where this believe were coming from, even i saw few arabic people actually own dogs. Either way, i know cats, its just like that, but dogs feels like you actually bond with them, and feel them like a real family at home.

My favorite dogs act "like cats"(and I don't mean spoiled I mean calm) and my favorite cats act "like dogs". I think a personable cat is the best thing ever.

but It really just depends on the actual animal not the type as a whole.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived