What will be your first Master Duels Deck? Post it below!

What will be your first Master Duels Deck? Post it below!  

8 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of deck will you be making?

• Super competitive.
    • Classy archetype, made competitive.
    • Purely disruptive or troll.
    • A character Deck.

• 1 month later...

Have made character-archetype decks and would probably only ever make that, though perhaps several arcs after Sevens. I dont get to devote as many hours in a week to Yugioh to explore the vast array of archetypes designed outside of anime decks, so it's hard for me to find the time to deviate from enjoying the same Decks everyone loves - and has good to reason to love.

• 1 month later...

1121051197_CurrentIceBarrier.thumb.jpg.78654e895aa22d235c391b9c7330a430.jpg

Damn the quality is pretty bad...

Not gonna run through the decklist or anything, but I'm still looking to craft Bahamut Shark + Toadally Awesome.  May look into the "White" Synchro monsters and/or some other generic Links to supplement the deck.  There Can Be Only One has already turned into a worthwhile investment.  It wins games on its own xD

I might do a supreme king z-arc turbo beatdown deck. Since lectrumite and the ne wpend link are there (i think), i will just fill the deck with the pends I need and a bunch of pend spells and traps that help me. Also astrograph is also unbanned so that will help. Also will have basic extra deck support including the 2 links AND timestar magician and others. So should be cool. I probably also make a thunder dragon collosus deck because it was my first ever succesful deck when I used to play years ago.

to be honest, i'm a bit dissappointed that cards need to be unlocked by quests or packs. i know that with an official app, they couldn't replicate DN's free access to cards without losing cash from realworld sales, but perhaps a way to select specific cards to obtain would be nice, or something similar in function for the user, because i loved to try new deck ideas and im a bit sad i cant do that much anymore (having abstained from duelingbook due to shady claims about privacy - anyone got update on that??)

ideally i'd make some kind of banish build, if only because it's hilarious when using against any deck that relys on gy (basically most modern decks), and also works as a meta counter with its own initiative (that isn't hindered by cards like necrovalley, etc.) but it's a long way to go.

Archived