Free Spirited Card Making - Meloetta's Atelier

Rayfield Lumina

Helloe everyone! I've finally come to make this thread after thinking about it for a couple of weeks or so. My free time is pretty limited nowadays and I use most of it to draw, but I've felt uncomfortable about having pseudo abandoned the site, and I miss making cards, hence why I'm making this little space fitting for stranded thoughts. So yeah, let's start this up!

Purpose

To post whatever cards that come to mind. This is a refugee which strives for freedom. Is your card balanced and realistic? Welp, there's a section for that, but you can post it here. Is it casual? Here. Absurd, overpowered, imbalanced? This is the place. A joke card? Why not? Dat card based on your favourite anime character you feel embarrassed about posting somewhere else? Right here! The card belongs to an archetype that exists in your mind but you don't feel like making the whole arch and just want to post that single? Drop it here! All those cards that pop in your head, from hardcore meta to filthy casual and experimental belong here. Essentially, I'll use this place for myself and I don't know if other people would care about here and I'll just stay alone *insert distressed Fumino meme here*, but I invite everyone to chill and post their creations! You needn't explain, or justify your cards here. No design notes unless so you want. It's free card making... but while this is true, we could try following certain guidelines:

Rules

1️⃣ While I won't ask you to post singles only, the overall idea of this thread is to grab a card idea from your mind, post it here and be done. If your idea consists of a group of 3 cards or so, alrighty, post them confidently. Heck, is this a rule, after all? xD

2️⃣ You're more than welcome to comment on other people's creation, but you gotta keep it 100% friendly and/or constructive. We want this place 100% stress/judgment free

3️⃣ Pictured cards are allowed but not mandatory. Since the spirit would be making a quick post to chill, you might not want to go all the way into making the pictured version of the card, but it's pretty cool if you do after all.

3️⃣ While this place is about freedom, you're still not allowed to post anything disturbing, may it be sexual/gory content or discriminatory in any way. Cute waifu material is encouraged, though

4️⃣ Request System! You can make requests. No, not prompts, requests. This means, it's not like in other games where the next person is obliged to use the designated prompt to make the next card. So you post, and at the end of the post you can say. Next person can make X if they'd like. The next person is 100% allowed to ignore it. Know that I'm a happy Like-giving person, if you follow a request you're very likely to get a Like from me at least *wink

5️⃣ The drawing Prize! As you post in this thread (if at all lol) you'll be receiving 🎵 Melody Points (remember, it's Meloetta's Atelier). Once you have farmed 50 points, you'll be able to exchange them for a drawing! You can ask me to draw a character of your liking and I'll do what I can to make a good artwork for you. If you feel I'm not that good to be interested in getting a drawing from me it's fine, may that not be an impediment to post here. For those who are interested, here's the table of points:

🎵 - A post consisting of friendly/positive feedback of another person's card.

🎵🎵 - Normal card post. Note that it's the same if you include 1 or 2+ cards in a single post, it's still 2 points. Do not make a chain of a lot of single card posts to gather points, tho.

🎵🎵🎵 - Request-replying post. If you make true the request of another person, you'll definitely receive a Like as well as 3 points from me. You can also get likes with normal posts, but this one is guaranteed.

🎵🎵🎵🎵 - Meloetta Post. This means, the card is about Meloetta, or support for her if she were a YGO card. You can only make use of this twice per each "road to the drawing".

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵 - Pictured Card post with an artwork made by yourself. Over all things, I love and respect the effort someone can place on a drawing. If you make 1 for a card post, it will earn you 5 Melody points. This has nothing to do with what you'd call "quality". Not everyone draw "well", but I'll reward any drawing which has effort in it. Stuff like  two circles with 4 lines to resemble limbs and lulz won't do, though, put some heart into it if you're going to do it. I don't think this one will be done at all, but there it is.

But Rayfield, why 50 points? It's too much! Damn, I'm not a freaking drawing machine lmao. You can take the drawing prize as something far to achieve, that you'll only get after a lot of time when you think the least about it. Don't worry, I'll keep the record. So, I think everything's ready, so let's go!

Edited by Rayfield Lumina
  • Like 4

Sorry for the double post, but I thought I'd rather make the first "reply" to this thread in a separate post to the introduction and rules

1303541510_BNHA-Froppy(1).thumb.jpg.6a984749c38ee0ca3736968155399a8f.jpg

BNHA - Froppy

WATER     Level 4      Aqua / Effect     ATK1500 / DEF 500

(This card is also always treated as a "Frog" card).
(Quick Effect): You can return this card to your hand, and if you do, Special Summon it during the End Phase. If exactly this card (and no other cards) is targeted by a card effect or for an attack (Quick effect): You can move this card to an unoccupied adjacent Main Monster Zone, and if you do, negate the activation or attack. You can only use each effect of "BNHA - Froppy" once per turn

• Like 3

As expected, nobody cared... which is fortunate for me, no drawings to be made! Guess I'll just stay here alone.

Debilitating Wafts

Continuous Spell

Activate this card to your opponent's Spell & Trap Zone. Once per turn, during each player's Standby Phase: Place 1 counter on this card. Apply the following effects on the monster in the zone immediately above this card depending on the number of counters on this card.
🟢 1+: Lower the monster's ATK by 1000.
🟢 2+: Negate that monster's effect.
🟢 3+: The monster can't be used as material or Tribute
🟢 4+: The monster's ATK become 0
🟢 5+: That monster must remain in ATK position and attack each Battle Phase, also, it cannot be destroyed by battle.

• Like 1

On 10/27/2021 at 6:06 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Sorry for the double post, but I thought I'd rather make the first "reply" to this thread in a separate post to the introduction and rules

1303541510_BNHA-Froppy(1).thumb.jpg.6a984749c38ee0ca3736968155399a8f.jpg

BNHA - Froppy

WATER     Level 4      Aqua / Effect     ATK1500 / DEF 500

(This card is also always treated as a "Frog" card).
(Quick Effect): You can return this card to your hand, and if you do, Special Summon it during the End Phase. If exactly this card (and no other cards) is targeted by a card effect or for an attack (Quick effect): You can move this card to an unoccupied adjacent Main Monster Zone, and if you do, negate the activation or attack. You can only use each effect of "BNHA - Froppy" once per turn

Really love the jumps and dodges this card makes! I think you are missing a little bi of the transcription starting at "If this card inflicts battle damage"

On 10/28/2021 at 3:07 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

As expected, nobody cared... which is fortunate for me, no drawings to be made! Guess I'll just stay here alone.

Debilitating Wafts

Continuous Spell

Activate this card to your opponent's Spell & Trap Zone. Once per turn, during either player's Standby Phase: Place 1 counter on this card. Apply the following effects on the monster in the zone immediately above this card depending on the number of counters on this card.
🟢 1: Lower the monster's ATK by 1000.
🟢 2: Negate that monster's effect.
🟢 3: The monster can't be used as material or Tribute
🟢 4: The monster's ATK become 0
🟢 5: That monster must remain in ATK position and attack each Battle Phase, also, it cannot be destroyed by battle.

Love the workings of this.

for the number of counters shouldn't it be

1 or 2 ...

2+

3+

4+

5+

also It should be Once per turn during EACH player's standby phase since the effect is mandatory.

Biggest question (this doesn't mater but it felt interesting) do you or your opponent place the counters?

• Thanks 1

On 10/30/2021 at 4:35 PM, Loleo said:

Really love the jumps and dodges this card makes! I think you are missing a little bi of the transcription starting at "If this card inflicts battle damage"

hehe, not really. I'm unsure in which of the effect's you want the battle damage part, but both of them are defensive. Literally she can jump (first effect) whenever she feels like it, preferably when she's about to affected by something. In the second effect, she waits to be attacked/targeted by an attack to jump to an adjacent zone, essentially negating it.

for the number of counters shouldn't it be

1 or 2 ...

2+

3+

4+

5+

also It should be Once per turn during EACH player's standby phase since the effect is mandatory.

you're completely right, I'm fixing this :)

Biggest question (this doesn't mater but it felt interesting) do you or your opponent place the counters?

The opponent does, which is twice as annoying and fun for the owner. As the card lands in the opponent's field, the opponent becomes "you", the person reading the card. Thus, when the card says "Place 1 counter", then it's ordering the person who has control of it (the opponent of the owner" to do it lol.

Ty for the feedback, I'm adding your Melo points!

• Like 1

655722525_PKMNBulbasaur.thumb.jpeg.cb3791a129caafe95551fe3a5d22cf37.jpeg

PKMN - Bulbasaur

EARTH     Level 3     Plant / Effect     ATK 900 / DEF 900

If this card destroys a monster by battle or its own card effect: You can Tribute this card; Special Summon 1 "PKMN Ivysaur" from your hand or Deck. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; place 1 Leech Seed counter on that target. Once per turn, during the End Phase: Your opponent loses 500 LP and you gain 500 LP for each monster with a Leech Seed Counter they control. Once per turn: You can place 1 Poison Counter on a monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, during each Standby Phase: that monster loses 1000 ATK. If the ATK of a monster with a Poison Counter on it becomes 0, destroy that monster.

22 minutes ago, Loleo said:

@Rayfield Lumina I still haven't made you a card as your prize for an earlier contest, I can do a request here if you want?

sure, go ahead n.n

• Like 2

Just now, Rayfield Lumina said:

655722525_PKMNBulbasaur.thumb.jpeg.cb3791a129caafe95551fe3a5d22cf37.jpeg

PKMN - Bulbasaur

EARTH     Level 3     Plant / Effect     ATK 900 / DEF 900

If this card destroys a monster by battle or its own card effect: You can Tribute it; Special Summon 1 "PKMN Ivysaur" from your hand or Deck. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; place 1 Leech Seed counter on that target. Once per turn, during the End Phase: Your opponent loses 500 LP and you gain 500 LP. Once per turn: You can place 1 Poison Counter on a monster your opponent controls. Once per turn, during each Standby Phase: that monster loses 1000 ATK. If the ATK of a monster with a Poison Counter on it becomes 0, destroy that monster.

sure, go ahead n.n

Thats a Nice card ray everyone thinks Charmander is the Best but  I think Charmader is Overrated but Bulbasuar needs more Love?

• Like 2

Just now, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Thats a Nice card ray everyone thinks Charmander is the Best but  I think Charmader is Overrated but Bulbasuar needs more Love?

Yeah, it's boring how everyone is a Charizard lover, it's not even that great. Btw Zama, whenever you feel like posting a card, you can do it here. This place was made precisely to become a refugee for any type of cards, including stupidly overpowered cards. Nobody is allowed to say: Hey, that's wrong, too OP! because all type of cards are welcome here (suggestions are still allowed, tho)

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Yeah, it's boring how everyone is a Charizard lover, it's not even that great. Btw Zama, whenever you feel like posting a card, you can do it here. This place was made precisely to become a refugee for any type of cards, including stupidly overpowered cards. Nobody is allowed to say: Hey, that's wrong, too OP! because all type of cards are welcome here (suggestions are still allowed, tho)

Thanks also I hate Charizard I only like it if it has its Megas even then I'm still not a fan of Charizard I really think they should Focus on others

• Like 1

Just now, Zefra Zamazenta said:

I agree. I love the abbreviation to save space and the mechanics of the card itself.

Just now, Rayfield Lumina said:

I wish Casual acted a little more like that sanctuary. I was sad to see the Joke/OP card section disappear.

5 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

sure, go ahead n.n

PKMN - Melodious Meloetta

EARTH     Level 3     Psychic / Effect     ATK 700 / DEF 700

If you control a "PKMN" and "Melodious" monster other then "PKMN - Melodious Meloetta": you can target one monster your opponent controls; negate the effects of the targeted monster and take control of it. You can only use this effect of "PKMN - Melodious Meloetta" once per turn.

Request: make a Pokémon fusion

• Like 1

Alright, since this place just doesn't kick off lol (<--- this lol is authentic, but also filled with a bit of sadness) I guess I'll just answer to the requests myself. We can do it @Loleo! If no one else comes, it's just you and me, friend!

PKMN_Ascended_-_Cospix.thumb.jpg.f4fb5741ce11cb83e11f49261712cb2a.jpg

PKMN Ascended - Cospix

LIGHT     Level 6      Beast / Fusion / Effect     ATK 1800 / DEF 1200

"PKMN Vulpix" + "PKMN Cosmog"
You can Special Summon this card (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above materials to the GY (You do not use "Polymerization"). Cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: Place 1 Tail Growth Counter on this card (max. 5). This card gains 600 ATK for each Tail Growth Counter on it. Once per turn, if this card is targeted for an attack: You can remove 1 Tail Growth Counter from this card and return this card to the Extra Deck; negate the attack, and if you do, banish the attacking monster, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of counters this card had on the field x 300.

Tail thingy flavour comes from the fact that Vulpixes are born with a single tail, then they divide it in more until they have 6 as they grow older. The protection effect comes from its smog part, and the coward act of returning to the Extra Deck is also a reference to Vulpixes feigning to be hurt to escape suddenly leaving a trace of blaze behind.

• Like 2

On 10/27/2021 at 7:57 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Dat card based on your favourite anime character you feel embarrassed about posting somewhere else?

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11_51.58_AM.thumb.png.a2cc46a57c593735b10cf6fbbf78d970.png

First of all, sorry for the image quality. Re:Cre is a weird place, and even though the series probably had a whole lot of potential, the fandom is kinda dead as d*cks. You'd expect to find thousand of images of people simping over Chikujoin, but apparently there is barely anything out there. Cowards i say. So, the image is kind of the only thing i managed to find after a good half an hour of searching. There just, isnt anything out there of that scene lying out there, and i dont have the editing skills nor software nor energy to get the image myself given that i would have to download the whole thing again

So, lets start with the card

1344724131_Sinttulo.png.be1ffc1083bc84afad490662f88d8425.png

Nice and simple, Refpannel/Hand Mirror vibes. Not really a serious post, just a case of drowsy simping over characters that could and probably will kill 'em yo, sharp teeth, nice. The whole idea of the card is to mirror Magane Chikujoin's from Re:Creators power, which essentially allows her to inverse cause and effect, being used to redirect attacks to sender or hijack abilities during the series. The specifics of how are the following; she has, in short, the ability to, when someone refutes one of her statements, cause that statement to become reality by kind of negating their refutal. She mostly makes use of this ability by constantly egging on her opponents and irritating them so that when she says the statement she intends to make use of, they will refute it out of anger and thus trigger her ability. Something along the lines of "There's no way my attack wouldnt work on the likes of you", and those kinds of cliches. The way she spends most of her screen time playing bad guy and dancing around all the other characters are also pretty enjoyable, as a manipulator kind of archetypical antagonist she is as good as they get tbh. Plus, have you seen how f*cking expressive she gets? Animators really went all in on her scenes

So, how do i turn that into a card? Refpannel 2.0. Ez. Yeah, not my most creative card. Eh, who cares, not all can be winners

• Like 1

Well, since we're both into Pokémon... Might as well just go for it.

2022845838_YveltalAvatarofDestruction.jpg.81ba6399000863ea03a91b1389600141.jpg

Yveltal, Avatar of Destruction
DARK/Winged Beast/Effect/Level 8
ATK ?/DEF ?

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect. If you control 1 or more cards: You can reveal this card in your hand; Special Summon it (from your hand), then destroy all other cards you control.  This card's original ATK and DEF are equal to the number of cards destroyed by this effect x 1000. If this card's ATK is higher than 0, it cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Once per turn: You can activate this effect; This card loses exactly 1000 ATK and DEF, then send 1 card on the field to the GY. Fairy monsters are unaffected by this effect. If this card leaves the field; Destroy all cards on the field. There can only be 1 face-up "Yveltal, Avatar of Destruction" on the field.

Tried to make it as lore-accurate as possible while also staying within realistic YGO boundaries, and probably failed hard, but I still tried. Yveltal being one of my favorite legendaries made me want to do this.

Also, yeah, artwork is not mine. I actually don't remember where I got this artwork from since I made this card quite a while ago, it was just sitting there in MSE and I never posted it.

Edited by White Zeraora
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, drowsyCoffee said:

dead as d*cks

LMAO

Cowards i say

HAHAHAHA, dude, you're on fire

This is pretty nice and fun to play with, just imagine the delight.

- I activate Lightning Stooooorm

- No, I do

Nice and simple, Refpannel/Hand Mirror vibes. Not really a serious post, just a case of drowsy simping over characters that could and probably will kill 'em yo, sharp teeth, nice. The whole idea of the card is to mirror Magane Chikujoin's from Re:Creators power, which essentially allows her to inverse cause and effect, being used to redirect attacks to sender or hijack abilities during the series. The specifics of how are the following; she has, in short, the ability to, when someone refutes one of her statements, cause that statement to become reality by kind of negating their refutal. She mostly makes use of this ability by constantly egging on her opponents and irritating them so that when she says the statement she intends to make use of, they will refute it out of anger and thus trigger her ability. Something along the lines of "There's no way my attack wouldnt work on the likes of you", and those kinds of cliches. The way she spends most of her screen time playing bad guy and dancing around all the other characters are also pretty enjoyable, as a manipulator kind of archetypical antagonist she is as good as they get tbh. Plus, have you seen how f*cking expressive she gets? Animators really went all in on her scenes

Damn interesting ability she has, the possibilities are seemingly endless given the right circumstances. Being capable to mess with reality is probably one of the most OP abilities a character can get in fiction, and you ought to be hella skillful and intelligent to control a power of sorts. Intriguin'  786414731036327987.png?v=1

So, how do i turn that into a card? Refpannel 2.0. Ez. Yeah, not my most creative card. Eh, who cares, not all can be winners

THIS card is a winner for me. You're a winner when you can take that idea off your mind and post it, if you're having fun then that's all it matters. Thanks for posting, I hope you stay around sharing your creations, Drowsy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1 minute ago, White Zeraora said:

Yveltal, Avater of Destruction
ATK ?/DEF ?

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must be Special Summoned by its own effect. If you control 1 or more cards: You can reveal this card in your hand; Special Summon it (from your hand), then destroy all other cards you control.  This card's original ATK and DEF are equal to the number of cards destroyed by this effect x 1000. If this card's ATK is higher than 0, it cannot be destroyed by battle or by card effects. Once per turn: You can activate this effect; This card loses exactly 1000 ATK and DEF, then send 1 card on the field to the GY. Fairy monsters are unaffected by this effect. If this card leaves the field; Destroy all cards on the field. There can only be 1 face-up "Yveltal, Avatar of Destruction" on the field.

Tried to make it as lore-accurate as possible while also staying within realistic YGO boundaries, and probably failed hard, but I still tried. Yveltal being one of my favorite legendaries made me want to do this.

Also, yeah, artwork is not mine. I actually don't remember where I got this artwork from since I made this card quite a while ago, it was just sitting there in MSE and I never posted it.

LOVING the whole flavour expressed in each of the effects of the card. It's pretty damn scary how this guy can reach the field with easily 5000+ ATK, but heck, Yveltal is all about being scary. Particularly liked that weakness to Fairy mons. Excellent mastery of PSCT, btw! And the artwork is quite cool and menacing. Make yourself at home here, Zeraora, I hope I can see more of your cards, Pokemon-themed or not, anything is cool :) 603302344200814592.png?size=96

• Like 2

I probably will tbh, the only reason i've stayed out here is because by the title i fully thought ya were just making some pokemon themed TCG/TTRPG here lol, that was, kind of embarassing ngl

Going back to the cards, honestly? Yveltal without the Once per turn on his destruction effect would be cool as f*ck ngl. Imagine tributing a full board, maybe through some token generating nonsense (Or, god forbid, some Lyrilusc stuff, given that they both flood the board and are too Winged Beasts so there might be some synergies between them), then one by one popping your opponent's entire board, while having a card that essentially is a dormant boardwipe on field. Feels kinda funny to me. Big Thunderclap Skywolf vibes

• Like 1

10 hours ago, drowsyCoffee said:

Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11_51.58_AM.thumb.png.a2cc46a57c593735b10cf6fbbf78d970.png

First of all, sorry for the image quality. Re:Cre is a weird place, and even though the series probably had a whole lot of potential, the fandom is kinda dead as d*cks. You'd expect to find thousand of images of people simping over Chikujoin, but apparently there is barely anything out there. Cowards i say. So, the image is kind of the only thing i managed to find after a good half an hour of searching. There just, isnt anything out there of that scene lying out there, and i dont have the editing skills nor software nor energy to get the image myself given that i would have to download the whole thing again

So, lets start with the card

Love card like these. My favorite card I ever made was "No, I Choose" with a similar effect. I'll make one more

Bountiful Betrayal

Field Spell

Each time a player activates a spell/trap they own and their opponent has unused spell/trap zones: after resolving the effect, set the activated card to your opponent's spell/trap zone or send one other card you control to the GY. 

5 hours ago, White Zeraora said:

Yveltal, Avatar of Destruction
ATK ?/DEF ?

This is turning into a Yugioh Pokemon card workshop, but that's what you get requesting Meloetta.

Request: A Pokémon Link that steals effects

On 11/6/2021 at 3:50 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Alright, since this place just doesn't kick off lol (<--- this lol is authentic, but also filled with a bit of sadness) I guess I'll just answer to the requests myself. We can do it @Loleo! If no one else comes, it's just you and me, friend!

PKMN_Ascended_-_Cospix.thumb.jpg.f4fb5741ce11cb83e11f49261712cb2a.jpg

PKMN Ascended - Cospix

LIGHT     Level 6      Beast / Fusion / Effect     ATK 1800 / DEF 1200

"PKMN Vulpix" + "PKMN Cosmog"
You can Special Summon this card (from your Extra Deck) by sending the above materials to the GY (You do not use "Polymerization"). Cannot be destroyed by card effects. Once per turn: Place 1 Tail Growth Counter on this card (max. 5). This card gains 600 ATK for each Tail Growth Counter on it. Once per turn, if this card is targeted for an attack: You can remove 1 Tail Growth Counter from this card and return this card to the Extra Deck; negate the attack, and if you do, banish the attacking monster, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of counters this card had on the field x 300.

Tail thingy flavour comes from the fact that Vulpixes are born with a single tail, then they divide it in more until they have 6 as they grow older. The protection effect comes from its smog part, and the coward act of returning to the Extra Deck is also a reference to Vulpixes feigning to be hurt to escape suddenly leaving a trace of blaze behind.

Ahh forgot to say Amazing.

I wish it summoned back Vulpix and cosmog if it returned with 2 or more counters!

• Like 1

God, that field spell sounds really fucking disgusting, i love it. Chances are, it would probably end up in some boring Metaverse interaction or getting popped by a Storm hella quickly, but still, the sheer chaos that a game under it would be is kinda hilarious. Def feels like something you would play with a friend and gentleman's agreement to not pop it, just for how funny it would be to see the shenanigans being born from it. 10/10 man, i loved that one 

• Like 1

Lamia's Charm

Continuous Trap

Activate by targeting 1 face-up monster your opponent controls while you control a "Reptilianne Lamia" or a "D/D Lamia": Take control of that target. If that target left the field because of your opponent's card: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls: Take control of that target. If you control no "Lamia" monsters, destroy this card.

Mawahaha, yeah, a control taking Trap that can even reactivate if the monster is taken care of by your opponent. Balanced? Perhaps not, but remember, it needs a Lamia, and both Lamias are stuff you don't want in the field, so yeah...

Ah crap, I missed the previous request, I'll make it next time Loleo

• Rayfield Lumina changed the title to Free Spirited Card Making - Meloetta's Atelier
On 11/7/2021 at 5:36 PM, Loleo said:

A Pokémon Link that steals effects

383010962_PKMNThievul(1).thumb.jpg.333cf4107f5e3f967a79dc6eb66d2529.jpg

PKMN Thievul     

EARTH     Link 2     ↖️ ↗️     Beast / Link / Effect     ATK 1750

2 "PKMN" monsters, including 1 "PKMN Nickit"
If this card is Link Summoned: You can target 1 monster this card points to: either increase this card's ATK by half the original ATK of the target, then halve the target's ATK OR: Replace this card's effect with the target's. While this card is in your GY, your opponent cannot take control of monsters in your possession.

Served, Mr Loleo.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I see alot of this thread has cute animals in it. (Art not mine)

Image.jpeg.a0f926b6f931576ec9c25b6145c006e4.jpeg

(This card is also treated as a Beast monster while on the field.) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by revealing 1 Level 3 or lower Beast monster from your hand. Once per turn, you control Beast monsters (min: 1): You can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Beast Tuner monster from your GY, but its effects are negated. You can only use this effect of "Beast Tamer Pixie" once per turn.

Edited by Blue Arcana
  • Like 3

7 minutes ago, Blue Arcana said:

I see alot of this thread has cute animals in it. (Art not mine)

Image.jpeg.a0f926b6f931576ec9c25b6145c006e4.jpeg

(This card is also treated as a Beast monster while on the field.) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by revealing 1 Level 3 or lower Beast monster from your hand. Once per turn, you control Beast monsters (min: 1): You can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Beast Tuner monster from your GY, but its effects are negated. You can only use this effect of "Beast Tamer Pixie" once per turn.

Wow, pretty cool stuff. Excellent choice in supporting Level 2 or lower Beast monsters, that's normally the Level in which the best Beasts are. I'm just wondering if you intended for the effect to require a Beast other than this card itself, because she's also treated as Beast and fulfills the effect alone, making the condition automatic.

Welcome to this thread, it's become a little difficult to keep it moving so, just like I said in Poem into Cards, new faces are great to see, hope you stay around in this space where you can post literally any card that comes to mind without the worry of making it particularly balanced or receiving harsh feedback :)

41 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Wow, pretty cool stuff. Excellent choice in supporting Level 2 or lower Beast monsters, that's normally the Level in which the best Beasts are. I'm just wondering if you intended for the effect to require a Beast other than this card itself, because she's also treated as Beast and fulfills the effect alone, making the condition automatic.

Welcome to this thread, it's become a little difficult to keep it moving so, just like I said in Poem into Cards, new faces are great to see, hope you stay around in this space where you can post literally any card that comes to mind without the worry of making it particularly balanced or receiving harsh feedback :)

Why thank you :D