Free Spirited Card Making - Meloetta's Atelier

Rayfield Lumina

On 7/11/2022 at 6:46 PM, Loleo said:

Request: chill artist please!

If you control a "Chill Guy": You can Tribute it; Special Summon this card from your hand. If Summoned this way, this card gains "Chill Guy"'s effect. This card gains 200 ATK for each card in your GY with a different artwork. Once per turn, during your End Phase, if your opponent has more cards in your hand than you do: You can banish 3 cards with different artworks in your GY; discard 1 card from your opponent's hand.

ATK 2960 / DEF 1240

On 7/11/2022 at 6:46 PM, Loleo said:

I don't know how close I am but I think I'm half way there!

I-i-I don't know either, I'd have to check xD

Thanks for posting!

• Like 2

Bombardment

Normal Spell

Banish any number of monsters from your GY; for each monster banished this way, decrease the ATK of a monster on the field by 500, then, if a monster's ATK becomes 0 by this effect, destroy it, and if you do, inflict damage to your opponent equal to half its original ATK

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/14/2022 at 3:27 PM, Loleo said:

Coming to say hi since I feel like it has been half or month or something.

Thank you very much for coming, and sorry that I'm not active as of late, I don't know how many times I've said this (specially to Zama) but I'm trying to be more active

:7613_key:

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Thank you very much for coming, and sorry that I'm not active as of late, I don't know how many times I've said this (specially to Zama) but I'm trying to be more active

:7613_key:

I've posted several dozen cards and have a couple archetypes comming. Also gonna have a busy weekend IRL so hopefuly until be done by ~Tuesday?

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

The Pained Solitary

DARK        Level 1

Zombie / Normal

Formerly a simple man that gave his all in everything he did. Unfortunately, all the things he put effort in or cared about were ignored even by the people who were supposed to be his friends. Eventually, he led a life that could barely be called like that, and one day he realized...
life wasn't within his grasp anymore.

ATK 0 / DEF 0

Edited by Rayfield Lumina
  • Shiba Inu 2

9 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

The Pained Solitary

DARK        Level 1

Zombie / Normal

Formerly a simple man that gave his all in everything he did. Unfortunately, all the things he put effort in or cared about were ignored even by the people who were supposed to be his friends. Eventually, he led a life that could barely be called like that, and one day he realized...
life wasn't within his grasp anymore.

ATK 0 / DEF 0

Nice Hollowene themed cards.

• Shiba Inu 1

Jacko-Litten

Level 2

FIRE

Beast/Effect

If a level 2 or lower Beast except this card is Special Summoned or returned to your hand: You can return this card to the hand; Inflict 200 damage to your opponent. If your opponent Special Summons a monster; You can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY, but if this card was Special Summoned from the GY your opponent can return a card on the field to the hand, and you cannot Special Summon FIRE monsters for the rest of the turn.

• Shiba Inu 1

13 hours ago, Loleo said:

Jacko-Litten

Level 2

FIRE

Beast/Effect

If a level 2 or lower Beast except this card is Special Summoned or returned to your hand: You can return this card to the hand; Inflict 200 damage to your opponent. If your opponent Special Summons a monster; You can Special Summon this card from your hand or GY, but if this card was Special Summoned from the GY your opponent can return a card on the field to the hand, and you cannot Special Summon FIRE monsters for the rest of the turn.

Thanks for posting! Here's a little something:

Jacko-Litten.jpeg.thumb.jpg.a845ccf97e20067d68cc475a574d5583.jpg

Homage to your card but with a couple grammar corrections and pictured xD.

Edited by Rayfield Lumina
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

mostly lost but not fully lost soul

level:1

attribute:dark

effect\zombie

you can banish this card from your graveyard to summon 1 dark or light attribute monster from your hand below level 5.if you summon a dark monster you can banish a card from your graveyard and your opponent takes 500 points of damage. if the card is a light monster you gain 400 life points and may summon 1 level 3 or below monster in your hand.

Atk:0  def:400

• Shiba Inu 1

@Beau the shooting star @Lone mouse you can bet that if there's a thread I love people to post in the most, it's this one, thanks for posting and come as often as you'd like, here you can post anything that comes to mind, sendind to hell any issues about balance and what not :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Beau the shooting star said:

super happy fun time hat

type:beast-tuner   attributte:light   level:1

atk:100  def:300

when super happy fun time hat is summoned you can summon another super happy fun time monster from your hand in defence mode as long as its below level 4.

If this card is summoned: You can Special Summon a level 4 or lower "Super Happy Fun Time" monster from your hand in faceup defense position.

• Like 2

cider solution

trap card

If a plant type monster you control was destroyed this turn you can summon 2 other plant type monsters from your as long as their levels add up to the level of the monster that was destroyed.

Pandemic

countinuis spell

if a monster you or your opponent controls is affected by a negitive effect (lose atk, negate effect,destroy etc.) then all your opponents monsters gain that negitive effect.

• Like 1