Free Spirited Card Making - Meloetta's Atelier

Rayfield Lumina

Alright, so I found some of my old YuGiOh inspired art and made cards out of them, they wouldve been archetypes but wouldnt have had the time to make them.

If "Eyes of Blue" depicts a religious organization decidated to serving the Holy Blue-Eyes, then "Eyes of Red" is a cult determined to release the full Potenial of the Forbidden Red-Eyes.

Their theme would be that they are very willing to do whatever it takes to allow Red-Eyes to unleash his full power onto the world, even if it means sacrificing themselves.

Image.jpeg.0c2a2c4994aee2d1bf58ae4574cf954f.jpeg

If you control a Level 7 or higher "Red-Eyes" monster: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). While this card is in your GY (except the turn it was sent there): You can banish this card: Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" from your hand or GY. You can only use 1 effect of "Cultist with Eyes of Red" per turn.

1107774104_Image(1).jpeg.d5aa4aa3c1d8c4b408e46e118aeac118.jpeg

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 3 or lower "Eyes of Red" monster except "Dark Knight with Eyes of Red" from your Deck to your hand. If you control this card while "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" is on the field: This card's Level becomes 1 and its ATK and DEF is halved. While this card is in your GY (except the turn it was sent there): You can tribute 1 "Eyes of Red" monster except "Dark Knight with Eyes of Red" from your hand or field; Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only use this effect of "Dark Knight with Eyes of Red" once per turn.

The "Speaker" monsters would be an all female sub-Archetype that directly supports the "Talker" Link monsters, making them easier to get out and having bonuses if you control a specific one. Wonder if they have a crush on those monsters?

315401093_Image(2).jpeg.2732058f64bbb87ceadbeb478bd4c0eb.jpeg

When this card is Summoned while you control no Link monsters: You can Special Summon up to 2 Talker Tokens (LIGHT/Cyberse/Level 3/Effect/ATK 0/DEF 0). While this card is on the field, Talker Tokens you control gain this effect:
● If this card is used as Link material for a "Talker" Link monster: You can add 1 Level 3 or lower "Speaker" monster except the one(s) you currently control from your Deck to your hand.You can only use this effect once per turn.

You can only activate one of the following effects per turn, If you control "Decode Talker":
● You can move this card to a Monster Zone that card points to.
● If this card is tributed by the effect of "Decode Talker": You can add this card from your GY to your hand. 

Lastly the Battle Spirit archetype would basically be Neo-Spacians but buffed, and maybe some Pends to help you get around Spirits bouncing to hand. They all in some way would gurantee you at minimum 2 monsters on field, recycle themselves to deck for Fusions, if you used their Fusion Spell, you'd get them back to your hand. And their theme is being the personification of all emotions and feelings during actual wars and battles. (Also, yes, their designs would be inspired from Jojo stands.)

868879792_Image(3).jpeg.28719426a629dc388ac2e1f4eb0db69e.jpeg

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Battle Spirit" monster except "Tenyu, Battle Spirit of Tenacity" from your GY. Once per turn, You can discard 1 card; if this card battles a monster: This card gains 500 ATK until the end of Damage Step. During the End Phase, Unless you control a "Battle Spirit" Fusion monster: Return this card from your field to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Tenyu, Battle Spirit of Tenacity" once per turn.

Edited by Blue Arcana
  • Like 4

20 hours ago, Blue Arcana said:

I see alot of this thread has cute animals in it. (Art not mine)

Image.jpeg.a0f926b6f931576ec9c25b6145c006e4.jpeg

(This card is also treated as a Beast monster while on the field.) You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by revealing 1 Level 3 or lower Beast monster from your hand. Once per turn, if you control Beast monsters (min: 1): You can Special Summon 1 Level 2 or lower Beast Tuner monster from your GY, but its effects are negated. You can only use this effect of "Beast Tamer Pixie" once per turn.

OMG I love this!!!! :3

I love Melffy and Racoon and the other level 2 Beast and I'm so happy when I see a card for them! One small fix in the quote. One more ting is I wish it could summon any level 2 beast since if you're negating its effects anyway why not allow retrieving a non-tuner if you have a tuner.

2 hours ago, Blue Arcana said:

Alright, so I found some of my old YuGiOh inspired art and made cards out of them, they wouldve been archetypes but wouldnt have had the time to make them.

If "Eyes of Blue" depicts a religious organization decidated to serving the Holy Blue-Eyes, then "Eyes of Red" is a cult determined to release the full Potenial of the Forbidden Red-Eyes.

Their theme would be that they are very willing to do whatever it takes to allow Red-Eyes to unleash his full power onto the world, even if it means sacrificing themselves.

If you control a Level 7 or higher "Red-Eyes" monster: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand). While this card is in your GY (except the turn it was sent there): You can banish this card: Special Summon 1 "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" from your hand or GY. You can only use 1 effect of "Cultist with Eyes of Red" per turn.

When this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can add 1 Level 3 or lower "Eyes of Red" monster except "Dark Knight with Eyes of Red" from your Deck to your hand. If you control this card while "Red-Eyes B. Dragon" is on the field: This card's Level becomes 1 and its ATK and DEF is halved. While this card is in your GY (except the turn it was sent there): You can tribute 1 "Eyes of Red" monster except "Dark Knight with Eyes of Red" from your hand or field; Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it when it leaves the field. You can only use this effect of "Dark Knight with Eyes of Red" once per turn.

The "Speaker" monsters would be an all female sub-Archetype that directly supports the "Talker" Link monsters, making them easier to get out and having bonuses if you control a specific one. Wonder if they have a crush on those monsters?

When this card is Summoned while you control no Link monsters: You can Special Summon up to 2 Talker Tokens (LIGHT/Cyberse/Level 3/Effect/ATK 0/DEF 0). While this card is on the field, Talker Tokens you control gain this effect:
● If this card is used as Link material for a "Talker" Link monster: You can add 1 Level 3 or lower "Speaker" monster except the one(s) you currently control from your Deck to your hand.You can only use this effect once per turn.

You can only activate one of the following effects per turn, If you control "Decode Talker":
● If this card is tributed by the effect of "Decode Talker": You can add this card from your GY to your hand. 

Lastly the Battle Spirit archetype would basically be Neo-Spacians but buffed, and maybe some Pends to help you get around Spirits bouncing to hand. They all in some way would gurantee you at minimum 2 monsters on field, recycle themselves to deck for Fusions, if you used their Fusion Spell, you'd get them back to your hand. And their theme is being the personification of all emotions and feelings during actual wars and battles. (Also, yes, their designs would be inspired from Jojo stands.)

When this card is Normal Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 "Battle Spirit" monster except "Tenyu, Battle Spirit of Tenacity" from your GY. Once per turn, You can discard 1 card; if this card battles a monster: This card gains 500 ATK until the end of Damage Step. During the End Phase, Unless you control a "Battle Spirit" Fusion monster: Return this card from your field to your hand. You can only use each effect of "Tenyu, Battle Spirit of Tenacity" once per turn.

and art?!? These are amazing can't wait to see more of your work.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

383010962_PKMNThievul(1).thumb.jpg.333cf4107f5e3f967a79dc6eb66d2529.jpg

PKMN Thievul     

EARTH     Link 2     ↖️ ↗️     Beast / Link / Effect     ATK 1750

2 "PKMN" monsters, including 1 "PKMN Nickit"
If this card is Link Summoned: You can target 1 monster this card points to: either increase this card's ATK by half the original ATK of the target, then halve the target's ATK OR: Replace this card's effect with the target's. While this card is in your GY, your opponent cannot take control of monsters in your possession.

Served, Mr Loleo.

I LOVE IT. It is on my list of things to like but but the reaction limit!!!! >:3

3 hours ago, Blue Arcana said:

sxajdxklxjyldjf HOLY CRAP why am I noticing these cards until now!? Sorry for the double post, but I gotta post now!

I    L O V E    that you decided to share these creations over here, with your own drawings, thank you very much!!! This is the very reason I made this thread, for people to feel comfortable posting any of their creations, hell yeah!

The Eyes of Red have excellent balanced effects, pretty realistic in that regard.

Accessory Speaker is quite witty. It's been a while since I've wanted to make Tokens that can gain effects, this is a nice usage of that quirk. I wonder what other members you got in mind for the Speakers.

Spirits need more love, and it's interesting to see a group of them that do not return to hand helplessly and have a method to stay (I'm imagining the Main Deck members will share that effect). Sooo... Tenacity, Courage, Anger, Despair, Madness, Confidence, Resignation are some concepts that might go well with these bois.

Again, I'm really happy you posted these cards here :)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

sxajdxklxjyldjf HOLY CRAP why am I noticing these cards until now!? Sorry for the double post, but I gotta post now!

I    L O V E    that you decided to share these creations over here, with your own drawings, thank you very much!!! This is the very reason I made this thread, for people to feel comfortable posting any of their creations, hell yeah!

The Eyes of Red have excellent balanced effects, pretty realistic in that regard.

Accessory Speaker is quite witty. It's been a while since I've wanted to make Tokens that can gain effects, this is a nice usage of that quirk. I wonder what other members you got in mind for the Speakers.

Spirits need more love, and it's interesting to see a group of them that do not return to hand helplessly and have a method to stay (I'm imagining the Main Deck members will share that effect). Sooo... Tenacity, Courage, Anger, Despair, Madness, Confidence, Resignation are some concepts that might go well with these bois.

Again, I'm really happy you posted these cards here :)

Sry for late reply, but ur welcome :). Unfortunately even if I was to flesh out these bois more, I wouldn't draw the card art for it since time isn't as big a luxury for me. I do have 3 more pieces, Ive already drawn, so they'll be done soon.

1 hour ago, Blue Arcana said:

Sry for late reply, but ur welcome :). Unfortunately even if I was to flesh out these bois more, I wouldn't draw the card art for it since time isn't as big a luxury for me. I do have 3 more pieces, Ive already drawn, so they'll be done soon.

Based off of the Spiritual Armor of God, found in Ephesians 6.

Image4.jpeg.19eb0ef8b295626fc7bf75336c34a76b.jpeg

You can only equip this card to a Level 4 LIGHT Warrior monster. Monsters equipped to this card gain 300 ATK and cannot be destroyed by battle. When this face-up card is destroyed by a card effect: You can Set 1 "Celestial Armor" Equip Spell except "Celestial Armor - Helm of Salvation" directly from your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Celestial Armor - Helm of Salvation" once per turn.

I did this one as a Fusion of Relinquished and Thousand Eyes Restrict

876759997_Image(9).jpeg.46c54d97dd9016df588bedf8fec9e435.jpeg

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Black Illusion Ritual". This card's original ATK becomes equal to its Level x200. Once per turn, You can target 1 monster in your opponent's GY; Equip it to this card, and if you do, apply 1 of these effects based on its Level:
● 1-4 - This card's Level increases by the equipped monster's Level. Once per turn, You can target 1 monster on the field; change its Battle Position.
● 5 or 6 - This card's Level increases by the equipped monster's Level. Once per turn, You can target 1 card on the field; negate its effects.
● 7 or 8 - This card's Level increases by the equipped monster's Level. Once per turn, When this card battles a monster: You can discard 1 card; This card gains 600 ATK until the end of this turn. 
You can only use 1 effect of "Cosmic Entity, Soul Eater" per turn.

My favourite piece out of the entire set.

2056333020_Image3.jpeg.30ccaf732e9095d9ec9e5e8815c6c7db.jpeg

3 DARK monsters.
Cannot be Fusion Summoned. Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing 3 DARK monsters with different names (1 from your hand, 1 from your field and 1 from your GY) and Cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.  Once per turn, if this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can pay 1000 LP and banish 1 DARK monster from your GY; This card gains 1000 ATK, until the end of this turn, also, this card can attack again, but this card cannot attack directly this turn. During the End Phase: Banish this card face-down. You can only use each effect of "Violet-Eyes Evil Dragon" once per Duel.

• Like 2

Here I made Some Pokemon into Yugioh cards

Zeraora

2300/2000 fun fact Zeraora has the same ATK as Decode Talker and friends and Accesscode Talker too

af303a45b102.jpg

Effect: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing the top card of your Deck face-up. You can only Special Summon "Zeraora" once per turn this way. Unaffected by cards and effects activated in the hand. Any cards or effects activated in the hand are negated and banished. During your Main Phase: You can banish up to 3 monsters from your hand and/or field; look at your opponent's hand, then discard the same number from your opponent's hand. You can only use this effect of "Zeraora" once per turn.

Dracovish

803f89dbd96c.jpg

2500/3000

Effect: If you control a WATER, Sea Serpent, Dragon, or Wyrm monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Dracovish" once per turn this way. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battle a monster whose ATK or DEF (whichever is higher) is equal or higher then this card's original ATK: You can make that that opponent's monster loses ATK or DEF equal to its own ATK or DEF, until the end of this turn, and if it does, this card gains ATK equal to the ATK or DEF lost, until the end of this turn, also for the rest of this turn, if this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. If a monster this card battled was destroyed by battle: You can make your opponent discards 1 random card. You can only use each effect of "Dracovish" once per turn.

Fun fact Dracovish is part of my made up stories in the Fallen of Albaz Story/Lore he is suppose to be a part of the story Swordsoul and IcejadeDracovish Lives with the Icejades and attacks the Swordsouls Fun fact did you know I like Swordsoul Fallen of Albaz Story/Lore was the reason why I made Dracovish into a Yugioh card.

• Like 2

This thread sort of inspired me to look at my old sketchbook from a few years ago. And post a card I had made. as well as a drawing i made for it back then. It was sort of made with protagonist ace monster stats in mind. I forget what sort of little story i had made in my head at the time for it though.

151413264ef3.jpg

Dragotech Starlight

LIGHT

Level 8

Scale 8-8

ATK 2500 / DEF 2100

Dragon/Synchro/Pendulum/Effect

Pend. Effect:

Once per turn, you can target 1 monster you control in a Main Monster Zone, and 1 monster you control in a Extra Monster Zone; the ATK of the first target becomes 0, and the second target gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the first target until the End Phase.

Monster Effect:

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
This monster gains ATK for each monster on the field that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck x200. Once per turn, if this card is face-up in your Extra Deck, you can banish 1 Tuner monster from your GY, and 1 card your opponent controls; place this card in an unoccupied Pendulum Zone.

• Like 3

On 11/19/2021 at 10:35 PM, Blue Arcana said:

Based off of the Spiritual Armor of God, found in Ephesians 6.

Image4.jpeg.19eb0ef8b295626fc7bf75336c34a76b.jpeg

You can only equip this card to a Level 4 LIGHT Warrior monster. Monsters equipped to this card gain 300 ATK and cannot be destroyed by battle. When this face-up card is destroyed by a card effect: You can Set 1 "Celestial Armor" Equip Spell except "Celestial Armor - Helm of Salvation" directly from your Deck. You can only use this effect of "Celestial Armor - Helm of Salvation" once per turn.

I did this one as a Fusion of Relinquished and Thousand Eyes Restrict

876759997_Image(9).jpeg.46c54d97dd9016df588bedf8fec9e435.jpeg

You can Ritual Summon this card with "Black Illusion Ritual". This card's original ATK becomes equal to its Level x200. Once per turn, You can target 1 monster in your opponent's GY; Equip it to this card, and if you do, apply 1 of these effects based on its Level:
● 1-4 - This card's Level increases by the equipped monster's Level. Once per turn, You can target 1 monster on the field; change its Battle Position.
● 5 or 6 - This card's Level increases by the equipped monster's Level. Once per turn, You can target 1 card on the field; negate its effects.
● 7 or 8 - This card's Level increases by the equipped monster's Level. Once per turn, When this card battles a monster: You can discard 1 card; This card gains 600 ATK until the end of this turn. 
You can only use 1 effect of "Cosmic Entity, Soul Eater" per turn.

My favourite piece out of the entire set.

2056333020_Image3.jpeg.30ccaf732e9095d9ec9e5e8815c6c7db.jpeg

3 DARK monsters.
Cannot be Fusion Summoned. Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing 3 DARK monsters with different names (1 from your hand, 1 from your field and 1 from your GY) and Cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.  Once per turn, if this card destroys an opponent's monster by battle: You can pay 1000 LP and banish 1 DARK monster from your GY; This card gains 1000 ATK, until the end of this turn, also, this card can attack again, but this card cannot attack directly this turn. During the End Phase: Banish this card face-down. You can only use each effect of "Violet-Eyes Evil Dragon" once per Duel.

Oh, great, more cards with self-drawn artworks! What can I say? You have a pretty good sense of balance, they all are well done imo.

On 11/19/2021 at 11:56 PM, Zefra Zamazenta said:

Here I made Some Pokemon into Yugioh cards

Zeraora

2300/2000 fun fact Zeraora has the same ATK as Decode Talker and friends and Accesscode Talker too

af303a45b102.jpg

Effect: You can Special Summon this card (from your hand) by banishing the top card of your Deck face-up. You can only Special Summon "Zeraora" once per turn this way. Unaffected by cards and effects activated in the hand. Any cards or effects activated in the hand are negated and banished. During your Main Phase: You can banish up to 3 monsters from your hand and/or field; look at your opponent's hand, then discard the same number from your opponent's hand. You can only use this effect of "Zeraora" once per turn.

Dracovish

803f89dbd96c.jpg

2500/3000

Effect: If you control a WATER, Sea Serpent, Dragon, or Wyrm monster, you can Special Summon this card (from your hand). You can only Special Summon "Dracovish" once per turn this way. At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battle a monster whose ATK or DEF (whichever is higher) is equal or higher then this card's original ATK: You can make that that opponent's monster loses ATK or DEF equal to its own ATK or DEF, until the end of this turn, and if it does, this card gains ATK equal to the ATK or DEF lost, until the end of this turn, also for the rest of this turn, if this card attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent. If a monster this card battled was destroyed by battle: You can make your opponent discards 1 random card. You can only use each effect of "Dracovish" once per turn.

Fun fact Dracovish is part of my made up stories in the Fallen of Albaz Story/Lore he is suppose to be a part of the story Swordsoul and IcejadeDracovish Lives with the Icejades and attacks the Swordsouls Fun fact did you know I like Swordsoul Fallen of Albaz Story/Lore was the reason why I made Dracovish into a Yugioh card.

Alright! Good to see you posting. Also, I didn't know you write fanfiction, Zama, interesting!

On 11/20/2021 at 12:40 AM, Naidraug said:

This thread sort of inspired me to look at my old sketchbook from a few years ago. And post a card I had made. as well as a drawing i made for it back then. It was sort of made with protagonist ace monster stats in mind. I forget what sort of little story i had made in my head at the time for it though.

151413264ef3.jpg

Dragotech Starlight

LIGHT

Level 8

Scale 8-8

ATK 2500 / DEF 2100

Dragon/Synchro/Pendulum/Effect

Pend. Effect:

Once per turn, you can target 1 monster you control in a Main Monster Zone, and 1 monster you control in a Extra Monster Zone; the ATK of the first target becomes 0, and the second target gains ATK equal to the original ATK of the first target until the End Phase.

Monster Effect:

1 Tuner + 1+ non-Tuner monsters
This monster gains ATK for each monster on the field that was Special Summoned from the Extra Deck x200. Once per turn, if this card is face-up in your Extra Deck, you can banish 1 Tuner monster from your GY, and 1 card your opponent controls; place this card in an unoccupied Pendulum Zone.

Man, it's awesome that this thread inspired you to post this creation of yours. Wish I could see more of the drawing, it seems there's more to it judging from that lines on the right that kinda make me think it's a wing. What can be seen looks pretty good, though. The card itself is quite balanced, is anything I'd say it the first monster effect could be a bit stronger (like +300 ATK per Extra Deck Monster, only because, as you say, this is the Ace of the protagonist. A pity you don't remember more about the story >_<''

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Oh, great, more cards with self-drawn artworks! What can I say? You have a pretty good sense of balance, they all are well done imo.

Alright! Good to see you posting. Also, I didn't know you write fanfiction, Zama, interesting!

Man, it's awesome that this thread inspired you to post this creation of yours. Wish I could see more of the drawing, it seems there's more to it judging from that lines on the right that kinda make me think it's a wing. What can be seen looks pretty good, though. The card itself is quite balanced, is anything I'd say it the first monster effect could be a bit stronger (like +300 ATK per Extra Deck Monster, only because, as you say, this is the Ace of the protagonist. A pity you don't remember more about the story >_<''

Looking through my sketch/note book. i had made other cards to possibly expand into a wider "Dragotech" archetype. And unfortunately that is all for the drawing. I don't think I was confident enough in drawing then, and thought I would ruin it if i did any more. I could probably try and make an improved one. I have drawn off and on since. Might be fun to revisit.

Edit:

Here's just a fun card I mad up on the fly. A bit conditional. I also I feel like it's lacking something. I'm just not sure what.

Chroma-Eyes Nuclear Dragon

Level 10

LIGHT

ATK 3500/ DEF 2700

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

2 Tuners + 1+ non-Tuner Dragon monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned using 2 Tuners with the same level, but different attributes: you can reduce this card's ATK to 0 until your next Main Phase 1; destroy all cards on the field, except this card. If you do, you can only Special Summon this turn up to the number of cards that were destroyed by this effect.

Edited by Naidraug
  • Like 1

On 11/21/2021 at 9:35 PM, Naidraug said:

Looking through my sketch/note book. i had made other cards to possibly expand into a wider "Dragotech" archetype. And unfortunately that is all for the drawing. I don't think I was confident enough in drawing then, and thought I would ruin it if i did any more. I could probably try and make an improved one. I have drawn off and on since. Might be fun to revisit.

Mmm... you don't know how many times I've heard a similar thing. Yeah. drawing is not exactly the simplest thing to do. At the start, one feels it's just impossible, that you need some kind of special talent from birth or IDK. While it's true some people have more innate talent than others, I'm starting to believe that with enough effort one can reach the goal. But that requires trying. And trying, and failing. Yeah, not wanting to draw something because you fear you won't make that character justice is pretty common, but that's as far as you're going to get ever unless you try. I'm still not a very good artist and most of my best creations are decent because I heavily base myself on already existing creations. But I think that's valid. One's got to learn somehow and become better, and start making their own creations when one's become more skilled. So yeah, just give it a try. And sy about the rant lol.

On 11/21/2021 at 9:35 PM, Naidraug said:

Here's just a fun card I mad up on the fly. A bit conditional. I also I feel like it's lacking something. I'm just not sure what.

Chroma-Eyes Nuclear Dragon

Level 10

LIGHT

ATK 3500/ DEF 2700

Dragon/Synchro/Effect

2 Tuners + 1+ non-Tuner Dragon monsters

If this card is Synchro Summoned using 2 Tuners with the same level, but different attributes: you can reduce this card's ATK to 0 until your next Main Phase 1; destroy all cards on the field, except this card. If you do, you can only Special Summon this turn up to the number of cards that were destroyed by this effect.

It's fun indeed, but ummm... perhaps making it unable to be destroyed by battle along with the ATK to 0 effect. I keep thinking of Scarlight Red Dragon Archfiend. That thing arrives, destroys all Special Summoned Effect monsters AND inflict damage to the opponent, this without penalty. 1 Tuner + 1 non Tuner. Your dragon is harder to summon and is easily destroyed after doing its effect, so in order to capitalize on its whooping 3500 ATK, make it impervious to battle destruction while it's weak xD.

• 2 weeks later...
59 minutes ago, Blue Arcana said:

Haha, funni meme card go YOU DIDN'T HAVE TO CUT ME OFF!!Image.jpeg.b2607e7526f6570448a3b4a947c17859.jpeg

Yeshhh, let yourself be consumed by the Dark Side...

Hey, I know there's a Joke and Overpowered cards section, but eh, you can post them here as well lol.

Btw Arcana, are you aware there is a Christmas Event going on? If you are and you're not participating 'cause you don't care may you die the most atrocious death a detective doggo can suffer (just kidding xD)

~~~~~~~

Aaaaanywho

BNHA - Deku (1).jpg

BNHA - Deku

LIGHT    Level 4      Warrior / Effect     ATK 1300 / DEF 1000

At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles: You can pay LP, then apply 1 of the following effects depending on the amount of LP paid.
🟢 500 LP: This card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase
🟢 1000 LP: This card gains 2000 ATK. During your End Phase, if you control this face-up card: Return it to the hand.
🟢 1500 LP: This card gains 3000 ATK. During your End Phase, if you control this face-up card: Destroy this card, also, you cannot Special Summon this card for the next 4 turns.
You can only use this effect of "BNHA - Deku" once per turn.

Edited by Rayfield Lumina
  • Like 2

Reject Weakness, Embrace Manliness

download.jpeg.6e84e5b9f0e1d007e430e6231ce5a1f0.jpeg

Cannot be Synchro Summoned. This card cannot attack directly. Must be Special Summoned (from your Extra Deck) by banishing Warrior monsters from your field and/or GY whose total Levels equal 12 and Cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. When this card is Special Summoned: You can Special Summon 1 Level 4 Warrior monster either banished or in your GY, but is effects are negated. Once per turn, you can target 1 Level 4 Warrior monster you control; double its Level and ATK until the end of this turn, but only this card and that monster can attack this turn. During the End Phase, return this card to your Extra Deck. You can only Summon "Zyzz, The Risen Demigod" once per Duel.

• 1 month later...

Grave Robber

Synchro Monster

Level 8

WIND Warrior

2700/1700

1 tuner + 1 non-tuner  Monster

(Quick Effect): Banish 1 card in either players GY; Place 1 Stealth Counter on this card

While this card has any Stealth Counters on it, it cannot be targetted for effects or attacks

Remove any number of Stealth Counter(s) on this card; Banish cards on the field up to that amount

You can only use each effect of "Grave Robber" once per turn

Kinda thought about this card, wanted to make a generic boss monster/piece of interaction out of it. The card is based on the Grave Robber from Darkest Dungeon, more specifically the Second game. In terms of gameplay, the Banish cards in GY eff is supposed to represent the GR using Dead of Night, a skill you can cast on an enemy corpse to consume it, to set themselves up, earning Stealth much like in the game. Similar to DDs GR, managing Stealth is your main gameplay loop, as GR is extremely frail without them, but at the same time, it can consume them to deal some rather insane swings. Decided to center the second eff around something more like Lunge or Dagger Throw poping sht on field rather than have it use something like Poison Darts to be dishing out counters that negate card's effs while on field like i originally thought about simply because of how strong Banishing cards is at the moment. Bit of a "Fuck DPE in particular" card

Edited by drowsyCoffee
  • Like 1

On 12/9/2021 at 8:33 AM, Libracor said:

Kuribohnes

DARK Level 1 

Zombie/Effect

When 1 or more monsters you control is destroyed; You can Discard this card: Special Summon 1 of those destroyed monsters in Defense position, and if you do: Destroy 1 monster on the Field.

Oops, I'm sorry Libracor, I never noticed you posted here, swamped as I am in work. Thanks for posting! Kuribohnes sounds pretty brutal retaliation to punish your opponent (heck, you can even trigger the destruction yourself and make some fun plays. I like it!

8 hours ago, drowsyCoffee said:

Grave Robber

Synchro Monster

Level 8

DARK Warrior

2700/1700

1 tuner + 1 non-tuner  Monster

(Quick Effect): Banish 1 card in either players GY; Place 1 Stealth Counter on this card

While this card has any Stealth Counters on it, it cannot be targetted for effects or attacks

Remove any number of Stealth Counter(s) on this card; Banish cards on the field up to that amount

You can only use each effect of "Grave Robber" once per turn

Kinda thought about this card, wanted to make a generic boss monster/piece of interaction out of it. The card is based on the Grave Robber from Darkest Dungeon, more specifically the Second game. In terms of gameplay, the Banish cards in GY eff is supposed to represent the GR using Dead of Night, a skill you can cast on an enemy corpse to consume it, to set themselves up, earning Stealth much like in the game. Similar to DDs GR, managing Stealth is your main gameplay loop, as GR is extremely frail without them, but at the same time, it can consume them to deal some rather insane swings. Decided to center the second eff around something more like Lunge or Dagger Throw poping sht on field rather than have it use something like Poison Darts to be dishing out counters that negate card's effs while on field like i originally thought about simply because of how strong Banishing cards is at the moment. Bit of a "Fuck DPE in particular" card

Daaamn, once per turn Quick Effect GY banish, and becomes harder and harder to beat as the counters build up, then a brutal blast of banishment that, at least to the current wording, does not target, as a finisher, plus the all time decent Level 8 synchro (though IDK, perhaps Level 6 would have been better for more flexibility and generic power?)

• Like 1

No clue tbh, i barely know my synchro stuff, i mainly made em 8 since i wanted em to just be part of the gang of readily accessible generic Extra Deck Boss Monsters, and the first examples that came to mind of cards like that were shit like Borrel Savage or Baroness, so i just, made em be part of the same level, assuming that it was the most common level you'd access with synchros. If im gonna make a big DPE hate boss monster, might as well make it as accessible as it

• Like 1

13 hours ago, drowsyCoffee said:

No clue tbh, i barely know my synchro stuff, i mainly made em 8 since i wanted em to just be part of the gang of readily accessible generic Extra Deck Boss Monsters, and the first examples that came to mind of cards like that were shit like Borrel Savage or Baroness, so i just, made em be part of the same level, assuming that it was the most common level you'd access with synchros. If im gonna make a big DPE hate boss monster, might as well make it as accessible as it

Welp, I'm not too sure either, but my argument for proposing Lv 6 as more suitable for generic Synchro plays than 8 or even 7 is the flexibility of levels you can use to achieve that number by using two materials, considering, of course, that the majority of Decks run low Level Synchros and the scarcity of Level 5+ that can also work in generic environment. Level 8 will force you to use 4+4 most of the time, while 6 allows you to play Ghost Girls even in some crazy situation xD. Of course I admit there's always Accel Synchron to remedy this... or you could make your monster WIND and have Windwitch fun

• Like 2

Windwitch fun? Sure, feels fitting for a rogue kind of character, and since it need to compete with the likes of Crystal Wing its not like its gonna make a big fcking deal tbh, i can vibe to that

Plus, at least from my superficial glance, it looks like some of the decks i think might wanna run this like ThunDra or Chaos dont xenolock ya. If they do, though, i think i'd preffer synergy with them over Wind Witches

• 1 month later...

Seesaw Days

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, if the turn player Normal Summons a monster: The monster that is the same column as the Normal Summoned monster is returned to the hand (except monsters in the Extra Monster Zone)

Yeah, a simple and dumb card. Land on one side of the seesaw, and send your opponent on the other side flying. Genius :v

:7596_key:

• Like 1