Free Spirited Card Making - Meloetta's Atelier

Rayfield Lumina

On 2/16/2022 at 2:14 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Seesaw Days

Continuous Spell

Once per turn, if the turn player Normal Summons a monster: The monster that is the same column as the Normal Summoned monster is returned to the hand (except monsters in the Extra Monster Zone)

Yeah, a simple and dumb card. Land on one side of the seesaw, and send your opponent on the other side flying. Genius :v

:7596_key:

Xtreme Drift

Continuous Trap

When a Rank 4 or lower Machine monster you control would be targeted or destroyed by a card effect: You can target that monster; move it to the farthest adjacent Monster Zone

Had this idea for a while actually

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Blue Arcana said:

Xtreme Drift

Continuous Trap

When a Rank 4 or lower Machine monster you control would be targeted or destroyed by a card effect: You can target that monster; move it to the farthest adjacent Monster Zone

Had this idea for a while actually

I like the concept, but I have two things to point out here:
1) I am not sure, but I daresay moving the position of card on the field to another part of the field doesn't cancel the effect at all. That happens when the card changes place among field/GY/hand/Deck/banished, and it's also true that if a card in, for example, central Main Monster Zone, is targeted, but you chain something to that targeting effect and you end up with another monster in that same zone, the targeting effect fizzles since its not the same target, even if it is in the same zone. In the case of your card, the target is still on the field, and since the effect is not about the zone, but the target, it still applies, imo. I could be wrong, tho.

2) "Farthest adjacent" says the card, but isn't that contradicting? Adjacent is the one just to the left/right. Farthest would be the leftmost/rightmost zone.

Welp, just pointing out stuff, nice to see you posting again here, and what I just said is just conversational stuff, this place doesn't care about the card being super correct lol

• Like 1

Little Flare

Continuous Spell

Each time a FIRE monster is Summoned, or a FIRE monster activates its effect, place 1 Little, but slightly less Little Flame Counter on this card. If this card has 30 or more Little, but slightly less Little Flame Counter on it: You can remove all counters from this card; Special Summon 1 "Angree Gigantic Muscly Big Flame Token" (Pyro/FIRE/ with an ATK/DEF equal to the number of counters this card had x150. If a Angree Gigantic Muscly Big Flame Token you control inflicts damage to your opponent, you win the Duel. If this card leaves the field by your opponent's card effect: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Little, but slightly less Little Flame Counter this card had on the field x200.

• 1 month later...
On 2/21/2022 at 7:03 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

Little Flare

Continuous Spell

Each time a FIRE monster is Summoned, or a FIRE monster activates its effect, place 1 Little, but slightly less Little Flame Counter on this card. If this card has 30 or more Little, but slightly less Little Flame Counter on it: You can remove all counters from this card; Special Summon 1 "Angree Gigantic Muscly Big Flame Token" (Pyro/FIRE/ with an ATK/DEF equal to the number of counters this card had x150. If a Angree Gigantic Muscly Big Flame Token you control inflicts damage to your opponent, you win the Duel. If this card leaves the field by your opponent's card effect: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to the number of Little, but slightly less Little Flame Counter this card had on the field x200.

I like the creativity on this one. Was concerned about it degenerating into an FTK/OTK but that's difficult because the opponent has to trigger the removal, or deal with the 4500+ ATK Token. Until then, it's practically a dead card. Although... there is Artifact Durendal to attempt to force the opponent into popping the Spell...

A card of my own:

Conquest of the Monarchs
Continuous Spell
You can Tribute Spell/Traps for the Tribute Summon of monsters with 2400 or more ATK, and 1000 DEF. Your Tribute Summoned monsters are unaffected by the effects of your opponent's cards with the same Type (monster, Spell, Trap) as the cards used for their Tribute Summon. During the Main Phase, while this card is banished: You can target 1 of your banished monsters with 2400 or more ATK, and 1000 DEF; send that target and this card to the GY, and if you do, add 1 monster, from your Deck to your hand, with 2400 or more ATK and 1000 DEF and the same Attribute as that target. You can only use this effect of "Conquest of the Monarchs" once per turn.

Kinda makes Monarchs and Tribute monsters into playing a bit more like True Dracos/Master Peace. IDK if it would break anything, and PSCT is rough, just felt like pushing up Decks with non-ED strats.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/5/2022 at 6:36 AM, Darj said:

I like the creativity on this one. Was concerned about it degenerating into an FTK/OTK but that's difficult because the opponent has to trigger the removal, or deal with the 4500+ ATK Token. Until then, it's practically a dead card. Although... there is Artifact Durendal to attempt to force the opponent into popping the Spell...

A card of my own:

Conquest of the Monarchs
Continuous Spell
You can Tribute Spell/Traps for the Tribute Summon of monsters with 2400 or more ATK, and 1000 DEF. Your Tribute Summoned monsters are unaffected by the effects of your opponent's cards with the same Type (monster, Spell, Trap) as the cards used for their Tribute Summon. During the Main Phase, while this card is banished: You can target 1 of your banished monsters with 2400 or more ATK, and 1000 DEF; send that target and this card to the GY, and if you do, add 1 monster, from your Deck to your hand, with 2400 or more ATK and 1000 DEF and the same Attribute as that target. You can only use this effect of "Conquest of the Monarchs" once per turn.

Kinda makes Monarchs and Tribute monsters into playing a bit more like True Dracos/Master Peace. IDK if it would break anything, and PSCT is rough, just felt like pushing up Decks with non-ED strats.

Thanks for the comments on my card and welcome to this little thread. Tbh with all the stuff happening IRL I had let it sink, it was a very nice surprise to see you posting in it.

I love the Monarch card a lot. Only PSCT issues I see:

...same Type (monster, Spell, Trap) ---> ...same card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) . Yep, in this particular case Monster goes capitalized. And

...send that target and this card to the GY ---> return that target and this card to the GY.  At least to my knowledge, banished cards return to GY.

Oh, and very minor issue, but probably the card being added to hand characteristic(s) go before the actual adding.

add 1 monster with 2400 or more ATK, 1000 DEF and the same Attribute as that target from your Deck to your hand.

But yeah, the Spell/Trap substitute is simply delicious and the capability to bring the big boys to hand while moving your resources to the GY is freaking clever.

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Thanks for the comments on my card and welcome to this little thread. Tbh with all the stuff happening IRL I had let it sink, it was a very nice surprise to see you posting in it.

...same Type (monster, Spell, Trap) ---> ...same card type (Monster, Spell, or Trap) . Yep, in this particular case Monster goes capitalized. And

...send that target and this card to the GY ---> return that target and this card to the GY.  At least to my knowledge, banished cards return to GY.

Oh, and very minor issue, but probably the card being added to hand characteristic(s) go before the actual adding.

add 1 monster with 2400 or more ATK, 1000 DEF and the same Attribute as that target from your Deck to your hand.

But yeah, the Spell/Trap substitute is simply delicious and the capability to bring the big boys to hand while moving your resources to the GY is freaking clever.

Gilford the Legendary Swordsman

EARTH / Level 8 / Warrior / Effect

ATK 2800 / DEF 2200

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by tributing 3 Warrior monsters with different names from your hand or field. If this card is Special Summoned using only monsters on the field, you can activate this effect; destroy all other monsters on the field, and if you do, target Equip Spells with different names either banished or in your GY up to the number of destroyed monsters; equip them to this card.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Thank you for the feedback :D

I'm not sure about the "return" PSCT because sometimes banished cards don't hit the GY at all. "Send" sounds more PSCT- friendly to me.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, Darj said:

Thank you for the feedback :D

I'm not sure about the "return" PSCT because sometimes banished cards don't hit the GY at all. "Send" sounds more PSCT- friendly to me.

I understand the logic behind that but from any location to another there is a proper PSCT term

Deck to Hand- Draw or add

Deck to GY- send

Deck to banished-banish

Hand to Deck-return or place (maybe also shuffle)

Hand to GY- send (tribute and discard also send)

Hand to banished- banish

field to Deck- return, place, maybe shuffle

field to Hand- return

field to GY- send, (destroyed or tributed end up sending)

field to banished- banish

GY to Deck- return or place (maybe shuffle)

GY to Hand- add (maybe return idk)

GY to banished- banish

banished to Deck- return or place (maybe shuffle)

banished to Hand- add (maybe return)

banished to GY- return

Anything to the field is Summon or Set or Activate

place when to deck is only used if to a specific location such as top or bottom

Someone might want to double check this

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Empty Greed

Quick-Play Spell

Draw 0 cards.

False Desolation

Quick-Play Spell 

Destroy up to 0 cards on the field.

...and then these would combo with a field spell whose effect turns the exact numeral "0" in card effects to "2" (except card effects that have to do with ATK/DEF values).

In transit rn, so I'm unsure how I'd like to word the field spell for now. Any suggestions or wording advice would be much appreciated. If anyone has further ideas and/or wants to expand on this, feel free!

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Redro said:

Empty Greed

Quick-Play Spell

Draw 0 cards.

False Desolation

Quick-Play Spell 

Destroy up to 0 cards on the field.

...and then these would combo with a field spell whose effect turns the exact numeral "0" in card effects to "2" (except card effects that have to do with ATK/DEF values).

In transit rn, so I'm unsure how I'd like to word the field spell for now. Any suggestions or wording advice would be much appreciated. If anyone has further ideas and/or wants to expand on this, feel free!

I think we had this conversation before but how would this apply for an instance of "10" would it become "12" or remain?

I also am having deja vu with this card idea, didn't YOU make this before?

2 hours ago, Loleo said:

I think we had this conversation before but how would this apply for an instance of "10" would it become "12" or remain?

I also am having deja vu with this card idea, didn't YOU make this before?

I made the opposite: a version that turned all single-digit numerals in a card effect to 0.

Someone mentioned the Bamboo Sword cards in a recent thread and so I wanted to take my previous idea and flip it: give cards that normally have no effect an effect.

Ideally it would work exclusively for cards that state "0" (not 10/500/1200, etc), but yeah, I have no clue how to word it.

• Like 1

I can say that I definitely have something wrong with me

7B2576C7-FD3C-48C2-9902-CDC1940DD2B9.thumb.jpeg.88953fed10e4bf4959c1c2639b26d0e0.jpeg

UltimaChad, Lord Of The Chads

Divine/Divine-Beast/Level 12/Effect
Cannot be normal/special summoned. Must be special summoned by tributing all monsters you control (min. 3). Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effects. Cannot be tributed. Once per turn, you can banish 1 card from your GY, banish all face-up cards your opponent controls.

ATK 5000/DEF 5000

(I do not condone the use of cigarettes or tobacco, also I did not make the artwork)

Edited by Kokoroshi_Games
  • Thanks 1

So, to go with the other BNHA cards on this topic, I figured I’d make some of my own, specifically for All Might and Deku. The “BNHA - Deku” card belongs to Rayfield Lumina so and all credit to that card belongs to her. Anyway, with that out of the way, here’s the cards…

B6E989E4-3403-47F7-852B-51DECAA8EA76.thumb.jpeg.81a310c9f3f77cdb6add02f7666dab76.jpeg

BNHA - Deku (by Reyfield Lumina)

LIGHT/Warrior/Level 4/Effect

At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles: You can pay LP, then apply 1 of the following effects depending on the amount of LP paid.
*500 LP: This card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase
*1000 LP: This card gains 2000 ATK. During your End Phase, if you control this face-up card: Return it to the hand.
*1500 LP: This card gains 3000 ATK. During your End Phase, if you control this face-up card: Destroy this card, also, you cannot Special Summon this card for the next 4 turns.
You can only use this effect of "BNHA - Deku" once per turn.

ATK 1300/DEF 1000

Love this card by the way

5E8C2679-2897-440C-B76D-5D76F7C1C237.thumb.jpeg.acca17a7211ced7672475c5c7bd32f6c.jpeg

BNHA - Toshinori Yagi

If this card is normal summoned, you can add “One For All” from your deck or GY to your hand. If this card attacks, it gains 200 ATK for each monster you control.

ATK 1800/DEF 300

Toshinori himself (Not his All Might persona) is easily my favorite character in the show so it was fun to make him here.

26D0CCFD-723F-4918-93CE-EF7001C2CEB3.thumb.jpeg.b761d1062e8ee72d5b05331990a33f65.jpeg

One For All

Quick-Play Spell

You can banish 1 “BNHA - Deku” or “BNHA - Toshinori Yagi” you control, special summon from your extra deck 1 “BNHA” fusion monster.

And this is how the big boys come out…

D6EFE9C5-1B2C-4208-BCB8-9C126B88AFD5.thumb.jpeg.365bbd5526fa95ad73530ec7b1b424f7.jpeg

BNHA - Deku, 100% Full Cowling

LIGHT/Warrior/Level 8/Fusion/Effect

Must be special summoned by the effect of “One For All”. Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect, except it’s own. You can make this card lose 500 ATK, destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. During the end phase, pay 1000 LP or destroy this card (this is not optional). You can only activate each effect of “BNHA - Deku, 100% Full Cowling” once per turn.

personal favorite arch in the whole show (I have not watched season 5 so that could very easily change).

DD8C0172-7DEE-4E23-95BC-60F7EA4A7582.thumb.jpeg.3b9f44d59d81c24ab151a0e292383c36.jpeg

BNHA - All Might 

Must be special summoned by the effect of “One For All”. Cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card declares an attack, you can discard a card, destroy 1 spell/trap card your opponent controls. If this card is targeted by a card effect, you can return this card back into your extra deck, special summon 1 banished “BNHA” monster in defense position. During your end phase, make this card lose 500 ATK or destroy this card (this is not optional). You can only activate each effect of “BNHA - All Might” once per turn.

not the biggest fan of the man’s muscle form but he is the symbol of peace so I’m not gonna reject it. Plus he has the best fight in the entire show (again, haven’t watched season 5)

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

OMGGGG how come my lil' Meloetta Atelier became more active while I was away looool, so happy to see new people posting.

@Blue Arcana This version Gilford makes me think of Gearfried due to Warrior + interaction with Equip Spells. Could it be they're linked somehow? Anywho, a nice rework take

@Redro are there official cards that can interact with the numerals like that O_O''. Surely your pair of cards is interesting. As for the name, perhaps Nihilistic Desolation for the fancy lol. The wording for the hypothetical card is hard x_x. Something like:

When an effect is activated which includes the sole numeral "0" in its text, treat is as 2.

I don't know, sounds bad lmao.

On 4/20/2022 at 9:02 AM, Kokoroshi said:

(I do not condone the use of cigarettes or tobacco, also I did not make the artwork)

I can agree with you xD. I must confess, this card is creeping me out a bit hahaha. 

On 4/20/2022 at 12:42 PM, Kokoroshi said:

So, to go with the other BNHA cards on this topic, I figured I’d make some of my own, specifically for All Might and Deku. The “BNHA - Deku” card belongs to Rayfield Lumina so and all credit to that card belongs to her. Anyway, with that out of the way, here’s the cards…

B6E989E4-3403-47F7-852B-51DECAA8EA76.thumb.jpeg.81a310c9f3f77cdb6add02f7666dab76.jpeg

BNHA - Deku (by Reyfield Lumina)

At the start of the Damage Step, if this card battles: You can pay LP, then apply 1 of the following effects depending on the amount of LP paid.
*500 LP: This card gains 1000 ATK until the End Phase
*1000 LP: This card gains 2000 ATK. During your End Phase, if you control this face-up card: Return it to the hand.
*1500 LP: This card gains 3000 ATK. During your End Phase, if you control this face-up card: Destroy this card, also, you cannot Special Summon this card for the next 4 turns.
You can only use this effect of "BNHA - Deku" once per turn.

ATK 1300/DEF 1000

Love this card by the way

5E8C2679-2897-440C-B76D-5D76F7C1C237.thumb.jpeg.acca17a7211ced7672475c5c7bd32f6c.jpeg

BNHA - Toshinori Yagi

If this card is normal summoned, you can add “One For All” from your deck or GY to your hand. If this card attacks, it gains 200 ATK for each monster you control.

ATK 1800/DEF 300

Toshinori himself (Not his All Might persona) is easily my favorite character in the show so it was fun to make him here.

26D0CCFD-723F-4918-93CE-EF7001C2CEB3.thumb.jpeg.b761d1062e8ee72d5b05331990a33f65.jpeg

One For All

Quick-Play Spell

You can banish 1 “BNHA - Deku” or “BNHA - Toshinori Yagi” you control, special summon from your extra deck 1 “BNHA” fusion monster.

And this is how the big boys come out…

D6EFE9C5-1B2C-4208-BCB8-9C126B88AFD5.thumb.jpeg.365bbd5526fa95ad73530ec7b1b424f7.jpeg

BNHA - Deku, 100% Full Cowling

Must be special summoned by the effect of “One For All”. Cannot be destroyed by battle or card effect, except it’s own. You can make this card lose 500 ATK, destroy 1 monster your opponent controls. During the end phase, pay 1000 LP or destroy this card (this is not optional). You can only activate each effect of “BNHA - Deku, 100% Full Cowling” once per turn.

personal favorite arch in the whole show (I have not watched season 5 so that could very easily change).

DD8C0172-7DEE-4E23-95BC-60F7EA4A7582.thumb.jpeg.3b9f44d59d81c24ab151a0e292383c36.jpeg

BNHA - All Might 

Must be special summoned by the effect of “One For All”. Cannot be destroyed by battle. When this card declares an attack, you can discard a card, destroy 1 spell/trap card your opponent controls. If this card is targeted by a card effect, you can return this card back into your extra deck, special summon 1 banished “BNHA” monster in defense position. During your end phase, make this card lose 500 ATK or destroy this card (this is not optional). You can only activate each effect of “BNHA - All Might” once per turn.

not the biggest fan of the man’s muscle form but he is the symbol of peace so I’m not gonna reject it. Plus he has the best fight in the entire show (again, haven’t watched season 5)

YEAAAHH more BNHA cards! I love how you also included flavor in the cards, like how they lose ATK and the One for All Factor. Btw, haven't watched much of the anime myself, but I'm on par with the latest manga. Not mentioning any spoilers, so don't worry.

771054197185052684.webp?size=96&quality=

Thank you everyone for posting!! I'm happy

874143418048196658.webp?size=96&quality=

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 4/19/2022 at 6:51 PM, Redro said:

I made the opposite: a version that turned all single-digit numerals in a card effect to 0.

Someone mentioned the Bamboo Sword cards in a recent thread and so I wanted to take my previous idea and flip it: give cards that normally have no effect an effect.

Ideally it would work exclusively for cards that state "0" (not 10/500/1200, etc), but yeah, I have no clue how to word it.

I wanna bring this up again as for the cards you want to use with it, this is pretty bad. (Draw 0 becoming 2 might be good). I think they need to be tied to the most powerful effects in the game (Spin, Banish face-down, Skipping phases)

I like the idea of a magic cylinder battle trap that negates the next zero attacks and deals 0 times the negated monsters ATK as damage ha.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Loleo said:

I wanna bring this up again as for the cards you want to use with it, this is pretty bad. (Draw 0 becoming 2 might be good). I think they need to be tied to the most powerful effects in the game (Spin, Banish face-down, Skipping phases)

I like the idea of a magic cylinder battle trap that negates the next zero attacks and deals 0 times the negated monsters ATK as damage ha.

If they made a magic cylinder trap like that, Chimeratech Overdragon will die in the most brutal fashion possible.

• Like 1

BNHA_-_Uravity.thumb.jpg.a1852adaaca2d6d313e051854e77eae1.jpg

BNHA - Uravity

WIND            Level 4

Warrior / Effect

Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand, also, that card cannot be Summoned/activated/Set/sent to the GY for the next 2 turns, except by this card's effect. During your opponent's Main Phase, if the card returned to the hand is a monster: You can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls with lower DEF than the ATK of that monster in hand, and if you do, Special Summon that monster in hand to the same zone the destroyed monster was. If this card is targeted for an attack: You can return this card to your hand.

ATK 800 / DEF 1500

More BNHA with nonsensical card for the funzies

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

BNHA_-_Uravity.thumb.jpg.a1852adaaca2d6d313e051854e77eae1.jpg

BNHA - Uravity

WIND            Level 4

Warrior / Effect

Once per turn: You can target 1 card on the field; return it to the hand, also, that card cannot be Summoned/activated/Set/sent to the GY for the next 2 turns, except by this card's effect. During your opponent's Main Phase, if the card returned to the hand is a monster: You can destroy 1 monster your opponent controls with lower DEF than the ATK of that monster in hand, and if you do, Special Summon that monster in hand to the same zone the destroyed monster was. If this card is targeted for an attack: You can return this card to your hand.

ATK 800 / DEF 1500

More BNHA with nonsensical card for the funzies

Ooh, fun monster removal >:) plus more BNHA monsters, if we keep this up, we may have and entire archetype on our hands. 

Edited by Kokoroshi

I hope you guys like AOT because…

Eren Yeager

EARTH/Warrior/Level 1/Effect

If this card is normal summoned, you can add “Eran Yeager- Titan” from you deck to your hand. During the end phase, If this card is in the GY because it was sent there this turn, you can special summon 1 Beast-Warrior type monster from your hand.
ATK 500/DEF 100

03759451-B629-4C89-A601-E93E7F735AA4.thumb.jpeg.4b15e2db6d82ceffcb7dadab0325da4f.jpeg

Eren Yeager- Titan

EARTH/Beast-Warrior/Level 7/Effect 

Cannot be normal summoned/set. Once per turn, you can target 1 card on the field, destroy it, then if it was a spell or trap card, you can destroy 1 more card on the field. During the end phase, if this card is in your GY, you can add 1 Level 10 fiend type monster from your deck to your hand.
ATK 2600/DEF 2400

56DA1726-45A3-4135-A25A-5CADD1815CB2.thumb.jpeg.7739ea09be4c067a627925452a284298.jpeg

Eren Yeager- Founding Titan

EARTH/Fiend/Level 10/Effect

Cannot be normal summoned/set. This must be special summoned by banishing 1 “Eren Yeager” from your GY. This card is unaffected by activated effects. When this card is summoned, you can add “The Rumbling” from your deck to your hand. 
ATK 4000/DEF 4000

3A58AE42-DD03-4901-B2F2-CDA817F757B7.thumb.jpeg.b8aea562a0984dc7e45dcc9c996332e4.jpeg

The Rumbling

Continuous Spell

You cannot activate this card unless you control “Eren Yeager- Founding Titan”. Once per turn, you can special summon as many “Titan Tokens” as possible (DARK/Beast/level 8/2800 ATK/2800 DEF), then destroy 1 card your opponent controls for each “Titan Token” you special summoned by this effect. 

EF697837-00EA-47CE-A29B-ECFA58838348.thumb.jpeg.87059b5a1f73bdff7652fb80773b89ee.jpeg

IF I LOSE IT ALL, SLIP AND FAL… oh sorry, got a little carried away.

Season 4 is amazing!!!

May The 4th be with you!!!

Luke Skywalker

EARTH/Warrior/Level 4/Effect

If this card was normal summoned, it cannot be targeted by card effects. When this card destroys a monster, you can special summon 1 level 5 or higher Warrior or machine monster from you hand. You can only activate this effect of “Luke Skywalker” once per turn.
ATK 2000/DEF 0

A2DF5B19-0B0B-4522-9553-F788DB8EED61.thumb.jpeg.c514c3f025d1df275187ce7c6113d21b.jpeg

Darth Vader

EARTH/Warrior/Level 4/Effect

If this card was special summoned, it is unaffected by card effects. If this monster battles, you can halve the attack of the opponent’s monster until the end of the turn. If this card leaves the field, you can special summon 1 level 8 or lower warrior or machine monster from your hand.
ATK 2500/DEF 2500

F74F0B8B-B7F7-4F51-97D7-E196ACB3259C.thumb.jpeg.44ae95e6e7a392ccff377408e6f08148.jpeg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Meloetta's Forrest Friends

level 8

EARTH

Fairy/Synchro/Effect

1200/1800

1+ Beast Tuner + 1+ Fairy non-Tuner

If this card is synchro summoned: you can target 2 Beast monsters with different levels in your GY; add those targets to your hand, then you can't summon monsters or activate cards or effects until the start of the end phase. If a level 2 or lower beast is returned to the hand (Quick Effect): you can set one Counter trap directly from your deck. If a level 2 or lower beast is special summoned (Quick Effect): you can deal your opponent damage equal to the combined ATK/DEF of the summoned monster. You can only use one effect of "Meloetta's Forrest Friends" once per turn.

I want to see more Meloetta level 2 Beast Xyz Synchro stuff!

Edited by Loleo
removed x2
  • Shiba Inu 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/7/2022 at 1:50 PM, Loleo said:

Meloetta's Forrest Friends

level 8

EARTH

Fairy/Synchro/Effect

1200/1800

1+ Beast Tuner + 1+ Fairy non-Tuner

If this card is synchro summoned: you can target 2 Beast monsters with different levels in your GY; add those targets to your hand, then you can't summon monsters or activate cards or effects until the start of the end phase. If a level 2 or lower beast is returned to the hand (Quick Effect): you can set one Counter trap directly from your deck. If a level 2 or lower beast is special summoned (Quick Effect): you can deal your opponent damage equal to the combined ATK/DEF of the summoned monster x 2. You can only use one effect of "Meloetta's Forrest Friends" once per turn.

I'd give you three Shiba Inu dogs if I could. Imagine that I missed this until now, I need a good beating for neglecting this thread so often T_T

image.png.358e2c34fd155bf1c7142838cc760855.png

Wow, the card is pretty powerful. While the clause of the first effect is hurtful, you can just Summon this card during MP 2. Sooooo MELFFY TIME! But you know, if Melffy Rabby is Special Summoned, 4200 burn damage to the opponent. Aaand, if you run this card in a Tri-Brigade, Special Summon Kerass for 5400 dmg loool.

I'm thinking of something, I'll definitely post in short.

Meloettas_Forest_Ensemble_.thumb.jpg.460c9b50819f2c6efbd41e85a267d3fb.jpg

Meloetta's Forest Ensemble

Rank 2                            LIGHT

Psychic / Xyz / Effect

1 Level 2 "Meloetta" monster + 1+ Beast monsters
If this card is Xyz Summoned: You can target 1 card your opponent controls for each 1500 points of combined ATK/DEF that are the sum of both this card's and its attached materials ATK/DEF; return the target(s) to the hand. (Quick Effect): You can detach 1 material from this card, then target 1 monster on the field whose ATK is double or higher the ATK of the detached monster; negate its effects, then you can Special Summon 1 Level 2 Beast monster from the GY, but negate its effects, also it cannot be used as material for a Summon until the end of the next turn. You can only use each effect of "Meloetta's Forest Ensemble" once per turn.

ATK 1800 / DEF 1200

*** I was happy making this card n.n

Edited by Rayfield Lumina
  • Thanks 1
  • Shiba Inu 3

• 2 weeks later...

I still want that drawing!

Chill Guy

Level 6

EARTH

Aqua/Effect

2690/1420

This card cannot be special summoned. This card is unaffected by card effects while only your opponent controls a Special Summoned monster. Each player can only activate 6 card effects each turn (this applies for the rest of the turn after this card leaves the field).

Request: chill artist please!

I don't know how close I am but I think I'm half way there!

Edited by Loleo
  • Shiba Inu 1