Free Spirited Card Making - Meloetta's Atelier

Rayfield Lumina

12 hours ago, Beau the shooting star said:

self destruct:quick play spell.

target one monster on your field. that card is destroyed. next target 3 cards your opponent controls. those cards are destroyed.

I feel this card is a little bland though, anybody got an idea for somethin' else to spice it up?

It can be more technical... actually, I'll go crazy by making a Quick-Play Spell that grants a (Quick-Play) effect to a monster, I don't think I've seen that before.

Remote Destruct: Chain Burst

Quick-Play Spell

Target 1 monster you control: It gains the following effect:
● Once per turn (Quick Effect): You can pay 500 LP, then target 1 monster your opponent controls; destroy it, and if you do, during your opponent's next 3 turns, if this card is face-up on the field, you can destroy 1 other card your opponent controls that is in the same zone in which the last card destroyed by this effect was, or in an adjacent zone.

• Like 1

Mmmm.... Poly-type card, eh?

Ghost Polymerization

Quick-Play Spell

Each time a monster you control is destroyed: You can note its name (you can note up to 4 times after this card's activation). During either player's turn: You can banish this card; Fusion Summon 1 monster whose listed materials are noted by this card's effect.

Aboozing the uncommon "note system" I love so much

Edited by Rayfield Lumina
  • Like 1

28 minutes ago, Beau the shooting star said:

ayo rayfield, since you love Furret so much......(pulls lightbulb) why don't you make a Furret card!

How about we all make a card of some of our favorite media characters/creatures!

PKMN ceruledge

level 6

FIRE zombie

2500/1900

If you take battle damage this card loses 500 DEF and gains 500 ATK. This card gains 500 ATK if this card battles a FIRE monster. If this card deals your opponent battle damage you gain LP equal to that amount. 

Electric Terrain

Field Spell 

Thunder monsters on the field gain 500 ATK. Monsters on the field cannot have their effects negated. Effects activated by non-Thunder monsters are treated as being activated by Thunder monsters. If this card leaves the field by your opponent's card effect: You can add 1 Thunder monster from your Deck to your hand.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Electric Terrain

Field Spell 

Thunder monsters on the field gain 500 ATK. Monsters on the field cannot have their effects negated. Effects activated by non-Thunder monsters are treated as being activated by Thunder monsters. If this card leaves the field by your opponent's card effect: You can add 1 Thunder monster from your Deck to your hand.

Psychic Terrain

Field Spell 

Psychic monsters on the field gain 500 ATK. Monsters on the field cannot attack directly. Effects activated by non-Thunder monsters are treated as being activated by Psychic monsters. If this card leaves the field by your opponent's card effect: You can add 1 Psychic monster from your Deck to your hand.

• Shiba Inu 1

3 hours ago, Beau the shooting star said:

Peashooter

type:plant  Attribute:light

level:4    1200\1400

you can pay 200 life points to normal summon this card.Once per turn you can target a monster in this cards ane. its attack and defence drop by 300.

PvZ card lets go

Sunflower

Light plant

level 4

you can pay 100 life points to special summon this card. Once per turn you can 100 life points to special summon one level four or lower plants monster from your hand

Soooo I can free spirit too I guess?

Lets See if you can satisfy me

Quick Play Spell

This card can only be activated when your LP hits 0 when you have no cards in your hand or field. Special Summon one "Void Ogre Dragon" or "Infernity" Synchro Monster. If that card is destroyed, you lose the duel. all other defeats are negated

• Like 2