Free Spirited Card Making - Meloetta's Atelier

Rayfield Lumina

Aqua Jet

Equip Spell

Equip only to a WATER monster. It gains 400 ATK. If the equipped monster battles a monster with the same ATK as itself, only the other monster is destroyed during damage calculation. If this card is targeted by an opponent's monster effect during your opponent's turn as Chain Link 1, you can make 1 of the effects of the equipped monster (Quick Effect) and activate it as Chain Link 2.

Based on the Pokemon move "Aqua Jet". It has 40 Pwr, hence why it increases ATK by 400, and has priority, which is represented by how only the opponent dies in a battle with the equipped monster and allows that terribly silly "make my slow effect a Quick Effect, something that no one would allow in an official card if they're in their right mind xD

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

Okay. Here's a pictured card that I've just made:

2373367_ThePhantomKnightsofNecromanicBlade.thumb.jpeg.4a4c155f7bc2ffaf8aa260c00bea6cc0.jpeg"The Phantom Knights of Necromanic Blade"

Level 4 - DARK

Warrior/Pendulum/Effect

Pendulum Scale: < 8 - 8 >

ATK/1400 - DEF/1100

Pendulum Effect: You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except DARK monsters. When 1 or more "The Phantom Knights" or "Rebellion" monsters you control would be destroyed by an opponent's card: You can destroy this card in your Pendulum Zone instead. If this card in the Pendulum Zone is destroyed: You can add both this card and 1 banished Level 4 or lower DARK monster to your hand, except "The Phantom Knights of Necromanic Blade". Once per turn, (Quick Effect): You can target 2 Level 4 or lower DARK monsters you control; the Levels of those monsters become their combined original Levels, until the end of this turn. You can only use each Pendulum Effect of "The Phantom Knights of Necromanic Blade" once per turn.

Monster Effect: If this card is Normal or Special Summoned: You can reveal 3 "The Phantom Knights" cards from your Deck, your opponent randomly picks 1 for you to send to the GY, and you shuffle the rest into your Deck. During your Main Phase: You can target 1 card you control; destroy it, and if you do, Special Summon 1 banished Level 4 or lower DARK monster. If this card in the Monster Zone is destroyed: You can place it in your Pendulum Zone. You can only use each effect of "The Phantom Knights of Necromanic Blade" once per turn.

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 2

Inferno

Equip Spell

Equip only to a FIRE monster. It gains the following effect.
● Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls, then toss a coin and call it; if you call it right, place 1 Burn Counter on the target (max. 1), also inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Monsters with Burn Counters on them have their ATK halved. Once per turn, during your opponent's End Phase: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Burn Counter on monsters they control.

Based on the Pokemon move, Inferno. It has 50% accuracy, hence the toss a coin part. If it his, it always inflicts Burn, an status that halves the Pokemon's ATK and inflicts 1/16 of the max HP, which is precisely 500 LP out of 8000. The 1000 damage is because Inferno has 100 Pwr.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Inferno

Equip Spell

Equip only to a FIRE monster. It gains the following effect.
● Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls, then toss a coin and call it; if you call it right, place 1 Burn Counter on the target (max. 1), also inflict 1000 damage to your opponent. Monsters with Burn Counters on them have their ATK halved. Once per turn, during your opponent's End Phase: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each Burn Counter on monsters they control.

Based on the Pokemon move, Inferno. It has 50% accuracy, hence the toss a coin part. If it his, it always inflicts Burn, an status that halves the Pokemon's ATK and inflicts 1/16 of the max HP, which is precisely 500 LP out of 8000. The 1000 damage is because Inferno has 100 Pwr.

That's Nice card. I really like it its cool.

Can you make an OS-tan card Ray?

• Thanks 1

Taunt

Equip Spell

Equip only to a DARK monster. It gains the following effect.
● Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; negate it's effects, also that target must attack this card, if able.

Very straightforward. Based on Pokemon's Taunt, a move that forces your opponent into using Physical or Special attacks. If we take Status type moves as the monster effect in this case, Taunt nullifies the effect and makes the opposing mon go angry and attack. Note that it says "must attack this card" because this is a card that confers an effect to a monster, and the "this card" refers to the equipped monster, not the Equip Spell itself.

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

1 minute ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Taunt

Equip Spell

Equip only to a DARK monster. It gains the following effect.
● Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; negate it's effects, also that target must attack this card, if able.

Very straightforward. Based on Pokemon's Taunt, a move that forces your opponent into using Physical or Special attacks. If we take Status type moves as the monster effect in this case, Taunt nullifies the effect and makes the opposing mon go angry and attack. Note that it says "must attack this card" because this is a card that confers an effect to a monster, and the "this card" refers to the equipped monster, not the Equip Spell itself.

Wow that's card is also based on a really good move from Pokemon hey Ray can you also come up with an OS-Tan card? Also you getting Scarlet or Violet for me it will be Violet I love Computers so I also love Robots and Tech Miraidon is cool.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Wow that's card is also based on a really good move from Pokemon hey Ray can you also come up with an OS-Tan card? Also you getting Scarlet or Violet for me it will be Violet I love Computers so I also love Robots and Tech Miraidon is cool.

Here ya go

356211725_WindowsOS-TanAizawaHikaru.jpeg.thumb.jpg.ea8a1d79d67b8034315b07ce8dd7545e.jpg

• Shiba Inu 1

On 11/10/2022 at 11:16 PM, Lone mouse said:

@Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan Same for the pokemon games violet for life also crrledge is better than armarouge

@Rayfield Lumina here's the pokemon move tackle

Tackle 

equip spell

A monster equipped with this card gains 400 atk.

tackle is a 40 base power move that's all

Exactly!

~~~

Thunder Wave

Equip Spell

Equip only to a Thunder monster. It gains the following effect.

● Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls, then roll a 10 sided die. If the result is 1-9, place 1 Paralysis Counter on the target (max. 1). If a monster with a Paralysis Counters would attack, change battle position or activate its effects, your opponent must toss a coin and call it, and if they call it wrong, the attack/change/effect is negated.

• Like 2
  • Shiba Inu 1

Fly

Equip Spell

Equip only to a WIND and/or Winged Beast monster. It gains the following effect.

● (Quick Effect): You can banish this card until your next Standby Phase. When this card returns to the field, you can target 1 monster with an ATK up to double than this card, and if you do, banish the target, and if you do that, inflict 450 damage to your opponent. 

Based on the Pokemon Fly, obviously. The monster becomes untouchable (banished = midair), hits a monster and sends it to hell, then 450 dmg because Fly's Pwr is 90 (so x5 this time)

• Like 2
  • Shiba Inu 1

1 hour ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Fly

Equip Spell

Equip only to a WIND and/or Winged Beast monster. It gains the following effect.

● (Quick Effect): You can banish this card until your next Standby Phase. When this card returns to the field, you can target 1 monster with an ATK up to double than this card, and if you do, banish the target, and if you do that, inflict 450 damage to your opponent. 

Based on the Pokemon Fly, obviously. The monster becomes untouchable (banished = midair), hits a monster and sends it to hell, then 450 dmg because Fly's Pwr is 90 (so x5 this time)

I like how you used a pokemon move as insperation!

• Confused 1

ice fang

equip spell

(eqip only to a beast type monster).The equipped monster gains 300 attack points and cannot be destroyed in battle. When this card attacks a monster, if that card is not destroyed, the attacked monster cannot attack next turn.

ice fang is one of my FAVORITE pokemon moves also, am I sensing a theme?

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

4 hours ago, Beau the shooting star said:

ice fang

equip spell

(eqip only to a beast type monster).The equipped monster gains 300 attack points and cannot be destroyed in battle. When this card attacks a monster, if that card is not destroyed, the attacked monster cannot attack next turn.

ice fang is one of my FAVORITE pokemon moves also, am I sensing a theme?

Haha, well, considering than my last 4 cards or so say "this is based in te Pokemon move X", and that my pal Lone Mouse is sharing the idea, I'd say there IS a theme.

Destiny Bond

Equip Spell

You can only equip this card to a monster if your LP is lower than your opponent's. If the equipped monster is destroyed or banished by your opponent's monster effect, that monster also leaves the field in the same way as your monster (destroyed or banished).

Kinda love how this card turned out xD

• Like 2
  • Shiba Inu 2

On 11/15/2022 at 9:34 PM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

Hey ray could make me anonter OS-Tan card I'm feeling very sick and sad

T_T

You're still sick? Haven't you gone to the doctor? Tell your parents!

Sorry that I didn't see this until now, once I saw it I hurried to make the card for you

820891899_WindowsOS-TanMadobeNanami.jpeg.thumb.jpg.50984c4266cca0d571910e97c0b7221c.jpg

Tell me you're feeling better today

• Like 2

On 11/17/2022 at 7:05 AM, Beau the shooting star said:

Hex

quick play spell.

only play this card if you control a fiend type monster. target one monster on the field, that card is destroyed. if that card is also a fiend type your opponent loses 400 life points.

Hex pokemon move. has differnt effects if ghost type 

B-But Beau, I think the Pokemon move that has a different effect if it is used by a Ghost Type is Curse, not Hex xD. I'm actually gonna borrow Hex and Curse to make a couple cards n.n

Hex

Equip Spell

The monster equipped with this card gains 650 ATK. If it battles a monster which has been affected negatively in any way (ATK/DEF lose, effect negation, attack negation, etc.): Destroy the monster, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference between this card's ATK and that monster's ATK x 2.

Again with the silly effects, this card's "has been affected negatively in any way", which obviously no one in their right sense would accept an effect such as that, is a parallel to Hex's effect of doubling in Pwr when they hit a Pokemon that has a Status Effect.

Curse

Equip Spell

Apply 1 of the following effects depending on the type of monster this card is equipped to.
● Zombie: Halve the ATK and DEF of the monster this card is equipped to, then target 1 monster your opponent controls whose ATK/DEF is not 0; it cannot be used as Tribute or material. Once per turn, during your opponent's Standby Phase: That target loses 1/4 of its ATK/DEF. If that monster's ATK/DEF becomes 0, banish it, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to its original ATK.
●  Non-Zombie: Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can have the monster equipped with this card gain 500 ATK/DEF, but if you do, negate that monster's effect until the end of this turn.

Curse was somewhat tricky, but there ya go xD

• Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

1870482678_RelicSong.jpeg.thumb.jpg.9bf1fd0d664d6422fbd05ea797c50368.jpg

Relic Song

Equip Spell

When this card is activated: You can add 1 "PKMN Meloetta Aria" or 1 "PKMN Meloetta Pirouette" from your Deck to your hand. Equip only to a "PKMN Meloetta Aria" or a "PKMN Meloetta Pirouette". You can return the monster equipped with this card to your hand; Special Summon 1 monster with "Meloetta" in its name, but a different name from the monster this card is equipped to from your hand and equip it with this card, and if you do, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls, and if you do that, negate its effects and it cannot attack or change battle position, also your opponent takes 750 damage. You can only use this effect of "Relic Song" once per turn.

• Like 2