Free Spirited Card Making - Meloetta's Atelier

Rayfield Lumina

3 hours ago, Horu said:

WILD! Draw Four!

Quick-Play Spell

Your opponent draws 4 cards from their Deck and skips their turn.

lol, imagine activating this in the first turn of the duel xD. 

~~~~

Roar

Normal Spell

Activate if you control a Beast or Beast-Warrior monster. Target 1 monster your opponent controls; shuffle it into the Deck, and if you do, your opponent cannot Summon monsters with the same name as the shuffled monster during the next 4 turns.

• Haha 1

Magical Buster Dragon

Light

Dragon / Effect

Lv8

? / 3000

The ATK of this card is equal to the number of "Magician" and/or "Buster" monsters in your GY x300. Once per turn, you can banish 1 "Magician" or "Buster" monster from your GY and apply the appropiate effect:

● "Magician": Destroy 1 Spell/Trap card your opponent controls.

● "Buster": Destroy 1 monster your opponent controls and inflict damage equal to its Level/Rank/LINK x500.

• Like 2

Sorrowful Day, Revenge Day

Normal Trap

Draw a number of cards equal to the number of monsters that, during this turn, you controlled and were sent to the GY by your opponent's card, then discard that same number -1. If this card is in your GY during a turn in which you have taken 4000 or more damage by your opponent's card: You can banish this card, face-down; Special Summon 1 "Deadly Grudge Token" (Fiend/DARK/Level 12) with an ATK/DEF equal to the damage you have taken during this turn, also it cannot leave the field by your opponent's card effects.

A little change of pace from the usual Poke-move card.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Sorrowful Day, Revenge Day

Normal Trap

Draw a number of cards equal to the number of monsters that, during this turn, you controlled and were sent to the GY by your opponent's card, then discard that same number -1. If this card is in your GY during a turn in which you have taken 4000 or more damage by your opponent's card: You can banish this card, face-down; Special Summon 1 "Deadly Grudge Token" (Fiend/DARK/Level 12) with an ATK/DEF equal to the damage you have taken during this turn, also it cannot leave the field by your opponent's card effects.

A little change of pace from the usual Poke-move card.

Cool I'm still in the process of Finishing my card but for some reason the card maker won't let me copy the card image without downloading it cause its always stuck at Loading... and that sucks. :( Tough More OS-Tan would make me happy. Maybe YCMaker needs to patch a bug.

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
  • Like 1

well, here goes something:

unicorn of death

level: 5

attribute:dark   type:beast

2100\1700

when You have more than 3 dark monsters in your graveyard you can summon this card. when this card is sucsessfully summoned you can add 1 dark monster from your opponents graveyard to your hand. when this card is destroyed your opponent must banish 2 cards from their deck

• Shiba Inu 1

9 minutes ago, Beau the shooting star said:

what is this "Meloetta card" you speak of

The pokemon Meloetta! Make a card based of them.

49 minutes ago, Lone mouse said:

This is a reference to a youtuber I watch if you get if you get if also I might make a second meloetta card

Sadly I don't get the reference but the card is great!

• Like 1

I've missed a lot in the past days! And no less than 2 meloetta cards, wow. I'll try to make 1 tomorrow. Fow now:

On 11/29/2022 at 6:59 PM, Lone mouse said:

The next move should be torch song

Torch Song

Equip only to a "Melodious" or "Solfachord" monster or to a "Deep Sea Diva". The equipped monster can attack your opponent directly, but if it damages your opponent using this effect, halve the damage inflicted, except If the monster equipped with this card has 200 or less original ATK, also if this is the case, it gains 800 ATK each time it inflicts damage to your opponent by attacking directly.

• Like 4

Power play

target 3 level 3 or below monsters you control. 1 of those monsters gains the other monster's attack points for the duration of the turn.if you deal damage to your opponent with the card effected by this cards effect all your other monsters gain 500 attack points this turn.

(anyone know what cartoon inspired this card)?

On 12/1/2022 at 7:08 AM, Beau the shooting star said:

Power play

target 3 level 3 or below monsters you control. 1 of those monsters gains the other monster's attack points for the duration of the turn.if you deal damage to your opponent with the card effected by this cards effect all your other monsters gain 500 attack points this turn.

(anyone know what cartoon inspired this card)?

Mmmm, I really don't know. Pray tell?

~~~~~

Let's see

Tri Attack

Equip Spell

The equipped monster gains 800 ATK. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls and roll a die. Apply 1 of the following effects based on the result.
● 1-2: Place 1 Burn Counter on the target (max. 1). Halve the ATK of monsters with Burn Counters on them. Once per turn, during your opponent's End Phase: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each monster with a Burn Counter on it.
● 3-4: Place 1 Paralyze Counter on the target (max 1). Monsters with Paralyze Counters on them cannot activate their effects or change battle position.
● 5-6: Place 1 Freeze Counter on the target (max. 1). Monsters with Freeze Counters on them cannot attack, change battle position, activate their effects or be used as material for a Summon. During the 3rd Standby Phase after a Freeze Counter was placed on a monster, remove it.

• Like 2
  • Shiba Inu 1

17 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Mmmm, I really don't know. Pray tell?

~~~~~

Let's see

Tri Attack

Equip Spell

The equipped monster gains 800 ATK. Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls and roll a die. Apply 1 of the following effects based on the result.
● 1-2: Place 1 Burn Counter on the target (max. 1). Halve the ATK of monsters with Burn Counters on them. Once per turn, during your opponent's End Phase: Inflict 500 damage to your opponent for each monster with a Burn Counter on it.
● 3-4: Place 1 Paralyze Counter on the target (max 1). Monsters with Paralyze Counters on them cannot activate their effects or change battle position.
● 5-6: Place 1 Freeze Counter on the target (max. 1). Monsters with Freeze Counters on them cannot attack, change battle position, activate their effects or be used as material for a Summon. During the 3rd Standby Phase after a Freeze Counter was placed on a monster, remove it.

the show OK K.O inspired that card.