Free Spirited Card Making - Meloetta's Atelier

Rayfield Lumina

5 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

1870482678_RelicSong.jpeg.thumb.jpg.9bf1fd0d664d6422fbd05ea797c50368.jpg

Relic Song

Equip Spell

When this card is activated: You can add 1 "PKMN Meloetta Aria" or 1 "PKMN Meloetta Pirouette" from your Deck to your hand. Equip only to a "PKMN Meloetta Aria" or a "PKMN Meloetta Pirouette". You can return the monster equipped with this card to your hand; Special Summon 1 monster with "Meloetta" in its name, but a different name from the monster this card is equipped to from your hand and equip it with this card, and if you do, you can target 1 monster your opponent controls, and if you do that, negate its effects and it cannot attack or change battle position, also your opponent takes 750 damage. You can only use this effect of "Relic Song" once per turn.

Nice it's Meloetta did you know you can bring her to home and then Pokemon SV in 2023

• Like 2

My first post on this thread

Bloopette.thumb.jpeg.464275b36e0c93f428925f2744b1fa03.jpeg

Bloopette

WATER

Level 4

Aqua/Effect

ATK: 1500

DEF: 2500

Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. If a Fish, Aqua, or Sea Serpent monster is banished: You can Special Summon this card from your hand. This card can attack while in face-up Defense Position. If you do, apply its DEF for damage calculation. If this card is banished: You can draw 1 card. You can only activate this effect of "Bloopette" once per turn.

• Like 2
  • Shiba Inu 2

5 hours ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

My first post on this thread

and hopefully the first of many millions n.n.   I welcome thee with open arms

:7611_key:

~~~~

And since I'm here, lame card post time!

Psych-Up

Equip Spell

The monster equipped with this card gains the following effect.
● Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls that you haven't targeted before by this effect and whose ATK, DEF, or ATK/DEF, is different from its original ATK/DEF; this card gains or loses ATK/DEF equal to the difference between the target's current and original ATK/DEF.

~~~~

Oh, and it's cool Meloetta will be available in the last gen, @Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan, though it's very unlikely I end up playing those games.

Edited by Rayfield Lumina
  • Shiba Inu 2

33 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

and hopefully the first of many millions n.n.   I welcome thee with open arms

:7611_key:

~~~~

And since I'm here, lame card post time!

Psych-Up

Equip Spell

The monster equipped with this card gains the following effect.
● Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls that you haven't targeted before by this effect and whose ATK, DEF, or ATK/DEF, is different from its original ATK/DEF; this card gains or loses ATK/DEF equal to the difference between the target's current and original ATK/DEF.

~~~~

Oh, and it's cool Meloetta will be available in the last gen, @Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan, though it's very unlikely I end up playing those games.

That's alright I just wanted to tell you :)

On 11/18/2022 at 2:02 PM, Rayfield Lumina said:

B-But Beau, I think the Pokemon move that has a different effect if it is used by a Ghost Type is Curse, not Hex xD. I'm actually gonna borrow Hex and Curse to make a couple cards n.n

Hex

Equip Spell

The monster equipped with this card gains 650 ATK. If it battles a monster which has been affected negatively in any way (ATK/DEF lose, effect negation, attack negation, etc.): Destroy the monster, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the difference between this card's ATK and that monster's ATK x 2.

Again with the silly effects, this card's "has been affected negatively in any way", which obviously no one in their right sense would accept an effect such as that, is a parallel to Hex's effect of doubling in Pwr when they hit a Pokemon that has a Status Effect.

Curse

Equip Spell

Apply 1 of the following effects depending on the type of monster this card is equipped to.
● Zombie: Halve the ATK and DEF of the monster this card is equipped to, then target 1 monster your opponent controls whose ATK/DEF is not 0; it cannot be used as Tribute or material. Once per turn, during your opponent's Standby Phase: That target loses 1/4 of its ATK/DEF. If that monster's ATK/DEF becomes 0, banish it, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to its original ATK.
●  Non-Zombie: Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: You can have the monster equipped with this card gain 500 ATK/DEF, but if you do, negate that monster's effect until the end of this turn.

Curse was somewhat tricky, but there ya go xD

OH GOD IVE MESSED UP. THANKS RAY.

ooggie boogie (nbc antaginist)

level 6

type:insect\zombie

attribute:2300\1100

if ooggie boogie is summoned to the field and you control no other monsters you can summon up to 3 level 4 or below insect monsters from your deck to your field. when ooggie boogie is attacked by a monster with higher attack you can destroy a insect type monster on the field to keep this card on the field

• Shiba Inu 1

jack skellington

level:3

attribute:light

type:zombie

800\300

once per turn you can target one non-light attribute monster on the field, that card becomes a light attribute. For each light attribute on the field this card gains 500 attack points.

The light effect comes from how jack loves spreading positivity!

(for no apparent reason i start laughing manically)

Just now, Rayfield Lumina said:

I just remembered...

hey @Beau the shooting star this card I made sometime ago might cause you to have one of your maniac laughter attacks xD

BNHA - Deku (1).jpg

OOOOOOOO I LOVES IT. (beau stops laughing manically)

• Shiba Inu 1

2 minutes ago, Beau the shooting star said:

OOOOOOOO I LOVES IT. (beau stops laughing manically)

haha, glad you liked it!

~~~~

Guess I'll post another card:

Leech Seed

Equip Spell

Equip only to a Plant monster. It gains the following effect.
● Once per turn: You can target 1 monster your opponent controls; place 1 Leech Counter on it. Once per turn, during your Standby Phase: Inflict damage to your opponent equal to 1/4  of the ATK of monsters they control with Leech Counters on them, also gain that much LP. During the third Standby Phase after a monster has a Leech Counter on it, destroy it.

• Like 2
  • Shiba Inu 1

effect machine

continueis spell

once per turn you can target one non-effect monster you control. it gains one of these effects of your choice:

• each turn this card gains 300 attack points
  • this card cannot be destroyed in battle once per turn
  • all cards this card attacks are destroyed
  • this card can attack your opponent directly
  • once per turn all monsters you control gain 100 attack points

1 hour ago, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

@Rayfield Lumina Could you create me a card of a classic OS-tan Please?

who's the classic OS-tan? xD

~~~~~

Blizzard

Normal Spell

Activate if you control a WATER monster. Target 2 monsters your opponent controls that are in horizontal adjacent zones and roll a 10-sided die. Apply 1 of the following effects depending on the result.
● 1-4: Destroy both targets, then inflict 1100 damage to your opponent
● 4-7: Place 1 Freeze Counter on both targets. Monsters with Freeze Counters on them have their effects negated, also they cannot attack or change battle position.
● 8-10: This effect does nothing.

• Shiba Inu 1

3 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

who's the classic OS-tan? xD

~~~~~

Blizzard

Normal Spell

Activate if you control a WATER monster. Target 2 monsters your opponent controls that are in horizontal adjacent zones and roll a 10-sided die. Apply 1 of the following effects depending on the result.
● 1-4: Destroy both targets, then inflict 1100 damage to your opponent
● 4-7: Place 1 Freeze Counter on both targets. Monsters with Freeze Counters on them have their effects negated, also they cannot attack or change battle position.
● 8-10: This effect does nothing.

You Know like Windows 95-tan, Windows 98-tan, Windows 98-tan SE, Windows 2K-tan, Windows ME-tan, Windows XP-tan.

And maybe but would Chiivistan be classified as modern or non classic? I would also like you to do a card of Chiivistan.

On 11/22/2022 at 10:29 PM, Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan said:

You Know like Windows 95-tan, Windows 98-tan, Windows 98-tan SE, Windows 2K-tan, Windows ME-tan, Windows XP-tan.

And maybe but would Chiivistan be classified as modern or non classic? I would also like you to do a card of Chiivistan.

Boee, why so manyyy T_T. I'll just gonna make 1 for now

837776733_Windows95OS-TanTheMatriarch.jpeg.thumb.jpg.14c7b9d4a34b8a01f0a7f730ae3e2eee.jpg

Edited by Rayfield Lumina
  • Like 1
  • Shiba Inu 1

3 hours ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Boee, why so manyyy T_T. I'll just gonna make 1 for now

837776733_Windows95OS-TanTheMatriarch.jpeg.thumb.jpg.14c7b9d4a34b8a01f0a7f730ae3e2eee.jpg

She's is a Sexy OS-Tan Windows 95-tan Worshipers tough I want her to you know marry Windows 11-tan the loli in my profile picture we never get to see 2 girls kiss each other but I really do think 95-tan is cute its all about Legacy Windows at this point... :)

Thanks Ray for doing me this favor Windows 95-tan is one of the cuties because she is a OS-tan that is a Kimono Samurai UwU she wields a super blade of death to a Macs but what would she think of Windows 11-tan would she be friends with the loli or try to kill her since she is a version Windows that copies Mac OS UI more then ever with her centered Start Menu and Taskbar...?

I would hope Windows 95-tan try to be friendly to Windows 11-tan?

Edited by Zamazenta the OS-Tan Fan
  • Like 2

Dragon Dance

Equip Spell

Equip only to a Dragon or Wyrm monster. One per turn: You can have that monster gain 500 ATK. If the equipped monster battles a monster with the same ATK as itself, only the opponent's monster is destroyed. If you use this card's effect thrice: You can make the equipped monster's ignition effect become Quick Effects.

• Shiba Inu 1

19 minutes ago, Rayfield Lumina said:

Dragon Dance

Equip Spell

Equip only to a Dragon or Wyrm monster. One per turn: You can have that monster gain 500 ATK. If the equipped monster battles a monster with the same ATK as itself, only the opponent's monster is destroyed. If you use this card's effect thrice: You can make the equipped monster's ignition effect become Quick Effects.

Nice card hey Ray do you think that 95-tan would get along with Windows 11-tan?