[DIFO] War Rock Medium

https://ygorganization.com/difo-war-rock-medium/

image.png.1b2742ea0cf0c284a313f2f048283138.png

War Rock Medium
Spell/Continuous
You can only use the (2) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) While your opponent controls a Special Summoned monster and you control a Level 7 or higher “War Rock” monster, neither player can activate the effects of monsters on the field during Main Phase 1.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can activate this effect; You cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Warrior monsters, also set 1 “War Rock” Spell/Trap Card from your Deck directly to your field, except “War Rock Medium”.

1 hour ago, ~British Soul~ said:

https://ygorganization.com/difo-war-rock-medium/

image.png.1b2742ea0cf0c284a313f2f048283138.png

War Rock Medium
Spell/Continuous
You can only use the (2) effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) While your opponent controls a Special Summoned monster and you control a Level 7 or higher “War Rock” monster, neither player can activate the effects of monsters on the field during Main Phase 1.
(2) During your Main Phase: You can activate this effect; You cannot Special Summon monsters for the rest of this turn, except Warrior monsters, also set 1 “War Rock” Spell/Trap Card from your Deck directly to your field, except “War Rock Medium”.

This card is F***ing Trash F*** YOU KONAMI I"M GOONA COME OVER TO YOUR COMPANY IN JAPAN AND I"M GOONA BLOW YOUR EAR DRUMS OUT STOP PRINTING SUCH STUPID CARDS! Seriously I'm about sick and tried of this F***ing Sh!t here so here I sound like an Ass and I know it But I'm tried of this Sh!t WAR ROCKS SUCKS >:( AND I'M NOT TAKING ANY OF THAT BACK I HATE WAR ROCKS.

4 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

This card is F***ing Trash F*** YOU KONAMI I"M GOONA COME OVER TO YOUR COMPANY IN JAPAN AND I"M GOONA BLOW YOUR EAR DRUMS OUT STOP PRINTING SUCH STUPID CARDS! Seriously I'm about sick and tried of this F***ing Sh!t here so here I sound like an Ass and I know it But I'm tried of this Sh!t WAR ROCKS SUCKS >:( AND I'M NOT TAKING ANY OF THAT BACK I HATE WAR ROCKS.

Uh... this is a really solid card for the deck.

If you use it to search the field spell, it's a +2.  Alternatively, it can grab the monster negation spell for free disruption. 

The first effect is... okay.  Obviously, the card is meant to force the opponent into the BP so that the WR's can use their Spells/Traps.  I'd say it seems pretty good at doing that.  However, the deck doesn't have enough good payoffs during the Battle Phase to stop the opponent from comboing during MP2.  Still, that is not the fault of this card.

...All that being said, this card + Terminal World/Grand Horn of Heaven sounds absolutely disgusting and I wanna try it.

9 hours ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

This card is Fucking Trash FUCK YOU KONAMI I"M GONNA COME OVER TO YOUR COMPANY IN JAPAN AND I'M GONNA BLOW YOUR EAR DRUMS OUT STOP PRINTING SUCH STUPID CARDS! Seriously I'm about sick and tried of this Fucking Shit here so here I sound like an Ass and I know it But I'm tried of this Shit WAR ROCKS SUCKS >:( AND I'M NOT TAKING ANY OF THAT BACK I HATE WAR ROCKS.

A) You could've said this without quoting the OP
B) Again, I'm going to sound like a broken record by saying this, but not every card is going to be a banger OR competitive, and not everyone is a fucking meta sheep.

Just now, ~British Soul~ said:

A) You could've said this without quoting the OP
B) Again, I'm going to sound like a broken record by saying this, but not every card is going to be a banger OR competitive, and not everyone is a fucking meta sheep.

THREE FUCKING WORDS "I DON'T CARE" WAR ROCKS ARE PACK FILERS THEY DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING REMOTLY "USEFUL" anyways they keep doing this Stupid shit for this Garbage Archetype no Seriously they aren't even Rouge!

3 minutes ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

THREE FUCKING WORDS "I DON'T CARE" WAR ROCKS ARE PACK FILLER, THEY DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING REMOTELY "USEFUL" anyways they keep doing this Stupid shit for this Garbage Archetype no Seriously they aren't even Rogue!

This is where we differ, I've grown accustomed to Konami printing pack filler (they've done so since the game started), it's as inevitable as taxes.

18 minutes ago, Zefra Zamazenta said:

THREE FUCKING WORDS "I DON'T CARE" WAR ROCKS ARE PACK FILERS THEY DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING REMOTLY "USEFUL" anyways they keep doing this Stupid shit for this Garbage Archetype no Seriously they aren't even Rouge!

Zefra. Stop. This adds nothing to the conversation. Two users already gave good explanations and/or points. But this? This is just a vent or ramble. It's not engaging to read

1 minute ago, ~British Soul~ said:

This is where we differ, I've grown accustomed to Konami printing pack filler (they've done so since the game started), it's as inevitable as taxes.

I'd take it a step up from that and say I appreciate the variety in cards. The only cards that shouldn't exist are objectively worse versions of old cards and that is rare.

Just now, Loleo said:

I'd take it a step up from that and say I appreciate the variety in cards. The only cards that shouldn't exist are objectively worse versions of old cards and that is rare.

I agree, I also appreciate card variety, it gives them a unique identity as it were.

Just now, The Nyx Avatar said:

Zefra. Stop. This adds nothing to the conversation. Two users already gave good explanations and/or points. But this? This is just a vent or ramble. It's not engaging to read

I'm glad a mod has had to chime in to be fair. This wouldn't be the first time he has gone on a rant tirade over cards that wouldn't necessarily be deemed competitive.

Archived