[POTE] Mathmech Circular

https://ygorganization.com/pote-mathmech-circular-magicians-souls-for-mathmech/

image.png.a07b4e2262b0ea3f246d1927f94cf6a4.png

POTE-JP028 斬機サーキュラー Zanki Circular (Mathmech Circular)
Level 4/LIGHT/Cyberse/Effect
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) You can send 1 “Mathmech” monster from your Deck to the GY, except “Mathmech Circular”; Special Summon this card from your hand, also you can only attack with 1 monster for the rest of this turn.
(2) If another “Mathmech” monster(s) is Normal or Special Summoned to your field while you control this monster: You can add 1 “Mathmech” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand.
1500/1500

Damn, this seems extremely strong. Can't look up the MM cards rn, but I think this immediately sets up Sigma while also netting you a free +1 off that second effect, right? Consistent and easy OTK/near-OTK via the MM Syncs or go into some generic Cyberse power plays. It probably shouldn't be too difficult to climb to Accesscode as long as you have a good Normal Summon alongside this card.

Can anyone tell me what MM usually does going first?

8 minutes ago, Redro said:

Damn, this seems extremely strong. Can't look up the MM cards rn, but I think this immediately sets up Sigma while also netting you a free +1 off that second effect, right? Consistent and easy OTK/near-OTK via the MM Syncs or go into some generic Cyberse power plays. It probably shouldn't be too difficult to climb to Accesscode as long as you have a good Normal Summon alongside this card.

Depends on the hand but usually it’s just trying to get sigma out into the extra monster zone so that he’s unaffected by card effects. Also the card is pretty limited by the fact that you can only attack with 1 monster the turn you special summon it.

On 4/6/2022 at 6:09 PM, Redro said:

They set up Mathmech Superfactorial to play Primathmech Laplacian on Spell Speed 2 and go (+3) with its effect.

This new card basically does all of that on its own.

Lithium2300 made a video today showing the 1-card combo: Mathmech Circular -> Mathmech Sigma -> Primathmech Alembertian -> Search Mathmech Diameter -> Normal Diameter and revive something -> Splash Mage -> Decode Talker Heatsoul/Transcode Talker, while also searching Mathmech Superfactorial. With that one ends up with Heatsoul, Superfactorial and Alembertian. With a single extender one can also end on a co-linked Firewall Dragon + Heatsoul + Superfactorial.

Archived