[SR13] First reveals

https://ygorganization.com/presidentofdarkworld/

image.png.d36e32c8c3c031ad3dd4198e83ec9c25.png

SR13-JP001 Ankokukai no Mashinoh Reign (Reign, Devil King of Dark World) / Reign-Beaux, Supreme Overlord of Dark World
Level 8/DARK/Fiend/Effect
(1) You can Special Summon this card (from your GY) by returning 1 Level 7 or lower “Dark World” monster you control to the hand.
(2) If this card is discarded by card effect and sent to the GY: You can add 1 Level 5 or higher “Dark World” monster from your Deck to your hand, except “Reign-Beaux, Supreme Overlord of Dark World”, then, if it was discarded by your opponent, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower “Dark World” monster from your Deck or GY to either field.
3000/1800

image.png.63983be3224d43dcaf5d72b2401ce165.png

SR13-JP025 Ankokukai no Kairai / Dark World Puppetering
Spell/Quick-Play
You can only activate 1 card with this card’s name per turn.
(1) Target up to 3 cards in any GY(s); banish them, then discard 1 Fiend monster.
(2) During your Main Phase, except the turn this card was sent to the GY: You can banish this card from your GY, then target 1 of your banished Fiend monsters; add it to your hand.

image.png.4b6e15bf29d99ac8193964153bb3c295.png

SR13-JPP01 Ankokukai no Ryuushinoh Grapha (Grapha, Dragon God King of Dark World) / Grapha, Dragon Overlord of Dark World
Level 10/DARK/Fiend/Fusion/Effect
“Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World” + 1 DARK monster
You can only use the 1st effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) When your opponent activates a Normal Spell/Trap Card, or monster effect (Quick Effect): You can make that effect become “Your opponent discards 1 card”.
(2) If this Fusion Summoned card leaves the field by your opponent: You can Special Summon 1 of your “Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World” that is banished or in your GY, then each player discards 1 card.
3200/2300

image.png.af521dd424084cea2e7ceeff886ea054.png

SR13-JPP02 Ankokukai no Toukyoku / Dark World Accession
Spell/Quick-Play
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) During the Main Phase: Fusion Summon 1 Fiend Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing Fusion Materials listed on it from your field and/or GY. If Summoning a “Dark World” Fusion Monster this way, you can also discard monsters from your hand as material.
(2) During your Main Phase, if this card is in your GY: You can add it to your hand, then discard 1 “Dark World” monster.

would this pretty much partially confirm that either in this SR or next Animation Chronicle that we probs get Colorless? inb4 along with it, uses the same treatment as Evil Hero support that include Super Poly

the new Reign-Beaux is pretty good extender. although tbh lose the flashy factor of original.

puppeteer is pretty good distruptions that can recycle monster you banish with gates

the new Grapha is evil i love it. negate that can trigger all darkworld best effects is delish. and it can float too

Accession is just nasty good fusion spell that can at trigger your stuff up to twice

4 hours ago, Dokutah said:

would this pretty much partially confirm that either in this SD or next Animation Chronicle that we probs get Colourless? inb4 along with it, uses the same treatment as Evil Hero support that include Super Poly.

I've been lobbying for the release of Colourless since the announcement of this SD. I mean if we can get Cosmic Blazar (also known to us in name only in the anime), we can get that. Funny how this fusion could be made with Super Poly, the only problem being that Super Poly discards for cost as we all know, yet we don't get the fusion that Brron wanted to summon when he acquired Super Poly.

These look quite cool.

Dark World Puppetering looks like it will at best be a 1-off.

Reign-Beaux, Supreme Overlord of Dark World looks good, being essentially another version of Grapha, as well as due to the play of bouncing a Dark World monster first for it and then it for Grapha. Also another Trade-In target never hurts, especially given how fast Dark World likes to go through their deck.

Dark World Accession is an amazing Miracle Fusion for Fiend-type monsters and even better for Dark World itself. Due to the recycling effect one might also experiment with one copy of Foolish Burial Goods, given that the recycling "cost" is something one wants to go for sooner or later anyways.

Grapha, Dragon Overlord of Dark World is really good and propably should not be a suprise, given that these Structure Deck R bosses are bassed on the original bosses and combinations of multiple cards. Not to mention that merges/combinations of monsters with Spell/Trap cards are not new after Rainbow Dragon Overdrive being a merged version of the original Rainbow Dragon (as well as Rainbow Overdragon) with Crystal Abundance. In this regard Grapha, Dragon Overlord of Dark World being a combination of Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World and Dark World Brainwashing (/Dark Deal) is not a surprise (and I must say that I enjoy these combinations of iconic boss monsters and combinations of an iconic boss monster with an iconic Spell/Trap card).

I would definitely like more usable maindeck monsters, given that Dark World have 5 versions of level 4-6 monsters that Special Summon themselves if discarded, so more are not needed. What I would like however would be alternatives to the Danger! engine regarding triggering Dark World monsters, something like a better version of Dark World Dealings. Something they could do would be retrains of Brron and Zure.

Also Dark World should get a more generic Dark World Fusion monster (without specifically named Fusion materials), so that Dark World Accession can unbrick hands, even without access to Grapha, Dragon Lord of the Dark World. This could not be Colorless, Chaos King of the Dark World though, given that Colorless (based on the duel between Jaden and Brron) should specifically mention Reign-Beaux, Overlord of Dark World as a Fusion material.

If they release Colorless, Chaos King of the Dark World it will likely be in Animation Chronicles 2023 (although I would prefer if I am wrong and they release another anime booster earlier). And if they do they might as well release Dark Corridor with either a HOPT clause or a restriction that limits one to Dark World monsters for the entire turn. Another card they might release would be Cobal, Excavator of Dark World with multiple significant buffs.

Edit: I must say that Reign-Beaux, Supreme Overlord of Dark World has surprised me in that they did not add a single HOPT clause to it, which would have really hurt it, given the Dark World game plan. I somewhat expected them to add random HOPT clauses to everything, but Reign-Beaux, Supreme Overlord of Dark World really looks like another take on Grapha from back when Grapha was released.

1 hour ago, The Highlander said:

If they release Colourless, Chaos King of the Dark World it will likely be in Animation Chronicles 2023 (although I would prefer if I am wrong and they release another anime booster earlier). And if they do they might as well release Dark Corridor with either a HOPT clause or a restriction that limits one to Dark World monsters for the entire turn. Another card they might release would be Cobal, Excavator of Dark World with multiple significant buffs.

Not gonna lie, I wouldn't mind seeing Cobal here (with buffs as you said), then it'd parallel with the original DW Structure having an anime card, in that instance it was Ceruli.
Dark Corridor with some sort of restriction would be cool as it'd then be an additional starter.

The deck is still too inconsistent. Konami needs to give DW at least some better lvl 4 monsters with 1800-2000 atk and good effects. Like for god sakes just make some bogus lvl 4 DW monster that has Shadoll Beast effect of draw 2 and discard 1 card and another with Reeshadoll Wendi effect but the monster is SS face-up.

On 6/15/2022 at 9:33 PM, Mr. Best Male 2008 said:

New Grapha fusion is effectively an FTK with Neko Mane King. Make your opponent discard him ggwp

No. Neko Mane King bricks in your hand too often for it to be any good.

Archived