[CYAC] Cyberse support

https://ygorganization.com/gameoverresetreality/

image.png.598a6435c8ee06873d157da065cd3fbf.png

CYAC-JP001 ファイアウォール・ディフェンサー Firewall Defenser
Level 4/DARK/Cyberse/Effect
You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) If this card is sent to the GY as Link Material for a Cyberse monster: You can Special Summon 1 “Firewall” monster from your Deck, except “Firewall Defenser”. You cannot Special Summon monsters the turn you activate this effect, except Cyberse monsters.
(2) If a “Firewall” monster(s) you control would be destroyed by card effect, you can banish this card from your GY instead.
1200/1500

image.png.b08c92221a22d140abccdeb0ea498992.png

CYAC-JP002 ファイアウォール・ファントム Firewall Phantom
Level 5/DARK/Cyberse/Effect
(1) If this card is sent to the GY as Link Material for a Cyberse monster: You can add 1 “Cynet” Spell/Trap from your Deck to your hand, then discard 1 card.
(2) You can banish this card from your GY; during the End Phase of this turn, shuffle 1 Cyberse monster from your GY into the Deck.
2000/1300

image.png.af5a20179361aa2301d1f39e61f825a0.png

CYAC-JP033 サイバース・セイジ Cyberse Sage
Level 1/DARK/Cyberse/Ritual/Tuner/Effect
You can Ritual Summon this card with “Cynet Ritual”. You can only use the 1st and 2nd effect of this card’s name each once per turn.
(1) During your Main Phase: You can Fusion Summon 1 Fusion Monster from your Extra Deck, by banishing Fusion Materials mentioned on it from your field and/or GY, including a Cyberse monster.
(2) If this card is sent to the GY as Synchro Material: You can target 1 Cyberse monster or 1 Ritual Spell in your GY; add it to your hand.
0/0

image.png.24b3fbc75a60be506bbb1c17100d92e5.png

CYAC-JP034 サイバース・ディセーブルム Cyberse Disabwurm
Level 6/DARK/Cyberse/Fusion/Effect
1 Cyberse Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, Xyz, or Link Monster + 1 Cyberse monster
(1) During your Main Phase: You can Special Summon 1 Cyberse monster from your hand, then you can make this card’s Level become that monster’s.
(2) When your opponent activates a Spell/Trap Card or effect and you control a Link-4 or higher Cyberse monster (Quick Effect): You can banish this card from your field or GY; negate the activation.
2300/1500

image.png.edad04fa48f7eefd63fc0b501bd79217.png

CYAC-JP047 ファイアウォール・ドラゴン・シンギュラリティ Firewall Dragon Singularity
LINK-6/DARK/Cyberse/Link/Effect
Top Left, Top, Top Right, Left, Right, Bottom
3+ Effect Monsters
(1) (Quick Effect): You can target cards your opponent controls and/or in their GY, up to the number of different types of monsters (Ritual/Fusion/Synchro/Xyz) you control and in your GY; return them to the hand, and if you do, this card gains 500 ATK for each card returned.
(2) If a monster(s) this card points to is destroyed by battle or sent to the GY: You can target 1 Cyberse monster in your GY; Special Summon it.
3500/-

image.png.592097c222195863671d1a88ed2dc404.png

CYAC-JP048 プロテクトコード・トーカー Protectcode Talker
LINK-3/DARK/Cyberse/Link/Effect
Top, Left, Right
2+ Effect Monsters
You can only use the 2nd effect of this card’s name once per turn.
(1) Your opponent cannot target Link-4 or higher Link Monsters you control with card effects, also they cannot be destroyed by battle.
(2) If you control a “Firewall” Link Monster (Quick Effect): You can banish any number of Link Monsters from your GY whose total Link Ratings exactly equal 3; Special Summon this card from your GY, but banish it when it leaves the field.
2300/-

image.png.b0adf2bd0c4ac7c2cc28e16171f75bc6.png

CYAC-JP051 サイバネット・ロールバック Cybenet Rollback (Cynet Rollback)
Spell/Quick-Play
(1) Target 1 of your banished Cyberse monsters; Special Summon it.
(2) During your Main Phase, if you have 2000 LP or less; You can banish this card from your GY, then target 2 of your banished Cyberse monsters; add them to your hand.

image.png.7667d240eb34f6da5f214101056f3f62.png

CYAC-JP069 サイバネット・サーキット Cybenet Circuit (Cynet Circuit)
Trap
(1) Target 1 “Firewall” Link Monster you control; Special Summon any number of monsters from your GY to either field so they are linked to it.
(2) If you have 2000 LP or less: You can banish this card from your GY; return 1 “Firewall” Link Monster from your GY to the Extra Deck, then you can Special Summon it from your Extra Deck.

5 hours ago, Crimson Star said:

They totally ripped my custom archetype gimmick, and it's not even that good, I'm heated as a link player.

https://www.duelingbook.com/deck?id=11933814 for clarification

So what? What does that have to do with this thread? If you're not going to comment on the cards, don't bother commenting on this thread

23 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

So what? What does that have to do with this thread? If you're not going to comment on the cards, don't bother commenting on this thread

But I did comment on it, not only saying that the new support is mid (Including the new Firewall), even for a devote Link player like myself, but also shown context on a better version in case anyone was interested in the comparison. I'm not doing anything wrong within that aspect, as seen by previous people who've posted similar on the same forum and the rules, but it seems that you're displaying Rule #2 on me, rather than I am on anyone else.

7 minutes ago, Crimson Star said:

But I did comment on it, not only saying that the new support is mid (Including the new Firewall), even for a devote Link player like myself, but also shown context on a better version in case anyone was interested in the comparison. I'm not doing anything wrong within that aspect, as seen by previous people who've posted similar on the same forum and the rules, but it seems that you're displaying Rule #2 on me, rather than I am on anyone else.

The point of these kinds of threads is to give thoughts about the cards being shared, and bring up potential interactions to real life cards

16 minutes ago, The Nyx Avatar said:

The point of these kinds of threads is to give thoughts about the cards being shared, and bring up potential interactions to real life cards

I understand that, Hence why I went to the Custom Cards forum afterwards to post on the same subject as you've seen already. But for those who we're interested in the deck list (the people who've DM'd me already debating on the new support's interactions) were intrigued, despite not being real cards. I'll keep this in mind for the future, and educate those in the right direction who've made the same mistake, but thank you again for your feedback.

Archived