Yugioh Domino Effect

“We'll go with you as soon as we duel, we have something to settle!” Yuza’s duel disk sprung to life with an electric whir.

Jodan stretched and contorted himself into a variety of strange poses, something that often helped him think “Very well then dear lady, I'll make sure there are no unexpected changes to the script for the time being.

“Can we just duel now?” Grimm shouted in frustration before turning to their self appointed judge ”Also, Jodan, I'm only going with you because Yuza wants to.

“How unfortunate.” He paused before continuing as if Grimm hadn’t said a thing “Now children! Dazzle me with your performance!” Jodan took position between the two duelists, shoving them apart to signal them to begin.

The pair drew their hands and called out in unison “Duel!

“I'm going first.“ Yuza slammed a card down, not bothering to wait for a response.

“Fine by me.

“I activate instant fusion! By paying one thousand life points I can special summon Predaplant Ambulomelioides in defense mode.” A cheap looking styrofoam cup appeared on the field only for the lid to peel off and surround the area with steam. Once it cleared a monstrous reptile with long thin leaves growing from its back took the cup's place. “When summoned Ambul adds one predaplant monster or one predap from my deck to my hand and I choose predapractice!” Yuza explained as the beast yawned and shook the plant life growing from it, shaking loose some pollen. “Now I activate Ambul’s second effect, tributing him to pull Predaplant Byblisp from my deck in defense position.

“How interesting” Jodan thought to himself as the lizard was replaced with a wasp-like creature, carnivorous blossoms sprouting from its legs. “She’s a clever one, summoning a monster that sacrifices itself knowing that it would’ve been gone at the end of her turn anyway.

“Bravo!” He cheered.

“I activate Predapractice, you may remember it, to summon Predaplant Ophrys Scorpio from my hand in defense position then I add Predaponics from my deck to my hand.” A thorny scorpion burst out of the ground. “Scorpio’s effect activates, by discarding Predaplant Cordyceps I can special summon Predaplant Darlingtonia Cobra from my deck in defense position, Cobra’s effect triggers on summon to add Ultra Polymerization from my deck to my hand.” the scorpion struck the ground with its venomous tail, calling forth a snake made from writhing vines as Yuza continued to explain “I then activate Predaponics to special summon Cordyceps in defense mode.” A root-like bug creature appeared alongside her other plant monstrosities “I tribute byblisp to summon Predaplant Banksiogre in defense mode, Bylisp's effect activates when sent to the gy which adds Predaplant Sarraceniant from my deck to my hand.” The flying insect burst like a balloon, now replaced with a disturbing amalgam of eyes, lips, and pinecone.

“A Tuner as well now? How fun!

“Now, I reduce my life points to five thousand and send Cordyceps and Banksiorge to the graveyard to fusion summon Starving Venom Fusion Dragon and synchro summon Black Rose Dragon both in attack mode. I send both to the graveyard to fusion summon Black Venom Dragon in attack mode.” As soon as the dragons appeared they were gone, melding together into a horrifying combination of flailing thorny tails, blood red petals, and glowing orbs, a behemoth of a creature that was soon joined by a colorful flower with snapping jaws. “I activate polymerization to fusion summon Predaplant Chimerafflesia in attack mode. I end my turn.

Jodan stared at the two beasts on Yuza’s field and frowned. “How disappointing. She acted with such grace too.

“I hope you know I'll OTK will you since you have nothing to stop me.” Grimm smirked. ”Draw!  First up, Since I control no monsters I can special summon Lyrilusc Turquoise Warbler in defense mode and then via Warbler's effect I can special summon Lyrilusc Cobalt Sparrow from my hand in defense mode.” Two young maidens in matching bird suits, one a yellowish-green and the other chestnut brown, swooped down from the sky to Grimms field. “Sparrow allows me to add Lyrilusc Sapphire Swallow from my deck to my hand, I can then special summon Swallow in defense mode and with her bring out Lyrilusc Celestine Wagtail, also in defense mode.” Two more similar monsters flew into play with a musical chirp. 

“Now this is quite the display!” Jodan grinned as the field swarmed before him.

“Wagtail adds Lyrilusc Bird Call to my hand, I’ll activate it to send Wagtail from my deck to the graveyard. Next I overlay Warbler and Sparrow to xyz summon Lyrilusc Assembled Nightingale with four hundred attack!” The two avians were pulled into a cosmic void only to emerge as a single brilliant monster with multicolor feathers. “Then I summon Lyrilusc Beryl Canary and the Wagtail in my graveyard who I now overlay along with Swallow and my other Wagtail to xyz summon Lyrilusc Recital Starling, and for each material used Nightingale gains an attack boost of three hundred!” Yet more of the bird girls were sucked into space as tribute for a new creature, this one a vibrant blue whose wings were patterned like a starry night, the two Xyz monsters danced through the air in a beautiful display as one overcame the other. “Sanctuary’s effect allows me to draw a card, then I add Starling and her materials to Nightingale bringing her attack up to twelve hundred!

“Not impressive on its own, but paired with Nightingale’s other effect, I'm afraid the show’s over for that girl.

“Take a bow Dear!” Jordan shouted to Yuza, only a hint of playful mockery in his voice.

”Fianlly, five consecutive direct attacks to end this!” With a flurry of strikes to Yuza, Nightingale flying right over her monsters, the match ended.

• Thanks 1

Mina finds another Meklord Emperor and begins her duel with him on the shoulder of her partner, Racheal

"I Summon Armatos Legio Gladius. When Summoned, I add the field spell Armatos Colosseum to my hand. Appear! the Circuit where Victory Shines! Appear Link 1 Armatos Legio Decurion! Armatos Colosseum's effect activates! I send Scutum from my hand to the Grave to Special Summon Gladius to Decurions Link! I send Sica to the Grave to Special Summon Speculata, which I added to my hand with Colosseum! Appear again! The Circuit where Victory Shines! Appear Link 2 Armatos Legio Centurion! For a third time! The Circuit where Victory Shines! Appear Link 3 Armatos Legio Plumbum Trident! I set 1 card. Turn over!

Can Someone be the Meklord emperor?

• 2 months later...

Its Been a while since anyone posted here. well, Here go's something!

(P.s I changed trevor's Dueling Style to Datatrons a archetype I made a while back, and now Terrance uses Ghostrick)

Episode name:Flying Ghosts and a busting Hoax

UGH. all these rumers are LIES there ain't no "GhOUsT bOy" And-hey who are You?!

Terrance activates his duel disk, and the surrounding area turns black.(shadow realm)

Look, kid. I don't know who you are are what you want, but I'm always up for a duel!

ACTION FIELD. CROSSOVER.-(little voice)

Alright, I'll show YOU how its done kiddie!

I'm activating Double summon! allowing me to summon Twice the number of monsters!

Next I activate Data scoop! so by Sending my Datatron N to the Graveyard, all my summons this turn count as special summon's! So I summon Datatron A and Datatron Y in defence mode, and when Y is Special summoned it's level doubles! but no, thats not All! Since Datatron N was sent to the Graveyard by card effect, I can Summon a Datatron From my Deck! and I chose another Datatron N! and when ITS special summoned, It deals you 400 points of Direct damage!And with A' special ability, I can add N from my graveyard to my hand! Next I think I'll SYNCHRO SUMMON I tune My datatron Y with A! I SYNCRO SUMMON...(dramatic pause).... DataTron T.K (700\900) and once per turn by sending a datatron in my hand, Like my DataTron N its atk and defence points are doubled!anyway, I set one card facedown, (Red reboot) and End my turn!

Your up PIPSQUEK show me whatcha got.

I think that's enough for one night.

• Like 1

While we're on the subject of characters changing decks I Grimm is going to start using Tearlaments and Yuza will be using Scareclaw and since making their characters I've watched danganronpa so the new decks also represent how they duel Grimm trying to make his opponent depressed/ being depressed and Yuza much the same but scaring her opponent/ being a coward(seems weird but she has a different persona when dueling like yami yugi in the og anime) but they still care for each other. Is this ok @Phantasm12778

Edited by Lone mouse
  • Like 1