Yugioh Domino Effect

36 minutes ago, Phantasm12778 said:

Permission Granted. Just make sure Mina and Sect get a piece of the action

(just gonna say who da hec is sect?!??! I shalt put em in anyway.)

(insert supa cool intro)

(secne:Mina and trevor are walking through a ruined city picking up robot parts)

I can't belive I got picked to pick up this trash AGAIN.

What did you expect? its been a week since you did.

(suddenly a duel bot jumps down from a building at Mina, Mina dodges, running back to camp)

C'mon Trevor!

Mina turns a corner not being able to see trevor and the bot.

Finally, a REAL challenge!

Trevor activates his duel disk, so does the bot.

Activating duel protocol.proceeding.ready. set. go!

scene switches to Mina whos at camp gasping for breath. someone whos cooking runs over.

Mina! what happened?

A....Duel...bot!...Trevor....Still.. there...

Oh no! where?

near the old park fountain.. cant miss it.....

You stay here! ill help trevor!

Scene swiches to trevor and the bot

ITS MY MOVE! I DRAW!

trevor looks at his card which is Symphonic warrior Fluutes, and smiles,(by the way each player starts with 5  cards, and second player draws to get 6.)

I Set the pendulum scale with Symphonic warrior Fluutes and symphonic warrior Saxxo! I pendulum summon Symphonic warrior Tambours and symphonic warrior Miccs!,

Next, Symphonic Warrior Tambours Tunes Symphonic warrior Miccs to make this mighty masher! I synchro summon Mighty Warrior in attack mode! I play a facedown, (E.M.R) and end my turn!

ZZZRTT its my turn. draw. I summon yellow gadget in defence mode. allowing me to add one green gadget to my hand. next, I activate double summon. allowing me to summon green gadget in defence mode, which allows me to add one red gadget to my hand. next I play reigiki, destroying all monsters on your field-

Not so fast, I activate E.M.R! by destroying mighty warrior, I can destroy a card on the field for each 1000 of its attack points! so i destroy both reigiki, and your green gadget!

ZZZRRT.. activating backup. I send orange gadget from my hand to the graveyard to shuffle green gadget into my deck then add my blue gadget to my hand. I end my turn with a facedown.(magical hats) and end my turn.

okay I think Im done for now. you guys can add on if you like!

18 hours ago, B. The Shooting Star said:

(just gonna say who da hec is sect?!??! I shalt put em in anyway.)

(insert supa cool intro)

(secne:Mina and trevor are walking through a ruined city picking up robot parts)

I can't belive I got picked to pick up this trash AGAIN.

What did you expect? its been a week since you did.

(suddenly a duel bot jumps down from a building at Mina, Mina dodges, running back to camp)

C'mon Trevor!

Mina turns a corner not being able to see trevor and the bot.

Finally, a REAL challenge!

Trevor activates his duel disk, so does the bot.

Activating duel protocol.proceeding.ready. set. go!

scene switches to Mina whos at camp gasping for breath. someone whos cooking runs over.

Mina! what happened?

A....Duel...bot!...Trevor....Still.. there...

Oh no! where?

near the old park fountain.. cant miss it.....

You stay here! ill help trevor!

Scene swiches to trevor and the bot

ITS MY MOVE! I DRAW!

trevor looks at his card which is Symphonic warrior Fluutes, and smiles,(by the way each player starts with 5  cards, and second player draws to get 6.)

I Set the pendulum scale with Symphonic warrior Fluutes and symphonic warrior Saxxo! I pendulum summon Symphonic warrior Tambours and symphonic warrior Miccs!,

Next, Symphonic Warrior Tambours Tunes Symphonic warrior Miccs to make this mighty masher! I synchro summon Mighty Warrior in attack mode! I play a facedown, (E.M.R) and end my turn!

ZZZRTT its my turn. draw. I summon yellow gadget in defence mode. allowing me to add one green gadget to my hand. next, I activate double summon. allowing me to summon green gadget in defence mode, which allows me to add one red gadget to my hand. next I play reigiki, destroying all monsters on your field-

Not so fast, I activate E.M.R! by destroying mighty warrior, I can destroy a card on the field for each 1000 of its attack points! so i destroy both reigiki, and your green gadget!

ZZZRRT.. activating backup. I send orange gadget from my hand to the graveyard to shuffle green gadget into my deck then add my blue gadget to my hand. I end my turn with a facedown.(magical hats) and end my turn.

okay I think Im done for now. you guys can add on if you like!

Screenshot 2023-01-12 9.49.43 AM.png

Just now, Phantasm12778 said:

Screenshot 2023-01-12 9.49.43 AM.png

Mina is MY Character. You use your own k? Ask before you use my character remember? Also Mina is tiny remember? She's the size of Lightning on Racheal

BTW this is Sect1922871796_Screenshot2023-01-129_48_14AM.png.edc4008ed9dc777385845dc3f6bdad15.png

Name: Grimm (Real name: Gaben whease)

Backstory: His origin is unknown but he's a pro duelist (Before the genocide of course) now he just wanders around looking for someone to duel and is a loner. He duels recklessly and plays to win but refuses to put any lives at risk during a duel unless it's his own.   

Appearance: Average height/weight black hair his eyes look like staring into the void wears black primarily 

Ace Card: W-wind winged beast 

942047276_W-windwingedbeast.thumb.jpeg.4b49b23b18483bd4b1d2b6260de7a558.jpeg

Text color green if that's open

@Phantasm12778 hope it's not too late to submit a character

CONTINUING

It's about time.(draws)

For a start I activate the spell card pot of greed.(draws 2 cards) 

Now I pendulum summon Symphonic warrior Miccs and Tambourus from my graveyard in attack and defence mode! mode! 

Miccs! attack that yellow gadget! Solemen Solo!

Zrt..I activate trap card Magical hats. Now you must choose wisely. which hat shall you attack?

I choose... THE ONE TO THE FAR RIGHT

Zrt. WRONG

hmph. I end my turn.

ZRRRTTTT Drawing...Standby phase active. I summon Blue gadget from my hand.By revealing my hand:(purple gadget,boot up corpral command Dynamo,stronghold the moving fortress, and a few other cards)  I can add my White gadget to my hand. Next I play the spell cost down. by discarding by purple gadget, I can downgrade the level of my blue gadget by one. next I activate level tuning which downgrades all my gadgets levels by 1. now  I can activate the card opti camoflauge armour. this equip spell allows my Blue gadget to attack directly!

GAHHHH (4000-1300=2700)

ZRT. I end my turn.

anyone else wanna add on?

10 hours ago, Lone mouse said:

Name: Grimm (Real name: Gaben whease)

Backstory: His origin is unknown but he's a pro duelist (Before the genocide of course) now he just wanders around looking for someone to duel and is a loner. He duels recklessly and plays to win but refuses to put any lives at risk during a duel unless it's his own.   

Appearance: Average height/weight black hair his eyes look like staring into the void wears black primarily 

Ace Card: W-wind winged beast 

942047276_W-windwingedbeast.thumb.jpeg.4b49b23b18483bd4b1d2b6260de7a558.jpeg

Text color green if that's open

@Phantasm12778 hope it's not too late to submit a character

Consider your character approved

9 hours ago, Problamatico said:

Is it okay if I list out the cards in the archetype for Landon?

Go ahead! just not here k? tell it to me in message

• Thanks 1

"ZZZRTT its my turn. draw. I summon yellow gadget in defence mode. allowing me to add one green gadget to my hand. next, I activate double summon. allowing me to summon green gadget in defence mode, which allows me to add one red gadget to my hand. next I play reigiki, destroying all monsters on your field"

"Oh! how could they all die, really a shame!"

While Trevor and the machine dueled, a strange man known only as Jodan sat atop a nearby high rise with a pair of binoculars, watching his entertainment for the day. He grinned enthusiastically as Trevor countered his opponents move only for the drone to make a comeback with a defensive use of one of Jodan's signature cards.

"Well well well well! quite the twist indeed!"

Deciding that alone was reason enough to 'come out of hiding' Jodan stood with a flourish of his colorful cloak and began his long climb down the side of the building to see this duel first hand.

• Like 1

Meanwhile, in the middle of new domino city...

"Finally I can duel a meklord!" yells Grimm after finding a meklord emperor. "Took long enough"

After the meklord genocide the pro circuit fell out of favor so Grimm had to find bots to fight since he had no friends to duel with. He always won cause you know bots are predictable but this was his first time fighting one of the emperors.

"Duel mode activate" say's MLE wisel

"Duel!" "Duel!"

"I'm going first. I summon W-wing in attack mode which allows me to add W-winion to my hand, now I special summon W-winion from my hand since I control a level 1 monster in defense and with W-winions summon I can add another W- card to my hand I choose W-wan. I tribute W-wing to special summon summon W-wind wing in attack mode then I special summon W-wan in attack again cause I control a level one monster and add W-wing from my gy back to my hand. I tribute W-wan to special summon W-winged beast in attack mode then I tribute W-wind wing and W-winged beast to special summon W-wind winged beast in attack mode. I set one card face down (W-wudgement). Your turn Wisel." 

"Draw. I summon wise core in attack mode.  I activate dark hole destroying all monsters on the field."

"Not so fast I activate W-wudgement to stop you dark hole."

"Activate a second dark hole to destroy all monsters on the field. Now wise core summons MLE wisel top, infinity, attack, guard, and carrier all combine to form MLE wisel. Direct attack with MLE wisel (8000>5500). Activate Level Limit-Area B. Set two cards (Summon limit and vanity's emptiness) Turn end.

If anyone wants to change the formatting on this feel free just @ me if you do @Phantasm12778 Hope this is ok

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Lone mouse said:

"Finally I can duel a meklord!" yells Grimm after finding a meklord emperor. "Took long enough"

After the meklord genocide the pro circuit fell out of favor so Grimm had to find bots to fight since he had no friends to duel with. He always won cause you know bots are predictable but this was his first time fighting one of the emperors.

"Duel!" "Duel!"

"I'm going first. I summon W-wing in attack mode which allows me to add W-winion to my hand, now I special summon W-winion from my hand since I control a level 1 monster in defense and with W-winions summon I can add another W- card to my hand I choose W-wan. I tribute W-wing to special summon summon W-wind wing in attack mode then I special summon W-wan in attack again cause I control a level one monster and add W-wing from my gy back to my hand. I tribute W-wan to special summon W-winged beast in attack mode then I tribute W-wind wing and W-winged beast to special summon W-wind winged beast in attack mode. I set one card face down (W-wudgement). Your turn Wisel." 

"Draw. I summon wise core in attack mode.  I activate dark hole destroying all monsters on the field."

"Activate a second dark hole to destroy all monsters on the field. Now wise core summons MLE wisel top, infinity, attack, guard, and carrier all combine to form MLE wisel. Direct attack with MLE wisel (8000>5500). Activate Level Limit-Area B. Set two cards (Summon limit and vanity's emptiness) Turn end.

Wow Lone Mouse! I really like your strat with Grimm, and How he's dueling absollutly amazingly!

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Lone mouse said:

"Duel!" "Duel!"

If anyone wants to change the formatting on this feel free just @ me if you do @Phantasm12778 Hope this is ok

(Edit: Grimm has W-wind winged beast barrel whip in the gy cause when W-wing was sent to grave he added it to his hand and would have equipped it to W-wind winged beast doesn't really matter but here it is)

*sighs* Draw! I activate card of sanctity to draw 4 cards refreshing my hand. I summon W-wing in attack mode to add W-wreeze winion to my hand. I activate double reborn by tributing W-wing on my field I can special summon two monster from my gy W-wind wing  and W-winged beast in defense mode

Activate vanity's emptiness 

chain MST to destroy your trap. I add W-wreeze winioned banimal mountain to my hand. W-wind wing destroys your spell and trap cards and then gains 500 for each then W-winged beast gains 2500 since there are no spell or traps on the field. I now activate No defense so all defense position monsters are switched to attack mode. Now with a level 5 WIND monster I special summon W--wreeze winion in attack defense mode. Since I control a level 5 winged beast monster I special summon W-Winioned banimal in defense mode. I activate W-wind winged beast mountain which increase all my monsters atk and def by 700 points. I attack MLE wisel with W-winged beast (8000>6800) then I attack directly with W-wind wing (6800>4600) I set two cards face down (W-wheck and W-wind whacker) and end my turn.

Draw. I activate upgrade reborn summoning MLE wisel from my gy with 500 more atk (this will be explain later by basically the more upgrade reborn is used the better the monstre is when brought back). Attack W-wing wing.

No damage is dealt thanks to W-wreeze winion effect. 

turn end.

My hand hurts I'm also texting with a friend so lot's of typing hope this is good

Name: Yuza Rizin

Backstory: (This is a retcon to Grimms backstory he has one friend now) She always gets along with people well and is a decent duelist (Why Grimm doesn't duel her much). She had lots of friends before the MLE genocide so know Grimm her only friend (Calls him Gaben though). Uses a predaplant deck with some generic plant cards.

Appearance: Red and pink hair, Brown eyes, wears something similar to akiza's victorian dress but purple, 

Ace Card:

Black venom dragon

DARK dragon

Level 10 fusion

3600/2600

Starving venom fusion dragon + Black rose dragon

You can fusion summon this card by sending the above materials to the gy.  If this card is fusion summoned you can: destroy all other cards on the field. Once per turn you can: target one other monster on the field then, have this card gain attack points equal to the targeted monster until the end of the turn. If this card is sent to the graveyard you can: Special summon "Starving venom fusion dragon" and "Black rose dragon" form your gy. This card cannot attack directly. 

Text in purple

I wanted someone to have Yu in their name for this so here is my idea.

Edited by Lone mouse

23 hours ago, Lone mouse said:

(Edit: Grimm has W-wind winged beast barrel whip in the gy cause when W-wing was sent to grave he added it to his hand and would have equipped it to W-wind winged beast doesn't really matter but here it is)

*sighs* Draw! I activate card of sanctity to draw 5 cards refreshing my hand. I summon W-wing in attack mode to add W-wreeze winion to my hand. I activate double reborn by tributing W-wing on my field I can special summon two monster from my gy W-wind wing  and W-winged beast in defense mode

Activate vanity's emptiness 

chain MST to destroy your trap. I add W-wreeze winioned banimal mountain to my hand. W-wind wing destroys your spell and trap cards and then gains 500 for each then W-winged beast gains 2500 since there are no spell or traps on the field. I now activate No defense so all defense position monsters are switched to attack mode. Now with a level 5 WIND monster I special summon W--wreeze winion in attack defense mode. Since I control a level 5 winged beast monster I special summon W-Winioned banimal in defense mode. I activate W-wind winged beast mountain which increase all my monsters atk and def by 700 points. I attack MLE wisel with W-winged beast (8000>6800) then I attack directly with W-wind wing (6800>4600) I set two cards face down (W-wheck and W-wind whacker) and end my turn.

Draw. I activate upgrade reborn summoning MLE wisel from my gy with 500 more atk (this will be explain later by basically the more upgrade reborn is used the better the monstre is when brought back). Attack W-wing wing.

No damage is dealt thanks to W-wreeze winion effect. 

turn end.

My hand hurts I'm also texting with a friend so lot's of typing hope this is good

Draw! All my monsters gain 500 atk/def which means W-winged beast has 4200 atk points. I activate W-wind wobble making my W-winged beast atk 4700. I activate my set card W-wheck to double W-winged beast atk points to 9400! I attack MLE wisel for game! (4600>0) That's one of the grunts and it put me for a run for my money great

Grimm! Where are you? I've been looking for you all morning!

I'm over here, you need to stop worrying about me and worry about yourself

Yeah well if you look for meklord emperors you're going to get us both killed

How is me looking for meklords going to kill you

How do you think I'll survive without youto protect me honestly I thought you would think about that more

You would be fine on your own plus I need someone to duel

Then duel me here and now

I don't want to just destroy you

Duel me right now if I win you stop looking for those meklords and if you win I'll let you get doing what your doing

Alright fine guess I have no choice but not here lets get back home.

ok...

As Jodan wandered the streets, a bit unsure which way that duel he'd been watching was, he heard the sound of clashing duel monsters. He rushed around a corner only to find, to his disappointment, a pair of children and a defeated emperor.

"Alright fine guess I have no choice but not here lets get back home."

Jodan certainly didn't like the sound of that only itty bitty bit.

"Alternatively!" He shouted from the other side of the ruined street. "The two of you could assist me in finding another talented duelist in a similar position to your own."

As he got closer Jodan realized he knew one of the two, the older looking lad was none other than Grimm, a fellow professional. Though Jodan had never dueled him, his rankings being to low, he made a point to keep track of as many pro duelists as possible back in the day on the off chance he was called in for an exhibition match, the kind of event he was most known for.

"Why if it isn't the legendary Grimm!" He put an arm around the younger duelist as if they'd been close friends for years. "Had I known you'd be performing this show would have certainly been my priority, unfortunately the schedule's a bit of a mess these days, no advertisers or program guides and what not, but perhaps us veterans of the circuit could accompany your dear lady to another showing I've been tipped off to?"

He released Grimm, twirling him around as he did and grabbed him by the wrist in his disoriented state. With a click of his heels Jodan pulled his new friend into a bow, as all professionals should after even a halfway decent trick.

"What do you say madame?"

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 0PxPz0 said:

As Jodan wandered the streets, a bit unsure which way that duel he'd been watching was, he heard the sound of clashing duel monsters. He rushed around a corner only to find, to his disappointment, a pair of children and a defeated emperor.

"Alright fine guess I have no choice but not here lets get back home."

Jodan certainly didn't like the sound of that only itty bitty bit.

"Alternatively!" He shouted from the other side of the ruined street. "The two of you could assist me in finding another talented duelist in a similar position to your own."

As he got closer Jodan realized he knew one of the two, the older looking lad was none other than Grimm, a fellow professional. Though Jodan had never dueled him, his rankings being to low, he made a point to keep track of as many pro duelists as possible back in the day on the off chance he was called in for an exhibition match, the kind of event he was most known for.

"Why if it isn't the legendary Grimm!" He put an arm around the younger duelist as if they'd been close friends for years. "Had I known you'd be performing this show would have certainly been my priority, unfortunately the schedule's a bit of a mess these days, no advertisers or program guides and what not, but perhaps us veterans of the circuit could accompany your dear lady to another showing I've been tipped off to?"

He released Grimm, twirling him around as he did and grabbed him by the wrist in his disoriented state. With a click of his heels Jodan pulled his new friend into a bow, as all professionals should after even a halfway decent trick.

"What do you say madame?"

Do I know you?

No but I know your legacy in the pro circuit so why don't we put on a show for your lady friend here?

We aren't dating umm...

Jodan my name

Well Jodan I'll have you know that Grimm and I were about to duel so get in line

I don't want to duel just have you guys meet some friends of mine

@0PxPz0 If you want to add some non dialogue to this feel free I'm better at writing dialogue than action :)

Edited by Lone mouse