Yugioh Domino Effect

SO we all need a base Idea of what our Characters are doing at the Moment so that we can Scientificly, chronologicly, and have a theretical point of view so we can agree ona time and place for our characters to meet.

I have no Idea what i just said. to put it another way, what are all our characters doing right now and how will we make them meet?

Trevor and Terry are Dueling, I have an idea how I can stop the duel to make room for the meet, and Muffly is Just sitting somewhere running in circles.(not sure I'll have him meet the rest yet).

Okay, good, SO:

Trevor wakes up in his raggy bed and and Looks around worriedly,

Phew! it was only a dream! and a wierd one at that.

Trevor walks over to his dresser, to get on his red coat, and walks past a window, trevor stops and looks back out the window

Wha-wh-wo-H-HOW!?!???

a giant beam of light is in the middle of new domino city, and Trevor Gets on his Dueling motercycle(with flames and a helmet that covers his face) and rides off to the light.

I'm not too good at writing non-dialogue so here goes

"Now that the beacons are up the heroes of this world should be here soon." Grimm and Yuza are from a different solar system one where there were only 6 plants though all housed life and each planet represented basic emotions; happiness, sadness, anger, fear, disgust, and surprise. Grimm has the power of sadness within his deck and Yuza has the power of fear within her deck.

"Let's hope they get here soon I'm sooooo bored. Wonder if we'll see Jodan here"

"Yeah I feel bad leaving him but it had to be done" After beating the MLE we set up camp with Jodan on the way to his group but left during the night."

• Like 1

After the pair's duel Grimm and Yuza accompanied Jodan on his journey to find that duelist though it quickly became apparent that it was less of a journey and more of an aimless wandering through ruins. eventually they were able to convince Jodan that the duel he wanted to see was definitely over by now and they should set up a campsite.

During the night, presumably while they thought he was asleep, Jodan overheard the two muttering and shuffling about while he examined his duel disk and deck. Something about a "beacon" and "heroes" immediately piqued his interest. in the darkness he was able to trail his two companions unnoticed, ducking behind chunks of rubble and turning corners he knew doubled back around to their path.

Jodan watched as a brilliant beam of light filled the sky.

"Now that the beacons are up the heroes of this world should be here soon."

"Let's hope they get here soon I'm sooooo bored. Wonder if we'll see Jodan here"

Boredom simply wouldn't do in Jodan's mind, but it seemed they expected some guests who could certainly liven things up so he let it go and allowed his thoughts to return to the strange "beacon" illuminating the area. "What a peculiar way to send a message . . . I can't wait to see what happens next!"

• Like 1

Trevor blaasts through the city, Jumping ramps of rumble ans swirling through pipes and does some motercycle parkor on a construction Cite qnd Thinks (I don't know what challenge is ahead, but if it brings me any closer to Finding My lost little brother jack, then im up for the challenge!) and comes To the blasting light.

Suddenly Trevor feels a Jolt of energy 

AGRH.

Trevor looks at his deck, DataTron E.X (link monster) is glowing.

Ive never Felt like this before..(Nearby rumble makes a noise)

WHO"S THEIR?!?!?

an unreconizable person to trevor appears they lock eyes.

You guys can chose who he see's.

Edited by B. The Shooting Star
wanted to add more detail
  • Like 1

Charachter: Jack Bohdi

Backstory: Trevor, A.K.A tremor, is his big brother, They got seperated when a meklord Wisel attacked them and Captured their parents. Soon after he got taken by the same Meklord emperor wisel From his brother.

Apperane:Big light blue hair with an orange headband with a Z on it, and a Brown T-shirt and Shorts.

Ace card: Slime king:Screenshot2023-03-277_53_16PM.png.284fd33e8e858731031a050c669466c3.png

Deck:Slime and jam cards.

Text:Dark green.

• Like 1

ONE evil Guy that made the beam:

Hitoshi Amaru

Backstory: one of the 10 Members of the blue lotus and evil dimensional traveler

Apperance:Orange Sweatshirt and yellow sweatpants. always munching on "Cheesezoid Chips

"Ace card:D.3.S Frog\Secret card that he Woun't use for a while that invlves mokey mokey's.

Deck: Frog and Toad cards.

Personallity:Powerful, but doesnt brag or talk about that, always hungry, usally makes fun of opponent to distract them, VERY LAZY

Text:Orange.

Blue Lotus orginization: an orginization bent on Finding and Opening The Sealed Domain of Bull king that holds the Bull king's soul, and Finding the 10 lost heros of King arrmageddon(referance to my old paper "Spawn of arrmageddon" cards and "Demonic Reancarnation arrmegedon" boss card) and destroying them.

How was that?

Grimm(cloaked) "Who are you?" Grimm had just got their going traveling through the shadows and wasn't prepared to see anyone as Yuza told him it would be empty. He was there to grab a discarded but still intact MLE core because Yuza wanted to build a bot duelist. 

2 hours ago, B. The Shooting Star said:

ONE evil Guy that made the beam:

Hitoshi Amaru

Backstory: one of the 10 Members of the blue lotus and evil dimensional traveler

Apperance:Orange Sweatshirt and yellow sweatpants. always munching on "Cheesezoid Chips

"Ace card:D.3.S Frog\Secret card that he Woun't use for a while that invlves mokey mokey's.

Deck: Frog and Toad cards.

Personallity:Powerful, but doesnt brag or talk about that, always hungry, usally makes fun of opponent to distract them, VERY LAZY

Text:Orange.

Is it ok if he has nothing to do with the beam other than that I'm ok with this character? I had an idea where Grimm and Yuza made the beam to attract strong duelists for a reason.

• Like 1

Can someone do one with my character? I'll try to do it fairly by using proxy cards irl. His deck consists of this:

3 copies of Shadow Ghoul

1 copy of Dark Realm Gutless Zombie 

2 copies of all other monsters

2 copies of Dark Realm

2 copies of Fearful odds

1 copy of every other spell and trap

1 The Calculator 

1 Lies Among Us 

2 Dust Tornado

2 Draining Shield 

1 Polymerization 

1 MST

1 Premature Burial 

1 Call of the Haunted 

1 Solemn Judgement 

1 Solemn Wishes 

1 Dian Keto

1 Dark Realm Black Doom Dragon 

2 Magic Drain

2 Bait Doll

Edited by Problamatico
Revision
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Lone mouse said:

Grimm(cloaked) "Who are you?" Grimm had just got their going traveling through the shadows and wasn't prepared to see anyone as Yuza told him it would be empty. He was there to grab a discarded but still intact MLE core because Yuza wanted to build a bot duelist. 

Is it ok if he has nothing to do with the beam other than that I'm ok with this character? I had an idea where Grimm and Yuza made the beam to attract strong duelists for a reason.

Fine by me!

Lone mouse, do you think Trevor and grimm should duel?

Hitoshi amaru's Deck:

MONSTERS

4 Des Frog

3 T.a.d.p.o.l.e

3 Swap Frog

2 Ronintoadin

2 Subsitoad

2 BeezleFrog

2 Tradetoad

2 (Custom) Relaxitoad

2 (Custom) Layback Frog