TRAPS

idk

12 Traps

EXTRA DECK:

Toadally awesome:xyz

D.3.S Frog:Fusion

(Custom) Teriffer Toad:Fusion.

Um.........you can't have 4 copies of a card

Grimm had returned to where to beam was emanating ready to give Yuza a piece of his mind. "You said no one would be there so why did I run into someone?"

"Nobody was there when I told you to leave so he must have gotten there about the same time you did. On that note did you get the core?"

"Yes, it's right here." Grimm grabs the core to show Yuza. "this is all I could find; you'll have to find the parts for the exoskeleton."

She looked unconcerned. "I already have them just hope I can finish building it before the others arrive. I may also try to build a second one by building another core myself."  

"You sure you can do that? Seems like a lot of work. Anyways you have to bracket set up?"

"Not yet since I have no idea how many people will be here."

"K well I can't wait it's been a bit since I've dueled at full power."

• Like 1

Hmm.... It's quiet...to quiet.

hhehheheheh...

WHO'S there??!? Reveal Yourself!!!

(Landon Looks up To see some rando on the top of a Building)(The wierdo Jumps down)

hehehe they call me Slackback....Ive been sent to Anialate you soooooo.....No hard feelings?

(Both Slackback and Landon activate their duel disks.)

LET'DUEL!!!

The Fist Move is Mine! I activate My Dark Realm!

(The surronding buildings collapse, and the area grow's Gloomy, and a Castle shoots out of the Ground behind landon)

Now, I summon my Shadow Ghoul in attack mode, Place a card facedown and end my turn!

Its your Mo-

(Landon see's Slackback sleeping while standing)

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh!?! Whosit??!!? ohhhhhh Riiiiiiiiiighttttttt.

Anywho, I guess I'll draw...

I activate the Field Spell(p.s most spells and traps that Slackback use are custom) Santuary Swamp. And as you know, their can only be one Field Spell so your Dark Realm is destroyed!

No! I can save it From Being destroyed once per turn! so seem's like your little trick Failed!

Oh really?

(Landon looks behind him to see His dark realm engulfed by vines and destroyed.)

BUT HOW?!?!??! 

So glad you asked! Once per turn, when an effect that would Destroy Santuary swamp, It can Negate that effect and destroy the card that caused it!

Anywho, Due to the effect of Santuary Swamp all non-aqua monsters lose 300 of their attack and defence points, once per turn, I can Summon one T.A.D.P.O.L.E to my field from my deck in defence mode! Go! Swamp Song!

(a T.A.D.P.O.LE emerges from a bog in the middle of the Field.)

Now.. I tribute my T.A.D.P.O.L.E To summon DES Frog in attack mode!

Now, I activate DES's Ability! he allows me to summon a DES frog from my hand or Deck for Every T.A.D.P.O.L.E in my Graveyard!

( A DES frog sqirms out of Slackback's deck)

And Now I attack with Des Frog Number 1#!!Eruptting Ribbit!

(Shadow ghoul is destroyed from noise)

Hmp.. (4000-600=3700)

To bad you activated by Trap! Damage Door!

I can activate this card when I take damage! I can Summon a monster From my graveyard and Increase its attack points by the damage I took multiplyed by 2! Revive yourself shadow ghoul!

(shadow Ghoul rips through the ground and Jumps out with 300 extra attack points)

eh.. your only prolonging your demise!I set a card facedown and ending my Turn..

That was long. and hard. I'll post more laterr...

Edited by B. The Shooting Star
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, B. The Shooting Star said:

Hmm.... It's quiet...to quiet.

hhehheheheh...

WHO'S there??!? Reveal Yourself!!!

(Landon Looks up To see some rando on the top of a Building)(The wierdo Jumps down)

hehehe they call me Slackback....Ive been sent to Anialate you soooooo.....No hard feelings?

(Both Slackback and Landon activate their duel disks.)

LET'DUEL!!!

The Fist Move is Mine! I activate My Dark Realm!

(The surronding buildings collapse, and the area grow's Gloomy, and a Castle shoots out of the Ground behind landon)

Now, I summon my Shadow Ghoul in attack mode, Place a card facedown and end my turn!

Its your Mo-

(Landon see's Slackback sleeping while standing)

WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eh!?! Whosit??!!? ohhhhhh Riiiiiiiiiighttttttt.

Anywho, I guess I'll draw...

I activate the Field Spell(p.s most spells and traps that Slackback use are custom) Santuary Swamp. And as you know, their can only be one Field Spell so your Dark Realm is destroyed!

No! I can save it From Being destroyed once per turn! so seem's like your little trick Failed!

Oh really?

(Landon looks behind him to see His dark realm engulfed by vines and destroyed.)

BUT HOW?!?!??! 

So glad you asked! Once per turn, when an effect that would Destroy Santuary swamp, It can Negate that effect and destroy the card that caused it!

Anywho, Due to the effect of Santuary Swamp all non-aqua monsters lose 300 of their attack and defence points, once per turn, I can Summon one T.A.D.P.O.L.E to my field from my deck in defence mode! Go! Swamp Song!

(a T.A.D.P.O.LE emerges from a bog in the middle of the Field.)

Now.. I tribute my T.A.D.P.O.L.E To summon DES Frog in attack mode!

Now, I activate DES's Ability! he allows me to summon a DES frog from my hand or Deck for Every T.A.D.P.O.L.E in my Graveyard!

( A DES frog sqirms out of Slackback's deck)

And Now I attack with Des Frog Number 1#!!Eruptting Ribbit!

(Shadow ghoul is destroyed from noise)

Hmp.. (4000-600=3700)

To bad you activated by Trap! Damage Door!

I can activate this card when I take damage! I can Summon a monster From my graveyard and Increase its attack points by the damage I took multiplyed by 2! Revive yourself shadow ghoul!

(shadow Ghoul rips through the ground and Jumps out with 300 extra attack points)

eh.. your only prolonging your demise!I set a card facedown and ending my Turn..

That was long. and hard. I'll post more laterr...

I was thinking about doing a move for move type of deal. Like you set up a general story to set up the duel, then we go play by play. But I am interested to see where this goes.

• Thanks 1

As usual Jodan sat atop his perch watching chaos unfold, duelists running around and clashing heads all about within the range of the pillar of light piercing the skies. then of course there was the beacon it's self along with his two new friends. unlike the others, who were to far away, Jodan was just barely able to listen in on their unusual conversation, it seemed they'd scavenged a core for some reason, delightful. it was at that moment Jodan heard something that sparked a tiny smidgen of elation in him.

". . . it's been a bit since I've dueled at full power."

"Oh no no no no no! that simply won't do!" he shouted from his high rise as he tactically made his way down with a series of acrobatic maneuvers. "My darling precious friends, I'd hoped to wait for the main event, but if we're in serious danger of the doldrums of monotony taking hold then I'll happily provide the opening act!" With a flourish of his wrist his duel disk blazed to life and dealt him an opening hand while he shouted out for the world to hear. "Ladies and gentlemen, children of all ages, and of course all you illustrious fellow showmen out there in the wild yonder! Tonight we have a first of it's kind event, the legendary pro circuit duelist Grimm against your ever popular master of ceremonies, Jodan The Entertainer!" He paused for a moment to pull out his lucky spectacles before continuing. "Be warned one and all, this showing may contain delightsome acts of violence and a multitude of brilliant lights and colors, may I suggest that those with a weaker constitution evacuate the venue now, and with that the show begins!"

Elsewhere..

(I changed The Guy's Font to this)

That's What you Think! But its not over yet! I activate (Custom) Deck Fusion! I can Add the Monsters closest To the Top of my Deck to my hand and use them to Fusion Summon! but, If its not a Fusion material, I take 1000 points of damage!

Landon:Thoughts(breathes deeply, I got one shot at this so DON'T BLOW IT!)

I DRAW! Heh....

I drew 2 Dark world Shadow ghoul! add it up with the Shadow ghoul in my hand, and It equals a whole world of trouble!

I FUSION SUMMON..

uh oh.

DARK REALM SHADOW COLOSSUS!!!!!!!

(A Portal appears, and a Dark monster Jumps out)

(2000-300=1700\3200)

And by the way Mister "SLacKbAcK" My monster can attack Directly!!!

That's not very nice.

NOW! ANIALATE HIS LIFEPOINTS! Engulfing Shadow!

( Beast lunges at Hitoshi, A.K.A slackback, and is about to slash him when-)

How Predictable! I activate My relaxitoad's ability from my hand! I take no Damage And I can summon It in attack mode!

(A yellow toad with red spots and a leaf fan appears, lying down and Fanning itself)

(0\1000)

Well, after an attack, my monster switches to defence Mode!

HA, 0 attack points??!!?! I thought you were supposed to be Good!!!

Ya know, next time, EVEN THOUGH THERE WOUNT BE A NEXT TIME, let me finish, Relaxitoad also gains the damage I would've taken as attack points!

(0+1700=1700)

AND your Turn automattically ends! Buuuuuuut i do take 500 points of damage..

Now Its My Tu-

To be continued....

12 hours ago, B. The Shooting Star said:

Elsewhere..

(I changed The Guy's Font to this)

That's What you Think! But its not over yet! I activate (Custom) Deck Fusion! I can Add the Monsters closest To the Top of my Deck to my hand and use them to Fusion Summon! but, If its not a Fusion material, I take 1000 points of damage!

Landon:Thoughts(breathes deeply, I got one shot at this so DON'T BLOW IT!)

I DRAW! Heh....

I drew 2 Dark world Shadow ghoul! add it up with the Shadow ghoul in my hand, and It equals a whole world of trouble!

I FUSION SUMMON..

uh oh.

DARK REALM SHADOW COLOSSUS!!!!!!!

(A Portal appears, and a Dark monster Jumps out)

(2000-300=1700\3200)

And by the way Mister "SLacKbAcK" My monster can attack Directly!!!

That's not very nice.

NOW! ANIALATE HIS LIFEPOINTS! Engulfing Shadow!

( Beast lunges at Hitoshi, A.K.A slackback, and is about to slash him when-)

How Predictable! I activate My relaxitoad's ability from my hand! I take no Damage And I can summon It in attack mode!

(A yellow toad with red spots and a leaf fan appears, lying down and Fanning itself)

(0\1000)

HA, 0 attack points??!!?! I thought you were supposed to be Good!!!

Ya know, next time, EVEN THOUGH THERE WOUNT BE A NEXT TIME, let me finish, Relaxitoad also gains the damage I would've taken as attack points!

(0+1700=1700)

AND your Turn automattically ends! Buuuuuuut i do take 500 points of damage..

Now Its My Tu-

To be continued....

You conveniently left out the other effects of Shadow Colossus. Card effects can't be activated when it attacks and it switches to DEF after attacking.

7 hours ago, Problamatico said:

You conveniently left out the other effects of Shadow Colossus. Card effects can't be activated when it attacks and it switches to DEF after attacking.

srry, I added in the effect, of switching into defence, also, erlier about what you said about us switching turns, could wevdo that? it sounds like Fun!

1 hour ago, B. The Shooting Star said:

srry, I added in the effect, of switching into defence, also, erlier about what you said about us switching turns, could wevdo that? it sounds like Fun!

I would, but that'll have to be for another duel, since this one is already started. Plus, in order to make this a genuine duel, we'll both need proxy cards.

(drop of sweat)arh.. tis guy's no joke! I shouldove..ARGH why did'nt I activate Shadow Colassouses effect!?!?!

wait..of course......YOU DISTRACTED MY WITH YOUR LITTLE WORDS DIDIINT YOU!!!

What's wrong with a little bit of mindgames?

argh.... If i don't get my head in the game, There won't be a "Game"!

Anywho..I DRAW!

Now, I activate Santuary swamp's ability, Summoning a T.A.D.P.O.L.E from by hand!

(another T.A.D.P.O.L.E squrims out of the Bog)

Now, I THINK YOU KNOW WHATS NEXT!!  I TRIBUTE MY T.A.D.P.O.L.E To summon DES Frog!

Next, I activate the Spell, DES croaking! when I have 3 DES Frogs I can Destroy all cards on your Field So say-buh-bye!

I ACTIVATE Destroyer DESTRUCTION! For each card destroyed on my Field You take 300 points of damage!

wait-what?

ARGHH(4000-600=3400)

well, that hurt.

34 minutes ago, Problamatico said:

I would, but that'll have to be for another duel, since this one is already started. Plus, in order to make this a genuine duel, we'll both need proxy cards.

Ahh, okay..

And I can also destroy one of your Spell or Traps!! and I choose Santuary Swamp!!

(The swamp withers away to nothing)

No-N-N-N- NO NO NOOOOOO!!!!!!!

You'll PAY!!!

By banishing DES Croaking From my Graveyard, I can add one D.3.S Croaking to my hand!!

Next I Summon my Ronintoadin!(100\2000), And He counts as DES Frog!!

(Slackback starts laughing maniacally)

haha....ha...haa, hah...h...ahhahahah....HAHAhahAahaHahhahahahaHahaa!!!

I activate the spell... POLEMERAZATION!!!!

I Fuse My Robitoadin, DES frog, and other DES Frog!!!

(ya know how when yuri fusion summons he clappes his hands together? well Slackback Pounds his Knuckles together)

I FUSION SUMMON...

What!?!?!?!?

My D.3.S FROG!!

(A Frog Falls Down From The Sky Onto the Field)

(2500\2000)

Next, I activate Graceful charity!, so I draw 3 cards, and discard my treeborn Frog and Subsitoad!

oh, and by the way for each treeborn Frog in my graveyard, my D.3.S Frog gains 300 attack points!!

(2500+300=2800)

Next Its Time to activate D.3.S Croaking!! You take damage Equal to the Levels of all my Frog and toad monsters! I have to control my D.3.S to activate this, but since d.3.s is not a regular effect monster, he's fusion, He doesant count. But you still take 900 points of damage!! Nya nya na nya nya!!!!!!

(3700-900=2800)

Now, I activate My Skill!!

On 3/29/2023 at 4:39 PM, 0PxPz0 said:

may I suggest those with a weaker constitution evacuate the venue now, and with that the show begins!

"Alright then, I guess I'll duel you, just promise to tell no one about the core 'kay?" Grimm pulled out his duel disk and with a sad expression asked. "You want to go first or shall I?"

Jodan wagged his finger. "Tsk tsk, you should really pay more attention to your collogues, everyone knows I always get top billing in my shows."

He examined his hand, readjusting his glasses, and grinned.

"I've no choice but to play solitaire it seems, oh well, perhaps my strong showing will suffice for now." He slapped a card onto his disk causing a gigantic facedown card to appear in front of him. "Curious what it is I'm sure, don't worry though!" He struck an odd pose and began to sing "My secret will be revealed on your next turn, that's what we call suspense~"

He continued by summoning a monster dressed like a jester, a big red question mark on it's chest and in place of it's face. As the clown came into play so did a table with three baskets that it removed the lid from, causing a flash of yellow, green, and bluish-grey light to flash and jump into Jodan's hand.

"This is one of my signature monsters right here, The Tricky, who I can summon by discarding a lovely spell called Ojamagic from my hand, which in turn, of course, let's me add three special cards to my hand. What does it fetch for me? I'll show you!"

Jodan then played a spell from his hand, polymerization, and discard two low level monsters. A pair of strange green and yellow gremlins appeared on the field for a moment, red speedo's on full display, before swirling together and melding into an upgraded version of the yellow one, dressed in medieval armor.

"Say hello to my defense position Ojama Knight!" Jodan sang once more, the weird monster dancing to his off key tune. "When he's summoned I can shut down two of your monster zones, making it harder for you to play along~"

Just as he said, the monster's effect took hold, ghostly versions of the tributed monsters appeared on Grimm's side of the field, dressed as the elderly parents of the knight and making mocking faces at Grimm.

"Sorry for the interruption but chain Tearlaments Havnis to Ojama Knight to special summon her in attack mode and mill the top three cards of my deck." Grimm said, strangely demure, as his monster took form with an eeire tune.

The gothic siren appeared behind Ojama Knight and leapt though the air over to Grimms field while Jodan scowled internally and began recalculating his next move.

"Sorry but still playing. Since Sulliek was sent to my graveyard I add another Tearlaments Havnis to my hand." Grimm looked sad, as if he had genuinly been apologizing for playing during Jodan's turn.

A new move in mind to work around Grimm's unscheduled perfomance, Jodan sang and twirled as he continued. "Come now, no need to be glum, instead play along and we'll have fun~" "I'll activate Toy Vendor, discarding my last Ojama to draw a card." Jodan placed the card in his graveyard as a massive capsule machine took the stage and spat out a pink stuffed bear with wings. "Happy day, it's Fluffal Bear! I'll end my turn for now but that doesn't mean I'm done." Jodan warned.

Immediately after Grimm drew his card Jodan's trap activated, a spiraling portal that sucked up his already deceased Ojama monsters from his graveyard.

"How unfortunate, Necro Fusion is my big surprise~" He sang out as as an identical Ojama formed. "The twin brother of my knight, he stops you from using your remaining zones, that's my famous Ojama Lockdown~"

"No free monster zones that's something alright, and twenty-five defense is hard to get by. I'll activate Primeval Planet Perlereino and add Tearlaments Merrli to my hand." The duel field was suddenly surrounded with a blue light and the two were seemingly teleported to a blue disk with an oceanic background. "I'll attack The Tricky with Havnis dealing you a hundred points of damage then I'll set one card and turn it over to you."

(J 7900 - G 8000)

Jodan drew a card and frowned. His opening move had certainly been flashy and effective in the moment but he'd left himself with few resources.

"I'll activate Tricky Spell Zero, it allows me to discard a my fluffal bear to summon a "The Tricky" from my deck." the stuffed bear appeared only to be replaced with the quizzical jester in a puff of smoke, this time in a defensive stance. "I'll just have to stall until I can draw the right cards~" He sighed and passed the turn.

"How boring, if he hadn't broken my lockdown he'd be finished already."

"Sorry but your end phase is useful so I'll activate my set Metanoise to change your first ojama knight to face-down defense, giving me two more zones to work with, then I'll send Havnis to my grave to activate her effect which allows me to fusion summon Tearlaments Kitkallos in attack mode using the Havnis in both my grave and in hand."

The two gothic sirens danced in the air and joined as one, the princess of the world Grimm had created.

"When she's summoned I can add one Tearlaments card to my hand or grave. Now I'll sacrifice Scheiren to fusion summon again, but before that I'll destroy your face-ojama knight and reclaim my battlefield."

Ojama knight was dragged down into to blue platform they were dueling on by two Havnis as if it was water. Jodan was irritated but intrigued, perhaps Grimm had known what his opening move was setting up for all along and had strategically summoned his monster to gain all the leway he needed to stop it, rather than just taking the first opportunity he'd been presented with like Jodan had initially thought, with his record in the pro circuit Jodan wouldn't have been surprised.

"Using Kitkallos, Merrli and Reinoheart I fusion summon Kaleido-heart in atk mode." The two mermaids melded with Reinoheart and evolved into a half-squid-half-person monster. "Now I'll draw for turn. I'll attack your face-down ojama knight with Kaleido-heart and end my turn."

As his knight was destroyed Jodan shielded himself from the attack for dramatic effect before drawing his card.

"Now that's just plain rude, don't you think? Toy Vendor, I need a new plaything please!" Jodan discarded and the machine spat out a trap card showing two purple cylinders that he immediately discarded as well "Not a fluffy new friend but a means to an end, instead~"

The stuffed bear from his graveyard along with a pair of wings with gloves, the thing he discarded to use Toy Vendor, appeared on the field, working together to pull a card from Jodan's deck and placing it in his hand.

"By banishing Fluffal Wing and Bear I can put on a show for you! The pledge, I draw one."

The stuffed toys then began dismantling Jodan's capsule machine, leaving only a single capsule with an identical bear inside.

"The turn!" Jodan struck a pose. "My Toy Vendor goes to add a new Fluffal Bear to my hand." He stretched out his arm as the two monsters repeated their previous action. "And finally the prestige, I draw a card once more and can make a brand new play."

Jodan discarded a card and a new monster took to the field, an identical jester to The Tricky but with it's colors inverted and an exclamation point in place of the question mark.

"This is my true ace, The Crafty, whom I can summon by discarding Mystic Box from my hand! You may recall I played a little something called Tricky Spell Zero? It's a magical spell with versatile use~" Jodan pulled the card from his graveyard and removed it from the game. "I can banish it to can add one of my already banished Ojama's to my hand, who I'll then normal summon in attack mode." The one eyed green creature burst out of the ground as Jodan continued. "The Stage is set of an amazing performance, for you see, dear Grimm, the card I discarded to summon The Crafty can also be banished to let him use it's power!"

The Crafty made a gesture with it's hands and in a puff of smoke a pair of magician's boxes appeared, one containing the attack position Ojama and the other Grimm's Kaleido-Heart. The jester closed both the boxes and ran a dozen swords though the one on Jodan's field.

"What a trick indeed, our monsters trade places you see~" He sang, and with a snap of his monsters fingers the boxes opened and revealed that, as he said, the Ojama was now on Grimm's field unharmed while the Tearlaments fusion was completely skewered. "Now then, The Crafty, attack Ojama Green and deal Grimm two thousand damage please."

The monster vanished in another puff of smoke only to reappear behind the small green man and suplex him, throwing the screaming goblin directly into Grimm's face.

(J 7900 - G 6000)

Jodan bowed and ended his turn. "I'll let you take the stage once again."

"Sorry but Kaleido-heart won't go away so easily."

Jodan grinned, he'd of course paid attention to it's effects and set up for a magnificent third act twist that Grimm hadn't noticed.

"When you destroy him with a card effect he's summoned back to my field." The Kraken reassembled itself as Grimm drew his card for the turn. "Draw. I'll attack the crafty with Kaleido-heart dealing you 1500 points of damage."

With the press of a couple buttons and the banishment of a trap card Jodan countered the blow. "Not quite I'm afraid!"

The Crafty waved it's arms and two cylinders with question marks appeared, one in front of it and the other pointed at Grimm.

"Did you forget the trap I discarded at the beginning of my last turn? This next scene was well foreshadowed you see, that trap card was Magical Cylinders and, like Mystic Box, I can banish it to let The Crafty use it's effect as his own, just as scripted, meaning not only is your attack negated but you'll be taking the full hit in my monsters place!"

Kaleido-Heart's attack was funneled directly into one of the magic tubes and erupted out the other like cannon fire, hitting Grimm directly.

(J 7900 - G 3500)

"This will buy me a turn or two, but I don't have a way to overcome that attack power at the moment, still, this is getting exciting!" Jodan thought as Grimm's turn moved on.

"Nothing lost nothing gained how depressing. I'll set two and pass."

"You really need to lighten up there Grimm, the audience is looking for excitement aren't they? Anyways, I suppose it's my move, I'll start things off with another fun spell card of mine!" Jodan slammed his new draw onto his duel disk and a spotlight shone down on Grimm along with a man in a top hat holding a microphone towards him. "Step right up, step right up! You're the lucky next contestant on everyone's favorite gameshow, Question! Here's the how-to Grimm, if you're able to guess the monster at the bottom of my graveyard without looking it'll be banished, if you're incorrect however I get to summon it and in lieu of a fabulous cash prize we'll be sending you off with the at home edition!"

"Lighten up? How bout you fall into darkness? Also, do you really need somebody else to do the show for you? Lame but I guess I'll choose your last ojama, ojama black."

"He's planning something better be careful." Grimm thought.

"That's . . . correct!" Jodan apllauded his opponent as the gameshow host's hat burst with confetti, revealing an image of Ojama Black underneath. "Now let's go double or nothing, it's time for the crafty competitor bonus round!"

The spotlight reappeared, this time with The Crafty in place of the question host, complete with top hat and mic.

"Those playing along at home guessed one hundred percent correct! Just like we've seen before, The Crafty can copy the ability of my Question spell card, but that's not all!"

Jodan thought for a second. Grimm had been dreary this whole match, he needed some real excitement and Jodan was more than happy to spice things up for the crowd.

"For an extra challenge let's add a bonus question to this round, guessing the monster in my grave may be the actual effect of Question, but I'll give something a little extra just for you! Get my question right and I'll surrender right here and now! What's the connection between the three cards my Crafty has copied this duel, those being Mystic Box, Magical Cylinders, and his current trick, Question, with ten seconds on the clock, let's see if you've got an eye for detail!"

Grimm was annoyed at Jodan's antics but played along. "First is The tricky, and as for the second, they are all showstoppers with mystic box being based on escape artistry, magic cylinder turns the opponent monster against them, and question being how you put your opponent on the spot."

Jodan frowned, Grimm had made a mistake.

"That's a rather inciteful observation of my playstyle there but I'm afraid it's not the answer we were looking for. The reason all of those cards can be copied by The Crafty is far more basic and whimsical, along with the trap card Magical Hats, which I've yet to use, those three cards each prominently feature question marks, the signature of my lovely Tricky. You were able to correctly answer the official question though!" Jodan proceeded to pull the used cards from his banished holder and expertly throw them to Grimm as proof. "A shame I'll have to leave myself open due to your trivial expertise in the course of this duel, but the show must go on! I overlay my level five The Tricky and The Crafty to summon a beast sure to be a show stopper, rank five Volcasaurus!"

The twin jesters condensed into balls of light that swirled around a dark vortex until eventually a crimson dinosaur burst from the ground, spewing red hot magma in all directions.

"By detaching one overlay unit from my colossus I can destroy your Kaelido-Heart and deal you damage equal to it's base attack, bringing you down to five hundred and ending our duel!"

the monster let out a vicious roar, shattering Grimm's fusion, and sending the shards his way. suddenly the world around the two returned to normal and Jodan bowed to his opponent.

"Are you surprised? I'm sure you're asking how the duel could be over if you've still got five hundred left in the tank, well you see I planned on surrendering whether or not you got my special question right!" Jodan sang as he finished shutting down his duel disk. "That's what we call false choice~" He approached Grimm and stretched out his hand with a wicked grin on his face.

"Sad but it's your choice just promise not to say anything about the core to the others, K?"

Jodan was a bit annoyed with that response, it seemed he'd have to break it down for Grimm if he wanted to get his point across. "I may have had a substantial advantage in life points, but that's only one point in my favor versus the three in yours." He stuck a finger in the air proudly and declared for all to hear. "Advantage one! On the first turn of the duel you summoned a monster, which totally messed with the script and forced me to rewrite my lines, and with no cards in my hand at the end of that turn there was little I could do to turn things around, you constantly had card advantage over me." He added another finger, making a peace sign. "Advantage two! Your fusion monster had more attack than anything in my deck, with a questionable exception, so there was no way for me to get past that thing." he added a third finger along with a twirl. "And lastly, advantage three! My deck makes up for low stats with fancy spells and traps, like you saw, but since Kaelido-Heart is so difficult to kill that way all I could do was momentarily stall you." He gave Grimm a friendly punch in the shoulder. "Of course we'll never know if I truly could have won will we? That's the key to a good show after all, leave the folks wanting more."

Jodan winked and stretched before walking a few feet away and sitting cross-legged on the ground, staring intently at the beacon.

"That was quite the warm up, but I think for now I'll let the next act unfold all on it's own."

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

"Grimm, we have a problem." Yuza looked worried.

"What now?" Grimm was annoyed because Jodan could have just attacked directly for game.

"The core you salved is destroyed luckally the one I made is fine but it means we'll only have a single duel bot." The core Grimm got was charred and up in smoke.

Grimm activated his duel disk. "Alright then lets just program this one."

While Grimm and Yuza Programmed the duel bot, a Fight continued elsewere...

DRAW!!!

hmp.. I activate double summon! Fist, I summon my Dark realm gutless Zombie, and My other Dark realm gutless Zombie!!

I did my reasearch!! I know your ace is a Syncro monster, so here's This! I activate Syncro Lockdown! as long As I have  This card out, You can't Syncro summon!!

so HAH.

Whoever said I was going to Syncro summon?

Wait, what?

The summoning Requirements are 2 Dark realm monsters, Now, I MASH MY CIRCUT!!

I summon,(hope your okay with his problamatico) My Dark Realm Demon Face Chupacabra!

(2700\1800)

Now his ability Destroys all your Monsters that are Level Five and Below! say goodbye to Relaxitoad and DES frog!

rr...

Now My Chupacabra attacks!! Destroy his monster!!

but, My D.3.S FRog has Higher attack points so-oh wait.. Special ablity?

When By card attacks, Your Monsters effects are Negated!!

so my D.3.S can't draw attack points from my Treeborn Frog anymore!?!

Thats Right! now attack!! Sword of The Chupacabra! Slice and dice his monster!!

You'll be Slicing and dicing Nothing! I activate the trap Emergency Fusion Protocall!!

so now, I can Fusion Summon Using Monsters in my Graveyard!!

I Fuse My Subsitoad and my Relaxitoad To bring Out my Mighty Swampy Beast!! I FUSION SUMMON!!

MY TERRIFER TOAD!!

(a Toad with 2 heads and along Twisted Tounge emerges with 2 arms on on side and 1 on the other)

(2100\2400)

Due to Terrifer's effect, Now By Giving up 2 cards in my hand, My Monster Is not Destroyed and I don't take damage!!!

I play one facedown and end my Turn.

2 hours ago, B. The Shooting Star said:

While Grimm and Yuza Programmed the duel bot, a Fight continued elsewere...

DRAW!!!

hmp.. I activate double summon! Fist, I summon my Dark realm gutless Zombie, and My other Dark realm gutless Zombie!!

I did my reasearch!! I know your ace is a Syncro monster, so here's This! I activate Syncro Lockdown! as long As I have  This card out, You can't Syncro summon!!

so HAH.

Whoever said I was going to Syncro summon?

Wait, what?

The summoning Requirements are 2 Dark realm monsters, Now, I MASH MY CIRCUT!!

I summon,(hope your okay with his problamatico) My Dark Realm Demon Face Chupacabra!

(2700\1800)

Now his ability Destroys all your Monsters that are Level Five and Below! say goodbye to Relaxitoad and DES frog!

rr...

Now My Chupacabra attacks!! Destroy his monster!!

but, My D.3.S FRog has Higher attack points so-oh wait.. Special ablity?

When By card attacks, Your Monsters effects are Negated!!

so my D.3.S can't draw attack points from my Treeborn Frog anymore!?!

Thats Right! now attack!! Sword of The Chupacabra! Slice and dice his monster!!

You'll be Slicing and dicing Nothing! I activate the trap Emergency Fusion Protocall!!

so now, I can Fusion Summon Using Monsters in my Graveyard!!

I Fuse My Subsitoad and my Relaxitoad To bring Out my Mighty Swampy Beast!! I FUSION SUMMON!!

MY TERRIFER TOAD!!

(a Toad with 2 heads and along Twisted Tounge emerges with 2 arms on on side and 1 on the other)

(2100\2400)

Due to Terrifer's effect, Now By Giving up 2 cards in my hand, My Monster Is not Destroyed and I don't take damage!!!

I play one facedown and end my Turn.

It's your story, but you forget Gutless Zombie's effect to equip an opponent's monster to it.

"Guess I'll go first" Grimm had all he needed in his hand but didn't know if he should go all in because Yuza might have something. "Summon, cosmic power despair, Tearlaments Reinoheart."  An arm that looked filled with the galaxy rose from the ground and with it is a blue figure that was wielding a tri-whip that has a hilt like a sword. "Reinoheart will now send a Tearlaments monster from my deck to the gy, single tear."  Grimm was indeed tearing up though only a single tear was shed. "I'll send Merrli."  A small mermaid with a hammer appeared from Grimm's duel disk and went into the ground danced with Havnis in hand. "Merrli allows me to fusion summon with her and my Hanvis in hand to summon Kitkallos."  The two mermaids swirled into one and appeared a mermaid who looked like a princess. "Kitkallos allows me to add Merrli to my hand then I'll send Kitkallos to my gy to summon Merrli in defense mode and between the effects I mill eight." The princess was swapped with the small mermaid as Grimm's deck got smaller. "Havnis and Scheiren both allow me to fusion summon."   Havnis danced with Kitkalloswhile Scheiren danced with Reinoheart and Merrli. "Sulliek allows me to add Havnis to my hand. Queen of an oceanic realm. Fusion summon level 8. Tearlament Rulkallos."   Rising from the like it was water a regal mermaid with a sword. "Transendant king of an oceanic realm help in this fight. Cosmic power despair. Fusion summon level 9. Tearlaments Kalido-heart."  As the two mermaid swirled into Reinoheart his lower half become that of a squids. "I'll set three cards face-down and end my turn."

I hope this is looks good and the non-dialouge is ok

"Draw! You had me on the edge of despair but now I'll even the playing field! Summon cosmic power fear! Scareclaw Reichheart!" Another galactic arm rose from the ground but this time it was a person who looked primal and had a greatsword. "With his summon I add Scareclaw Arrival to my hand. Then I'll link Reichheart away to summon Scareclaw Light-Heart and add Primitive Planet Reichphobia."  Reichheart devolved into a smaller version of himself. "I'll activate Scareclaw Arrival to summon Reichheart from my gy. Then I'll summon my other three Scareclaws! Acro! Astra! Belone!"  A gargoyle soared in the air, a fanged beast with an orb of lighting on its back, and a muzzled wolf with needles appeared on Yuza's field. "Now I'll send Light-heart, Reichheart, and Belone to link summon! Transcendent king of a primal land, make my opponent cower before you! Cosmic power fear! Link summon link 3! Scareclaw Tri-Heart!"  As they all swirled into Reichheart his lower half become a cerberus and his sword merged with his arm. Now I'll resummon and Scareclaw from my gy and add Reichheart to my hand. Belone return! Tri-Heart makes all monsters switch to defense mode. I'll summon Reichheart to my field! now between my different effects Tri-Heart gains 1200 atk for a grand total of 4200, he can attack 4 times and deals piecing battle damage! I'll activate Reichphopia so now your monsters lose 600 ATK/DEF! Battle!

This isn't the end of the turn and I'll update this post for the rest of the turn I just really don't want to lost the progress I've made

• Like 1

"Sorry but I'll activate Metanoise to change Astra to face-down defense meaning you only get one attack. Since Reinoheart was sent the gy via a card effect he revives in defense mode. Sorry, but now I'll play Sulliek to send Reinohert back to the gy and negate the effects of Belone so now my lp is safe."

Edited by Lone mouse
I can't edit something and add a color so their may be 3 post for this one turn sorry
  • Like 1

Sable Kitwore

Backstory: An old Program ran by the LIGHT Ignis lightning, The Light Ignis was Destroyed before ever testing his weapon, Due to it taking a long time to form.This program was a test to see a Human with the given power of an Ignis, Awakening years after its creation, he travels in search of a Program like itself.

Apperance: Blue Eye, and a gem is in the place of the other eye, claw like fingers, pointy ears, and it is gray.

Ace card:Wondergem Tanzanite-Xyz\Wondergem Musgravite-link

Deck:Consists of Wondergem monsters,Xyz and link cards.

Personallity:Kinda Like Roboppi, exept not as exitet or self confident.

Text color:Dark green.

Wondergem apperances:Monsters and animals and warriors made of rock and gem.

Wondergem effect:Its all about the mode of your Wondergem(I think..) it will have diffrent effects when its in a different mode.