Yugioh Domino Effect

After some time in the duel...

Now that You have No cards on your Field And Terrifer Toad is the Only card on my field its attack points are doubled!!

(2100+2100=4200)

And those attack points are way more then your life points so its bye-bye for you! NOW ATTACK HIM DURECTLY TERRIFER TOAD!!

If I'm going down, Im taking you with me! I activate my skill!! Dark Realm destruction!!

For each Dark attribute monster in my graveyard we both take 300 points of damage!!

BUT THATS MORE THEN YOU AND I BOTH HAVE LEFT!!

uh oh.

(200-buncha stuff=0) ARGHHHH!!! (1900-buncha stuff=0) EIIIIIIII!!!!

(In the commotion of the blast Landon Hops on a Motercycle and Blasts away)

ERRRRRR Dagnabit!! Shibitibot!! RumpleStunks!!!

(As Hitoshi is pouting, He starts to disinigrate into Orange bits and bits)

Later in The lair of the blue lotus..

MMMM what should I do!! I was'nt able to defeat that nobody!!!

Calm yourself Hitoshi.

Eh?!?!(Hitoshi quickly gets on one knee and says:Heya..M'Lord..

Do not worry Hitoshi. Everything went according to plan.

oh. okay then!

The reason I am Here is that your soul deck has finally been formed.

(The out of sight person hands Hitoshi a deck with a card on the top)

Whats this card?

Its your soul card. Link Four Sleepytime cranky Gorilla.

(The monster looks like slaking, with spiky white hair, bloodshot eyes, and a Nightcap with stars on it on its head)

Another thing.... I want you to seek and destroy a girl named Yuza....

Righto!! I wount fail you again.....

DUN DUN DUUUUN

Because of the problems I had with the duel, I will finish later all you guys need to know is that Grimm won.

Name:  H.A.M.A.D. (Heavy artillery mecha advanced duelist)

Backstory: robot programmed by Yuza and Grimm

Appearance: Looks like a MLE but not exactly like of the existing ones may have an image later

Ace Card: H.A. chimera (will have effect later its a link monster idk what rating though also H.A. stands for heavy artillery a custom archatye I'm working on)

color: gray

Out of the beam of light, two people emerge (Rajin and Mana"I hope you two have been well!" Mana said stepping into view of Grimm and Yuza. "We thought it would be wise to check on you guys since you decided to duel yourself having a little dispute?" 

"We've been fine I was just entertaining Yuza'a wish"

"U always did have a soft spot for her unlike to two of us" Rajn looked annoyed to be here.

"Believe what you believe I was bored so I decided to duel her nothing more."

"What did you want Yuza that would warrant a duel?" While talking she tried to make Grimm laugh but he remained cold as ever.

"We were programming a robot with real-time duel programming." She was beaming like when a child finishes a Lego set and cannot wait to show it to their parents.

Ragin was fuming. "So we came all this way or nothing!"

"Ragin chill since we're here we can help advance the plan."

"How do I fit in this plan" H.A.M.A.D. said sounding curious.

"All will be explained in due time but right now let's just go to bed." 

Later that same evening

"You sensed him to Yuza?"

"Yes I didn't expect him to send a pawn out so soon but the energy I felt was definitely his so I wanted to wait to talk about the plan till we could safely talk about it. Well I'm off to bed so night"

"Night Yuza"

?!?HUH?!

Slackback bursts awake, from the building, nearly toppeling over.

Aw Stank-Oh Oh OH these chips are gooooooood....WAIT where did the Yuza person go!?!?

Guess I'll haveta pull out the ol' trump card early

slackback pulls out of his pocket a snake eye amulet.

Now Temple of minds eyes, show me where dear Yuza hides, Its just foretold, In storys old, THE LEGEND OF MINDS EYES

Ah, There you are....

(Hitoshi Jumps from Building to building till he comes across some buildings crushed together with a small entrance)

(Slackback walks forward then stops,) 

(Unfased, Slackback takes one air out of his pocket and Catches A SPINNING CARD FLYING AT HIM)

(Hitoshi looks at the card:Tearlaments Kitkallos)

Well... Hello their GABEN.

Its Nice to see a familer face HITOSHI..

What happened to us Hitoshi? what happened to the slacking-adventurous, and fun-loving Friend I used to Know!

THAT PART OF ME IS GONE GABEN!! JUST LIKE YOU WHEN GET THOUGH YOU TO GET TO YUZA!!

(Hitoshi activates his duel disk)

I'm Afraid I cannot allow that Hitoshi.

(Grimm activates his duel disk)

Wait.. Give me My card Hitoshi..

Oh you mean this old little gift from wittle ol me? 

(Hitoshi disinigrates the card)

I SAID GIVE IT BACK!

Oh, I will..After you defeat me in a duel that is..

But how will you duel.. WITHOUT ONE OF YOUR BEST CARDS!?!?!

(Cue kinda cheesy yugioh wierd dama end thingy on screen)

You approve of me doing that lone mouse? ALSO can we do a duel were we both post one atta time??

1 hour ago, B. The Shooting Star said:

Ah, There you are....

(Hitoshi Jumps from Building to building till he comes across some buildings crushed together with a small entrance)

(Unfased, Slackback takes one air out of his pocket and Catches A SPINNING CARD FLYING AT HIM)

What happened to us Hitoshi? what happened to the slacking-adventurous, and fun-loving Friend I used to Know!

THAT PART OF ME IS GONE GABEN!! JUST LIKE YOU WHEN GET THOUGH YOU TO GET TO YUZA!!

I SAID GIVE IT BACK!

You approve of me doing that lone mouse? ALSO can we do a duel were we both post one atta time??

Hey B, did you make any proxy cards?

2 hours ago, B. The Shooting Star said:

Ah, There you are....

I SAID GIVE IT BACK!

Sure just let me write a thing that happens before this and I'm editing your part a little bit if that's ok also who should go first I'm open either way

"Everybody get up! We need to have a meeting now!"

"We finally telling them te plan?"

"Yes and we need to hurry"

"Hitoshi is working for the demon you angered so he wanted me to turn on you."

"I know you would never do that but must be hard fighting a friend of yours from the procircit."

"What the hell do you need!?" Ragin stormed in looking half asleep.

"Yeah seems pretty early" 

"I'm telling you the plan basically once the duelist gathers here we are going to have a tag duel tournament to gather the energy we need to stop him."

"Got it so I'm paired with who exactly?"

"I want to duel with Grimm!" she looked very excited but Grimm didn't look pleased.

"But I always work with Yuza... anyways I have something I have to take care of" He left looking like he was genuinely sad.

Ah, There you are....

I'm not going to betray Yuza so give it up if you want her you have to go through me. Why did you turn to him of all people? We used to be good rivals and I'd hate to have to kill you.

THAT PART OF ME IS GONE GABEN!! I WILL DO WHAT I MUST TO GET TO YUZA!!

She is what I live for in this barren land the only one who lifts my despair away so I'd rather you go than her.

Play nice and give me my card back.

Guess you want to win unfairly, just like a coward.

Don't worry after the duel I'll give it back

• Like 1

What is a proxy card? Ive been thinking up cards for the "Sleepytime" archetype" for a while if that's what you mean.

ANYWHO

I think i'll Go first I summon My Sleepytime Nightlight Firefly in defence mode.(Level 1\A:LIGHT\T:Insect\200\400)(a small Firefly with pajama's on Flys onto the field)

And when He's summoned He can Guide one Sleepytime monster to My Field from my hand!Wakey Wakey Sleepytime Snore Lion!(In attack mode)(Level:6\A:Dark\T:Beast\2100\2200)(A half awake Lion with Pajama's on and a VERY tiny nightcap Runs onto the field)

Now I' will play a card facedown and end my turn.

2 things: one, Could it be cool if Gaben sometimes tries to get though to Hitoshi?

TWO:My facedown activates when you attack my monster, so i You attack any of my monsters I can activate iot. Its called:Snoozing gaurdog.

5 hours ago, B. The Shooting Star said:

What is a proxy card? Ive been thinking up cards for the "Sleepytime" archetype" for a while if that's what you mean.

ANYWHO

I think i'll Go first I summon My Sleepytime Nightlight Firefly in defence mode.(Level 1\A:LIGHT\T:Insect\200\400)(a small Firefly with pajama's on Flys onto the field)

And when He's summoned He can Guide one Sleepytime monster to My Field from my hand!Wakey Wakey Sleepytime Snore Lion!(In attack mode)(Level:6\A:Dark\T:Beast\2100\2200)(A half awake Lion with Pajama's on and a VERY tiny nightcap Runs onto the field)

Now I' will play a card facedown and end my turn.

2 things: one, Could it be cool if Gaben sometimes tries to get though to Hitoshi?

TWO:My facedown activates when you attack my monster, so i You attack any of my monsters I can activate iot. Its called:Snoozing gaurdog.

Proxy cards are personally printed versions of cards. Cards that weren't made by Konami. People normally use them to practice with cards they aren't able to afford or aren't even real. But since they're not real Konami cards they can't be used in tournaments. 

So basically print out your custom cards and make a real life deck. Or use some pieces of  construction paper and right the names of your cards on them to simulate having an actual deck.

"Draw. I couldn't care less what you do with your life long as you leave me and Yuza alone so I'll beat you to make that a reality. I'll activate Primeval Planet Perlereino to add Tearlaments Reinoheart to my hand. Summon cosmic power despair TearlamentsReinoheart. He lets me send Tearlaments Merrli to the grave and she lets me fusion summon. I'll use her and another Merrli in hand to fusion summon princess of an oceanic realm Tearlaments Kitkallos." 

"But you gave me that card!" Hitoshi looked shocked.

"You really think I'd give you my best card, you must be a fool if you truly thought that. I gave you a proxy (BTW it basically just means fake) to make you think you were in the clear but know its time to drop the hammer with Kitkallos summon Perlereino destroys you face-down. Now Kitkallos adds Merrli back to my hand then by sending her to the gy and summoning merrli in defense mode I mill eight! Tearlaments Scheiren allows me to fuse her and Kitkallos to fusion summon. Transended queen of an oceanic realm. Be unleashed Tearlaments Rulkallos. Tearlaments Havnis now allows me to fuse her with another Havnis and Reinoheart to fusion summon again. Transened king of an oceanic realm. Cosmic power despair. Rise form the abyss Tearlaments Kaleido-Heart. With his arival I'll send Snore Lion back to your deck. I'll attack Nightlight Firefly with Rulkallos. Unbound sorrow. Attack directly with Kaleido. Tri-harpoon slash. I'll set three cards face-down and end my turn.

(G-8000 H-5000) 

• Like 1

Hi i'm new here

"Alright Draw," Hitoshi said confidently "I set two and summon sleepytime hopper and activate it's effect to-"

"I activate Skilldrain to negate and chain mystical space typhoon and destroy one of your facedowns."

"Ayo what the frick, wait doen't skill drain that mess you up too?" Hitoshi said confused.

"It does but it's only there to stop you."

"I set another facedown and end my turn." Hitoshi said.

"Draw, 1st i activate mystical space typhoon and destroy skilldrain, now i summon Fallen of albaz, and sense he was normal summoned I discard fairytail-snow and use him and my Tearlaments Kaleido-Heart to fusion MIRROR JADE THE ICEBLADE DRAGON, now i activate my Tearlaments Kaleido-Heart in the GY to special summon itself back to the field to send Tearlaments Havnis from my deck to the grave now i set 2 and activate mirror jade to banish your sleepytime hopper, now i attack you with mirror jade the iceblade dragon, i set 2 and pass."

(G-8000 H-2000

Edited by Jaquan harvey
  • Shiba Inu 1

Al righty I draw, and First I'll activate the effects of my Snoring Lion and FireFly!When Firefly leaves the field without ever attacking I can draw a card! and Snore Lion can destroy 1 face up cards on the field! So say G'day to Kaledio Heart! Pulverizing Roar! And now, since a monster left my Field without attacking I can Special Summon Sleepytime Covermiser(200\800)! And with his effect I gain half the Life points that I lost last round!(5000+1500=6500) Next I Activate My pot of greed! allowing me to draw 2 cards! And I summon Sleepytime Scared of the dark cat(500\1100)! Now I guess I'll Wake up my circut! The summoning conditions are two Sleepytime monsters! So I set Covermiser and Scared of the dark cat into the link arrows!, I summon link 2 Sleepytime Caffine bull!!(2300\Link 2).And I activate Scared of the dark cat's effect!! since it wasent destroyed in battle and never attacked, you take 800 points of damage!(8000-800=7200)And when Caffine bull is on the Field, that damage is doubled!(7200-800=6400), And Now Caffine bull attacks!!(but my Rulkaallos has 3000 atk, while caffine bull has 2300..What could he be planning..)And Now I activate Caffine bulls second ability! His attack points get doubled when he's the First monster to attack, I just pay 700 life points!!

HUH TO DA WHAT.

I was writing and you posteddddddddddd.

(6400-1600=4800) I end wit a facedown.

Just now, Lone mouse said:

Rewind @Jaquan harvey you can't just write other people's characters without saying anything, especially during a duel @B. The Shooting Star did it to ask for a duel but didn't just start one and asked if it was ok so It's Hitoshi's turn after Grimm's first turn

shoot i'm very sorry

Kikimora tushi

Backstory:The "Lord"s assistant, Who pilots a mech.

Apperance: a Bobcut that covers half her face that looks like a hand grabbing her head, Behined her hair he has a slightly smaller and crazy eye, a Cloak that covers her mouth, pointy ears, red skin, and INCREDIBLY SMALL. The mech is quite big and is yellow, black, and red.

Ace card:Gorgonic GigaGaurdian

Deck:Gorgonic cards-Custom Gorgonic cards

Text color:Dark Red

Mana 

Backstory: Part of Grimm's team, Had good luck since childhood

Apperance: Short, yellow and white hair, purple eyes, wears an over sized white jacket with yellow accents

Ace card: Manadome Prime-Heart

Text color: Yellow

Ragin 

Backstory: Part of Grimm's team, Has anger management issues and is easy annoyed

Apperance: Tall, bulking, red hair and eyes, wears shorts and a black tang top

Ace card: Kashtira Arise-Heart

Text color: Red

Also Grimm's duel disk is the oricalcous one, Yuza uses the duel academy one form arc-v, Mana has one like crowler's, and Ragin has one like yubel where its his arm on fire.

"Once Grimm gets back we can start the ritual to have a power equal to him." She set Scareclaw Reichheart on a pedestal.

"So we'll finally be summoning master?" She puts Manadome Reinheart on the pedestal.

"But we have to wait for mister despair? Whatever we need his help so..." He puts Kashtira Riseheart. 

Back to the duel...

"Hitoshi answer me this, why did you go to him?" He sensed others nearby and assumed they must be "Friends" of Hitoshi"With nothing on board, how will you return from this?" He still looked apathetic as ever.

Saiyoko-bot Aikawa

Robot Type: unknown

catchphrase: sai

text: Gray

backstory: He just apeared 1 day and started to terrize humans cuz why not.

he can also mimic the voices of other people

ace card: Unkown (because he doesn't play yugioh but if he did it would be ether numbers 27 and 107)

Edited by Jaquan harvey